goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    @goodlookinout‌ lemme get Andy Dalton.

Lol
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Safe to say Sam Bradford rookie contract was when owners said enough of this ? .
    I agree with the rookie contract scale. Not to be pocket watching word to Dame
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Well according to history Shaun hill will win them the superbowl in a game against jake locker. lol.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only in the city..2 years ago RG was Black Jesus now ? like get the white boy a shot.....these ? are the worse fans in the league

my cousin had a cousins jersey on yesterday like ? stop it take that ? back to the store
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    only in the city..2 years ago RG was Black Jesus now ? like get the white boy a shot.....these ? are the worse fans in the league

my cousin had a cousins jersey on yesterday like ? stop it take that ? back to the store

The back up is always the most popular player until he plays.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just had this discussion with a couple Washington fans yesterday. I just used BDB and Black Ax's arguments from a few pgs back and added in that everybody loves the backup, until he really gets the master key.

Anyway @ Wash fans have you pinponted a source for Robert's apparent struggles? Is dropping back from under center really a problem for him like I've heard ppl say? How well is he going through progressions? Still taking hits like a ? ?

..yeah I lose interest fast on other teams websites. I'd rather read it from y'all.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt they try that "give cousins a shot at starting QB" last year? the redskins went winless with him under center didn't they?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the back up qb is always the fan favorite here in DC going back to Doug Williams days.

these ? just so fickle tho it's funny to watch a whole fan base get nervous and call for the back up for no real logical reason. I mean it's the pre season. Wtf happened to seeing how guys look once the season starts and they have played 4/5 games. Coverage as well as NFL fans have totally jumped the shark on pre season. I mean Sanchez looking good in pre season versus back ups and all of the sudden he's a hot commodity. Come the ? on with this ? .

• 1of1
    Options
    didnt they try that "give cousins a shot at starting QB" last year? the redskins went winless with him under center didn't they?
    Was that really a shot to win the job though? I thought it was about Shanahan being a ? , for lack of a better term, in combination wiith knowing that the team was going nowhere so you may as well save Robert from himself to preserve his health.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Was that really a shot to win the job though? I thought it was about Shanahan being a ? , for lack of a better term, in combination wiith knowing that the team was going nowhere so you may as well save Robert from himself to preserve his health.

Ur right but dude played ? poor with his chance to at least become trade bait. Cousins killed 2nd and 3rd string this preseason. That's it
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is true. The ? I see on twitter,IG comments and the Skins board.....

8b725757e404e923e52c91d6e2ae81dc2d4f8b3.pjpg
  • BDBIID
    Options

Nah it was a passive aggressive ploy by Shanny. He knew the last three games were against teams with poor defenses. He then can get Kirk to come in and light it up. Which in the end saves his ass so if he got fired he can say to future employers "It was RG that held me back, look what happened when I had my guy in to run my offense"

In the end his plan ? himself and the organization over. The trade mystique of Cousins went to the ? which hurt us and it showed the game passed Shanny by and he's washed which hurt him.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Lol Shanahan is so calculating it's hilarious to me.

Also hilarious that he's washed and has red skin. Maybe the name should have been discarded with him.

The team should be called the D.C. _________ anyway.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

I just had this discussion with a couple Washington fans yesterday. I just used BDB and Black Ax's arguments from a few pgs back and added in that everybody loves the backup, until he really gets the master key.

Anyway @ Wash fans have you pinponted a source for Robert's apparent struggles? Is dropping back from under center really a problem for him like I've heard ppl say? How well is he going through progressions? Still taking hits like a ? ?

..yeah I lose interest fast on other teams websites. I'd rather read it from y'all.

It's a new offense, completely diff from what he has been runnin the last 4+ years, he's going to struggle a bit. All we(fans) have seen is him throw like 25 times in this system, it's been mediocre so far and I imagine it probably won't be great this year. Find out more in 2 weeks.....
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the back up qb is always the fan favorite here in DC going back to Doug Williams days.

these ? just so fickle tho it's funny to watch a whole fan base get nervous and call for the back up for no real logical reason. I mean it's the pre season. Wtf happened to seeing how guys look once the season starts and they have played 4/5 games. Coverage as well as NFL fans have totally jumped the shark on pre season. I mean Sanchez looking good in pre season versus back ups and all of the sudden he's a hot commodity. Come the ? on with this ? .

That's every where though. Some people here wanted Flacco benched for Taylor lol. Some still do after last season.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know any Skins fans that have given starting Cousins over RG3 any consideration, that ? sounds ridiculous. Theismann said some ? ? out his mouth now there is a supposed controversy. Most of the people agreeing with that BS are people that already didn't like RG off of the ? from last year or random fluke fans that base their football opinion off Sportscenter highlights.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season starts in 2 weeks, why is this thread still stickied? Off season is over
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's every where though. Some people here wanted Flacco benched for Taylor lol. Some still do after last season.

they are some ? fools.. I like Taylor but when he does get some PT, he really doesn't do ? .. I do wanna see him get a shot at a starting job somewhere else tho... but he's looking like senaca Wallace part 2
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I always say..where there's smoke there 's fire.

It ain't about given the back up a shot more than it is that RGIII hasn't looked great.

skins fans aggy about this ? now. Watch n see if he don't progress how ? gonna be around that ? .

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you guess which
    team NFL guys least want
    to play for?

by Taboola Sponsored Links

Most NFL players apparently want nothing to
    do with the Silver and Black.
    ESPN polled 82 current NFLers on which team they
    would least like to play for, posing the question as:
    "The only way I'd play for (team name) is if they
    doubled my salary."
    The Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills each pulled
    in more than 15 percent of the vote, but the team
    receiving more thumbs down (23 percent) than any
    other was the Oakland Raiders
    -- a fact that isn't
    particularly surprising.
    The once-dominant Raiders have been AFC West
    doormats for more than a decade now, going without
    a playoff appearance or winning record since losing
    the Super Bowl after the 2002 season. It also doesn't
    help that they play in what's widely regarded as one
    of the worst stadiums in American professional
    sports, or that they've had 16 different quarterbacks
    start at least one game over the last 10 seasons -- a
    number that will grow to 17 when new acquisition
    Matt Schaub makes his regular-season Raiders
    debut.
    Current Oakland players don't necessarily agree with
    the rest of the league's assessment, though.
    "I've never heard anybody that said they didn't want
    to play for the Raiders, so that's pretty shocking,"
    cornerback Charles Woodson said. "I think you've
    got to take the attitude that if you didn't want to
    come here, it doesn't matter anyway. Over the years,
    I've known and talked to countless players that said,
    'Man, I would love to come play in the Silver and
    Black.' So I think that poll might be kind of skewed."
    The Bills ranked second in the poll with 19 percent of
    the vote, followed by the Browns (16 percent),
    Jacksonville Jaguars (9 percent) and Green Bay
    Packers (6 percent).
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you guess which
    team NFL guys least want
    to play for?

by Taboola Sponsored Links

Most NFL players apparently want nothing to
    do with the Silver and Black.
    ESPN polled 82 current NFLers on which team they
    would least like to play for, posing the question as:
    "The only way I'd play for (team name) is if they
    doubled my salary."
    The Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills each pulled
    in more than 15 percent of the vote, but the team
    receiving more thumbs down (23 percent) than any
    other was the Oakland Raiders
    -- a fact that isn't
    particularly surprising.
    The once-dominant Raiders have been AFC West
    doormats for more than a decade now, going without
    a playoff appearance or winning record since losing
    the Super Bowl after the 2002 season. It also doesn't
    help that they play in what's widely regarded as one
    of the worst stadiums in American professional
    sports, or that they've had 16 different quarterbacks
    start at least one game over the last 10 seasons -- a
    number that will grow to 17 when new acquisition
    Matt Schaub makes his regular-season Raiders
    debut.
    Current Oakland players don't necessarily agree with
    the rest of the league's assessment, though.
    "I've never heard anybody that said they didn't want
    to play for the Raiders, so that's pretty shocking,"
    cornerback Charles Woodson said. "I think you've
    got to take the attitude that if you didn't want to
    come here, it doesn't matter anyway. Over the years,
    I've known and talked to countless players that said,
    'Man, I would love to come play in the Silver and
    Black.' So I think that poll might be kind of skewed."
    The Bills ranked second in the poll with 19 percent of
    the vote, followed by the Browns (16 percent),
    Jacksonville Jaguars (9 percent) and Green Bay
    Packers (6 percent).

Figured browns would be #1 followed by Cincinnatti
  • ghost!
    Options

Wait. ..they really got jerseys made for the backup QB? Ha ha I don't think I ever seen a R.Mallet jersey anywhere here in N.E. ha ha
  • BDBIID
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

Wait. ..they really got jerseys made for the backup QB? Ha ha I don't think I ever seen a R.Mallet jersey anywhere here in N.E. ha ha

Online you can buy any players jersey.

Your nuthuggery is sickening though.
  • ghost!
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »

Online you can buy any players jersey.

Your nuthuggery is sickening though.

Wait. My nuthuggery? Care to elaborate?

This outta b fun.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The stuff their pulling on RG is the classic case of build a ? up to tear him down. Now I must admit, RG makes haters come @ him harder by doin the extra ish he does, (Tweeting, being egotistical, chunking teammates under the bus, etc.) But anybody with any sense knows that a healthy RG gives my Skins the best chance to win. All he needs to do is shut up and improve on his craft and leave all the extracurricular bs alone.