Iran says warships sailing towards U.S...........But you still won't believe the prophets?

Options

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most Christians couldn't tell you ? about another religion that isn't commonly known
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    What happened to 1999? Why are we still here? Not even May 21st 2012? What date do you have now? I wanna play the lotto with your lucky numbers.

I have no dates. I've stated that numerous times. If your looking for dates, you won't find them with me. Only signs of the times. Amen.

So why weren't those signs of the times useful when ? was really popping off like WW2 and WW1 which both involved the middle east? You don't have a date or time.

The Bible gives the answer. And guess what? I highlighted the answer just in case you might miss it.

"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:6-8

Might be time for you to start studying the scriptures. Amen.

How convenient. You out here speaking on rumors of war so maybe it's time for you to stuff it until all of of these things come to pass. You seem to think that every threat that's made is a start of the apocalypse yet we've seen a number of those things occur all in the same year, and no apocalypse.

The fall of Babylon the Great is what begins the day of the LORD. Read Isaiah 13.

So that means, you don't know and you need to stop acting like you know by pointing it out every time something pops off. You doing too much B.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Out of all the Navys in the world u really think Iran's would be the one to pull that move on our waters? them folks crazy but they not that crazy to pull some ? like that
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Hindus got 30,000,000+ gods they believe in

Ima say they got a better chance of one of them bein right jus playin the odds

(not sure where that fits in this discussion tho, jus a thought)

it's more complex than that all those gods are actually aspects of one ?
  • zombie
    Options
    If the bible was so easy to interpret, there wouldn't be 41,000 Christian denominations including the @zombie family cult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

my family is not in a cult and there are people of many different religions in my family.
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Matthew but I forget the chapter or verse

if ur talking about Matthew 6...you took that all the way out of context lmao

youre telling him he's taken somethin out of context from a book that none of its readers really understand. all you do is interpret the book then tell the next man what it was supposed to mean. that, my friend, is what we like to call a hypocrite.

nah, some of the things that are written are very clear

you right. so were some of the things written in the qur'an, and dr. seuss books.

dr seuss was a ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just find it ironic how there are cats in here telling another person that theyre taking the bible out of context. whether yall think so or not. The bible is ? 's literal words according to the prophets, right?. Well, everything yall think outside of that is an interpretation.
  • zombie
    Options
    stop fear mongering. fear is not the spirit of ? .

You keep talking about fear? Why you scared? Nothing to be scared of when you follow what ? tells you to do.

"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

Be a doer of the word and not just a hearer only. Amen.

I am not scared and unlike you I am not clamoring for doomsday like a madman or spreading fear

people trying to predict doomsday is how we ended up with the Jehovah's witnesses. so stop it you can't read the signs of the times so stop trying.

Your not scared but you keep talking about "fear"? Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhttttttt.

Tell me what you have in common with these folks?

Shephatiah the son of Mattan
    Gedaliah the son of Pashur
    Jucal the son of Shelemiah
    Pashur the son of Malchiah

(Hint you can find the answer in Jeremiah 38)

I WAS not talking about me. I was giving my opinion on what your are doing and your motives behind this thread and your are trying to turn it around on me instead of looking at yourself. You are using the "old ? is coming back so you better repent or go to hell tactic" and you are pointing out all these word events to prove this. That is not the positive way to bring people into the fold.

But your acting just like the men in Jeremiahs day who denied the signs of the times, the prophet of ? , and the word of ? . The refused to believe that judgment was coming and tried to ? Jeremiah because he preached the truth. Judgment is coming. And nothing you say will prevent it. ? is going to judge the world and the first domino to fall is Babylon the Great. This will lead to the start of the tribulation period aka the 70th week of Daniel aka the time of Jacobs trouble. Amen.

"I have begun to punish Jerusalem, the city that bears my name. Now should I let you go unpunished? No, you will not escape disaster. I will call for war against all the nations of the earth. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!'

30Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

32Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

33And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground."
    Jeremiah 25:29-33

Study the word of ? my friend. This is prophecy and this will be accomplished. You can do nothing against the truth, but only for the truth. Amen.

Can you stop just stop. Judgement is coming and all that so stop acting like you know when you are not a prophet.
    That is one of the problem i have with you and and people like you many people have been lead to poverty and death because of people like you telling them the end is near stop it you are doing more harm than good
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I went to high school with more people than they have in their marines ......

I read the whole Left Behind series of books ...... the movie sucked

Interesting thread this turned out to be ......
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just find it ironic how there are cats in here telling another person that theyre taking the bible out of context. whether yall think so or not. The bible is ? 's literal words according to the prophets, right?. Well, everything yall think outside of that is an interpretation.

ok bruh we believe u....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rastas gotbit right
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess we'll have to find out huh?
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to start drinking before I come to religious threads like these
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That line does not say anything about predicting Iran or whatever sending warships to the U.S.. Why was not what happened to the natives, slavery or the holocaust predicted in the scriptures?

It flew over your head Raging Raven. This is deep sea diving, we are not wading in shallow waters.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    How do black "Christians" reconcile the fact that this religion was forced unto them by oppressors?

Nothing was forced upon me. I freely accepted the LORD Jesus Christ as my personal LORD and Savior. And because I have my sins are forgiven and I have eternal life. Do you know Him today?

are u trying to insinuate that u went on a spiritual journey and researched the various religions of the world and found "Christianity"?
    lol. who put you on, bruh?

No. I'm telling you that I once was lost, but now I am found. Do you know the King of the Universe today?
    Where/how did u find out about Christianity?
    Don't lie...

I was raised in the church. I fell astray for about 10 years. And one day I met Jesus for myself and I accepted Him as my personal Lord and Savior. His sheep hear His voice and we follow Him. Do you know the Shepherds voice?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    How do black "Christians" reconcile the fact that this religion was forced unto them by oppressors?

Nothing was forced upon me. I freely accepted the LORD Jesus Christ as my personal LORD and Savior. And because I have my sins are forgiven and I have eternal life. Do you know Him today?

are u trying to insinuate that u went on a spiritual journey and researched the various religions of the world and found "Christianity"?
    lol. who put you on, bruh?

No. I'm telling you that I once was lost, but now I am found. Do you know the King of the Universe today?
    Where/how did u find out about Christianity?
    Don't lie...

Blacks never heard of Jesus until the white slave owners whooped it into them and forced Christianity on them. ? are still slaves mentally to a white man's religion.

Some of the greatest christians to ever live were African. Ever heard of Tertullian? Augustine? Cyprian? You need to study your history my friend.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    What happened to 1999? Why are we still here? Not even May 21st 2012? What date do you have now? I wanna play the lotto with your lucky numbers.

I have no dates. I've stated that numerous times. If your looking for dates, you won't find them with me. Only signs of the times. Amen.

So why weren't those signs of the times useful when ? was really popping off like WW2 and WW1 which both involved the middle east? You don't have a date or time.

The Bible gives the answer. And guess what? I highlighted the answer just in case you might miss it.

"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:6-8

Might be time for you to start studying the scriptures. Amen.

How convenient. You out here speaking on rumors of war so maybe it's time for you to stuff it until all of of these things come to pass. You seem to think that every threat that's made is a start of the apocalypse yet we've seen a number of those things occur all in the same year, and no apocalypse.

The fall of Babylon the Great is what begins the day of the LORD. Read Isaiah 13.

So that means, you don't know and you need to stop acting like you know by pointing it out every time something pops off. You doing too much B.

I'm following what my master says to do.

"Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

You can stay asleep if you want. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Out of all the Navys in the world u really think Iran's would be the one to pull that move on our waters? them folks crazy but they not that crazy to pull some ? like that

The attack that destroys Babylon the Great comes from ICBM's launched from the North. Not from Irans navy.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Heremenuetics. Have you heard of it?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they have 1 copter ? and 1 destroyer.

they aont doing ? ..

trust me....there is a sub right behind them they dont know about
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    140 new replies and folks can't agree on what their books says.

You ? is hilarious to watch.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    stop fear mongering. fear is not the spirit of ? .

You keep talking about fear? Why you scared? Nothing to be scared of when you follow what ? tells you to do.

"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

Be a doer of the word and not just a hearer only. Amen.

I am not scared and unlike you I am not clamoring for doomsday like a madman or spreading fear

people trying to predict doomsday is how we ended up with the Jehovah's witnesses. so stop it you can't read the signs of the times so stop trying.

Your not scared but you keep talking about "fear"? Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhttttttt.

Tell me what you have in common with these folks?

Shephatiah the son of Mattan
    Gedaliah the son of Pashur
    Jucal the son of Shelemiah
    Pashur the son of Malchiah

(Hint you can find the answer in Jeremiah 38)

I WAS not talking about me. I was giving my opinion on what your are doing and your motives behind this thread and your are trying to turn it around on me instead of looking at yourself. You are using the "old ? is coming back so you better repent or go to hell tactic" and you are pointing out all these word events to prove this. That is not the positive way to bring people into the fold.

But your acting just like the men in Jeremiahs day who denied the signs of the times, the prophet of ? , and the word of ? . The refused to believe that judgment was coming and tried to ? Jeremiah because he preached the truth. Judgment is coming. And nothing you say will prevent it. ? is going to judge the world and the first domino to fall is Babylon the Great. This will lead to the start of the tribulation period aka the 70th week of Daniel aka the time of Jacobs trouble. Amen.

"I have begun to punish Jerusalem, the city that bears my name. Now should I let you go unpunished? No, you will not escape disaster. I will call for war against all the nations of the earth. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!'

30Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

32Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

33And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground."
    Jeremiah 25:29-33

Study the word of ? my friend. This is prophecy and this will be accomplished. You can do nothing against the truth, but only for the truth. Amen.

Can you stop just stop. Judgement is coming and all that so stop acting like you know when you are not a prophet.
    That is one of the problem i have with you and and people like you many people have been lead to poverty and death because of people like you telling them the end is near stop it you are doing more harm than good

Again, your words reveal that you don't even know your own idenitity in Christ. No wonder your clueless.

All believers are prophets.

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship ? : for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10

All who confess Christ as LORD and Savior have the spirit of prophecy. Stop always trying to argue everything and do some studying my brother. Your looking real foolish out here.

"a fool's voice is known by multitude of words." Ecclesiastes 5:3

Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

I went to high school with more people than they have in their marines ......

I read the whole Left Behind series of books ...... the movie sucked

Interesting thread this turned out to be ......

I don't subscribe to the Left Behind series theology
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I guess we'll have to find out huh?

The whole world will find out. Sadly for many it will come as a complete suprise.

“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:34-36

As it was written, so shall it be done. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    they have 1 copter ? and 1 destroyer.

they aont doing ? ..

trust me....there is a sub right behind them they dont know about

Of course Iran isn't going to do anything. No one is saying that Iran is launching a strike. The whole premise of this thread is to signal the "signs of the times" in which we live in. That is all.