Iran says warships sailing towards U.S...........But you still won't believe the prophets?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again, Iran is not a lone wolf. It's the 10 kings that destroy Babylon the Great. And it's the LORD that gives them the power to do it!

"15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ? sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17For ? hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ? shall be fulfilled. 18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." Revelation 17:15-18

The ? =Babylon the Great
    The ten horns = the 10 kings that destroy Babylon the Great
    The beast= The coming antichrist
    The woman= Babylon the Great

Babylon the Great= The United States of America

Iran is just a major piece of the puzzle. Prophecy is like a giant jigsaw puzzle. You must have wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the totatlity of the Bible in order to fit the pieces together. ? has scattered His plan for the end throughout the 66 books that are contained in the scriptures. That is why when you read the last book of the Bible, the book of Revelation, you must have wisdom about the 65 books which came before it in order to understand what's going on. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    stop fear mongering. fear is not the spirit of ? .

You keep talking about fear? Why you scared? Nothing to be scared of when you follow what ? tells you to do.

"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

Be a doer of the word and not just a hearer only. Amen.

I am not scared and unlike you I am not clamoring for doomsday like a madman or spreading fear

people trying to predict doomsday is how we ended up with the Jehovah's witnesses. so stop it you can't read the signs of the times so stop trying.

Jehovah's witnesses do not predict a doomsday tho...

1914 they did. That date is the foundation for their theology. Google JW's and 1914 for a wealth of information.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    And i'm not here setting any dates. I don't know the time of the end. But ? says we must be aware of the times and the seasons if we are children of light. The Bible is pretty straight foward when you allow it to be, but when you start to add your mess into it, that's when it becomes complicated.

"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For ? hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do."
    1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

I would be wary of people who say don't pay attention to the "times and seasons" because it directly conflicts with the word of ? . I'll believe ? , thank you. Never has failed me and never will fail me. Hallelujah!

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Just a disclaimer:

Unbelief that judgment is coming is the M.O. There is nothing new done under the sun. The biblical standard is that only a few people believe what ? is doing in the world, while the vast majority fall head long into the pit. One only has to read the story of Noah to see that truth played out. And guess what? Check out what Jesus had to say about the comparison of the time of the end with the days of Noah:

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

Awwwww.....Lookey here! Guess what I found?

http://youtu.be/6qmj5mhDwJQ

But, but, but.........That's just a coincedence!

SMH.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical Christians. They try to turn anything into a tool for their agenda of fear mongering and when you call them out on it, they point the finger back at you with baseless accusations.

Despicable.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Typical Christians. They try to turn anything into a tool for their agenda of fear mongering and when you call them out on it, they point the finger back at you with baseless accusations.

Despicable.

LOL? What is there to fear? The only One I fear is ? . All i'm doing is sound9ng the Alarm for what's coming. There is nothing to fear when you already know what's in store. Fear comes from the unknown. Thus, for those who are wise they will listen to the instructions that ? has given and take action. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    It's tragic that folks will not believe until they actually see the mushroom cloud on their doorstep, but by then it will be too late. SMH @ foolish pride. Amen.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to 1999? Why are we still here? Not even May 21st 2012? What date do you have now? I wanna play the lotto with your lucky numbers.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iran are not the ancient Medes though. Perisa does not equal Media. Smh
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    What happened to 1999? Why are we still here? Not even May 21st 2012? What date do you have now? I wanna play the lotto with your lucky numbers.

I have no dates. I've stated that numerous times. If your looking for dates, you won't find them with me. Only signs of the times. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Iran are not the ancient Medes though. Perisa does not equal Media. Smh

The Medes-(from Old Persian Māda-) were an ancient Iranian people who lived in an area known as Media (northern Iran) and who spoke a northwestern Iranian language referred to as the Median language. Their arrival to the region is associated with the first wave of Iranian tribes in the late 2nd millennium BCE (the Bronze Age collapse) through the beginning of the 1st millennium BCE.

Come again?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Define most highest on Earth. Exemplifying NASA as a tool to "mount up to heaven" is semantic in the fact there's a powerful country with space capabilities. Anything outside the obvious is interpretation my dude. That's YOU adding YOUR mess to it. If the bible is what it says it is, then let it be that. With or without evangelists on a soap box the prophecies should self-fulfilling, right?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

You served right brah?

You know damn well Iran aint about that life. Posturing to keep the US outta they ? . ? really the USA is the only reason Iran is still around. Israel wants to shoot them ? so bad they ? is hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r-aaUQpp7I
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have no dates. I've stated that numerous times. If your looking for dates, you won't find them with me. Only signs of the times. Amen.

So why weren't those signs of the times useful when ? was really popping off like WW2 and WW1 which both involved the middle east? You don't have a date or time.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Define most highest on Earth. Exemplifying NASA as a tool to "mount up to heaven" is semantic in the fact there's a powerful country with space capabilities. Anything outside the obvious is interpretation my dude. That's YOU adding YOUR mess to it. If the bible is what it says it is, then let it be that. With or without evangelists on a soap box the prophecies should self-fulfilling, right?

It's called heremeneutics. Have you heard of it my friend? You know ? gives the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him. And when the Holy Spirit is your teacher, your able to properly put 2 and 2 together. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it's not a pig. Get right my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2014
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

You served right brah?

You know damn well Iran aint about that life. Posturing to keep the US outta they ? . ? really the USA is the only reason Iran is still around. Israel wants to shoot them ? so bad they ? is hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r-aaUQpp7I

The pieces are being set for the grand finale. The posturing of Iran is what will lead to the total nuclear annihalation of Babylon the Great.

Again, Iran is only 1 part of the whole. Russia, China, North Korea, and others will also play a vital role in accomplishing the destruction that is coming.

The end of this age is ushered in by fire and Nuclear war will play a major part in the devestation that is to come. That is how the sun and moon is darkned in the last days. Nuclear winter caused by nuclear war.

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."
    Isaiah 13:9-10

"The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night."
    Revelation 8:12

Prophecy is a giant jigsaw puzzle that has to be put together with the help of the Holy Spirit. He is the one who leads and guides those who thirst for knowledge to an understanding of the truth. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2014
    Options

So why weren't those signs of the times useful when ? was really popping off like WW2 and WW1 which both involved the middle east? You don't have a date or time.

The Bible gives the answer. And guess what? I highlighted the answer just in case you might miss it.

"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:6-8

Might be time for you to start studying the scriptures. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Any chargers predictions? What the does bible say about the san diego chargers?

SMH.......
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    lol @ maritime borders...

yall need to leave these kindsa threads to me and vibe...

? the ? say maritime borders...

No one is saying that Iran is launching an attack. The point of me making this thread was to illustrate the "signs of the times".

The sign being that Iran is being stirred up to provoke Babylon the Great. Which will one day lead to the total nuclear annihablation of her in 1 day and in 1 hour. This is what the prophetic scriptures declare and this is what will one day come to pass. Amen.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ok say Iran picks up China, Russia and N Korea. U don't think anybody else sees this gathering of a mass army going on? Not anybody from Europe, Allies/spy's in Asia? Is the US Services not prepared for an attack like that with all of the soldiers/allies that are placed across the globe?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thinks it's safe to say we at a deadlock for right now, everybody knows that the next attack anywhere may cause ww3 and nobody wants that
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    It's an all out sneak attack that happens suddenly and unexpectedly @Stew. No one sees it coming (except for those who are watching and praying) Amen. Here, let ? speak to you my friend:

"8Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

9But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

10For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

11Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know."
    Isaiah 47:8-11

That is just a snippet from Isaiah 47. You should read the whole chapter though. It's only 15 verses. But as you can see in the above passage of scripture the attack comes suddenly, unknowingly, and in 1 day. The whole world is caught off guard. Just like the world was caught off guard when 9/11 happened and when Pearl Harbor happened.

If you read Revelation 18 you will see that the world mourns when Babylon is destroyed suddenly. The world will be in total unbelief because they never thought that her destruction could happen.

"And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more." Revelation 18:8-11

The merchants are seen off the coasts of Babylon weeping over her destruction. Babylon (America) is surrounded by 2 oceans and a gulf. Most of her trade is done by sea and the shipmasters will be looking from the Atlantic, the Pacific, and the Gulf of Mexico as they see the smoke of Babylon's burning rising into the sky. They will weep and mourn over her.

"The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate."
    Revelation 18:15-19

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    City=country now?