Official 2014 NFL Draft/Off Season Thread

1256257258259260262»

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    only in the city..2 years ago RG was Black Jesus now ? like get the white boy a shot.....these ? are the worse fans in the league

my cousin had a cousins jersey on yesterday like ? stop it take that ? back to the store

Wait. ..they really got jerseys made for the backup QB? Ha ha I don't think I ever seen a R.Mallet jersey anywhere here in N.E. ha ha

Online you can buy any players jersey.

Your nuthuggery is sickening though.

Wait. My nuthuggery? Care to elaborate?

This outta b fun.

Dawg when the last time you posted about your own squad- we don't know.

Meanwhile Kirk Cousins topic brought up yesterday you start posting heavy on it like your life depended on it.

I killed your "Oh child, you ain't gonna believe what heard" BS. Topic dies, back to your cave, no more Ghost! posts.

Topic brought back up you going ham on the keyboard again and cheerleading.

You on the Cousins family payroll dawg? I hope you are then it'll make sense.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol wonder what menace got to say about that poll. Or he'll just post random pics of rappers in Raider fitteds
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He'll post a bunch of frivolous unrelated 2Pac, Frank Sinatra and Robert Denrio GIFs
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More problems for the redskins

Merriweather suspended the first two games of the season
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    only in the city..2 years ago RG was Black Jesus now ? like get the white boy a shot.....these ? are the worse fans in the league

my cousin had a cousins jersey on yesterday like ? stop it take that ? back to the store

Wait. ..they really got jerseys made for the backup QB? Ha ha I don't think I ever seen a R.Mallet jersey anywhere here in N.E. ha ha

Online you can buy any players jersey.

Your nuthuggery is sickening though.

Wait. My nuthuggery? Care to elaborate?

This outta b fun.

Dawg when the last time you posted about your own squad- we don't know.

Meanwhile Kirk Cousins topic brought up yesterday you start posting heavy on it like your life depended on it.

I killed your "Oh child, you ain't gonna believe what heard" BS. Topic dies, back to your cave, no more Ghost! posts.

Topic brought back up you going ham on the keyboard again and cheerleading.

You on the Cousins family payroll dawg? I hope you are then it'll make sense.

at this ? 's post!

YO you really on one today huh, you all the way in your feelings huh, are you Robert Griffin now?

1. this is a NFL THREAD talking all things NFL. so the ? you look like getting upset when there's an NFL topic being discussed?

2. the QB position is the most criticized position in all of football, every QB goes through it, stop acting like a b*tch because he is getting criticized. suck that sh*t up! you want all that talking to stop, Than all he gotta do is ball out and all that talking ends.

3. I been here fam. I dont have to post every day and if you werent so upset you would realize i said it's not about Cousins at all, and the backup QB jersey comment had nothing to do with either of the QBs just general talk.

is this how redskins fans act?
    hrmyyo.gif

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He'll post a bunch of frivolous unrelated 2Pac, Frank Sinatra and Robert Denrio GIFs

jimmy-halsman-laughing.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea the back up qb is always the fan favorite here in DC going back to Doug Williams days.

these ? just so fickle tho it's funny to watch a whole fan base get nervous and call for the back up for no real logical reason. I mean it's the pre season. Wtf happened to seeing how guys look once the season starts and they have played 4/5 games. Coverage as well as NFL fans have totally jumped the shark on pre season. I mean Sanchez looking good in pre season versus back ups and all of the sudden he's a hot commodity. Come the ? on with this ? .

That's every where though. Some people here wanted Flacco benched for Taylor lol. Some still do after last season.

they are some ? fools.. I like Taylor but when he does get some PT, he really doesn't do ? .. I do wanna see him get a shot at a starting job somewhere else tho... but he's looking like senaca Wallace part 2

Some people just go over board.One bad game or one INT and they want his head.They won't appreciate him til he gone.My ? stepfather said we need someone like Cam or Kap who can run.How many super bowls have they won?A running QB does not make the offense successful.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meriweather is a true ?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Mettenberger has looked best of all rookie QBs. RT @jwyattsports: #Titans QB @mettshow leads all NFL QBs in passing yards during the preseason with 504.

deal_with_it_zpsfe231c52.gif
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Mettenberger has looked best of all rookie QBs. RT @jwyattsports: #Titans QB @mettshow leads all NFL QBs in passing yards during the preseason with 504.

Dude will be the beat rookie QB. Called that ? a long time ago
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Ounceman wrote: »

Dude will be the beat rookie QB. Called that ? a long time ago

And we acquired him in the 6th round. That's a steal if I ever heard of one
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams are interested in mark sanchez? Lol

all we need is a game moderator. .. let our defense do damage
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *game manager*
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol @ game moderator.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams are interested in mark sanchez? Lol

all we need is a game moderator. .. let our defense do damage

brah....
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol wonder what menace got to say about that poll. Or he'll just post random pics of rappers in Raider fitteds

outtala.jpg

2PAC.gif

tumblr_inline_n5vqlieopG1sohk3w.gif

tumblr_inline_mpokzebuC61qz4rgp.gif

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    00713 wrote: »
    Rams can have case keenum

Negrodamus points please.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaep looking flabby n sick
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    U cant determine everything from da preseason u overreacting ass ? also Griffin had a strong game 2. Cousins is a career 1-3 starter wit more picks then touchdowns but cuz he plays betta against backups yall overrating da ? outta dude

first off, slow your roll. I been watching football since jerry rice was with the niners, this is nothing just base off preseason.

Griffin got bench last year, he had problems with his coach, and has been all in his feelings this year and he is losing support in his locker room, Cousins has looked more efficient in his throws as i stated before.

Multistage_bullet.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    EasyAce wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »
    Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and CJ Mosley are going to change how people look at Bama drafters, I think they will be great in The NFL

Lol

Laugh all u want bruh, its whatever