Tha Hell is Wrong with Marcus Smart? (Shoves a Fan)

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
I actually was gon make this thread the other day for a whole different reason. His flopping:

zhb1.gif

He's basically the ugly offspring of 2 elite players (bron n wade) doin the ? .

Then now today he shoves a fan

marcus-smart-shoved-a-texas-tech-fan.gif?w=1000
https://vine.co/v/MWqirJwLwYw/embed

Mentally he seem a bit off

Comments

• S2J
    Options
    ^^^Betwen that and the 'I choked my coworker' thread, Im startin to see why 1/3 of us r in jail.

Nggas need to learn some couth.

I hate them redneck fans as much as the next man, but u gotta use ur head.
  • S2J
    Options
    Damn this ngga was goin crazy even after the game was over smh He looks terrible.

The only thing that can save him if dude called him a ? , and he should b given the chance to say that if so
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude Allegedly said 'Go back to africa" His name is Jeff Orr
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word to Chris Rock, better that he shove (shake) than punch that ? .
    Smart will miss some time but he won't hurt his draft stock.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of them fans ain't ? , but these players have to be smarter in moments like that. That fan that's talking sideways ain't getting scouted to sign an NBA contract in a few months.

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the nation knows the fan now so he's gonna get ? up too.. Not as much as the basketball player but he will get backlash.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love the shock on the faces of the two white women when that vengeance got dealt.
    Shocked.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eoa1Ko_lxE#t=17

• S2J
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Damn this ngga was goin crazy even after the game was over smh He looks terrible.

The only thing that can save him if dude called him a ? , and he should b given the chance to say that if so

Damn i just read this back, i meant Smart should b able to tell the media what was said.

I get ? in situations like this when they b like 'we're not gonna go into details'. Help the kid out
  • S2J
    Options
    That pointing lady is why i cant stand white people sometimes smh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall get mad at him flopping yet reward star players for it. ? call him a racial slur but we wanna jump all on the kid. Smh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ^^^Betwen that and the 'I choked my coworker' thread, Im startin to see why 1/3 of us r in jail.

Nggas need to learn some couth.

I hate them redneck fans as much as the next man, but u gotta use ur head.

no i get both sides. Me and my brother playing hockey not from fans but from angry players knowing they were getting smoked by black folk at hockey. I never fought back cause my dad always taught me the only way to beat white folk like that is not to fight back but point em out and mentally ether them. So before you know it white folk were suspended in my brothers league cause my brother called them out on it and the league suspended and fined them crakkas . One white boy was crying after the game cause he didn't wanna be known as racist.

But anyway i cant blame a guy being heckled all game in the heat of the moment being mad like that. Yeah my generation aint face the ? close to what ? faced back in the day. But with adrenaline and pressure of modern day ball ? gets frustration even beyond slurs (if that was what was said). ? now in the crowd black white whatever be knowing some personal ? and be having big faces of your ex girl as you shoot a foul shot. Fan heckling has gotten more crazy and it needs to stop. This also brings up the ever growing dynamic in college ball and NBA ball where white folks overpay for the best seats and act like slave masters rooting for their alma matter plantation.
  • S2J
    Options
    ^^^You 100% right.

now that I know what the dude said I change my mind. Its one thing to hear from the stands, but that close, i cant fault him
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that cracka and his kind
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to stand up more. I respect this kid.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 GAME Suspension... SMGDH...

These crakkas telling Black folks how to feel about "go Back to Africa"

Travis Ford is a ? ... "I'm not gonna comment on what was said"... yeah throw Smart under the bus.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude called him a ? if you read Marcus smart lips he is say " you don't call me a ? " twice right after that
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    The dude called him a ? if you read Marcus smart lips he is say " you don't call me a ? " twice right after that

White ? media says... "oh you should just let that slide... stop playing the race card"
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like he did say "You Piece of ? "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5tqqJ_h7ak&feature=player_embedded

I've said much worse at games and at home, but not right over the dude. He probably spit a lil bit on'em too cause he was right above him.