NIKE Releases Kanye West's AY ll Red Ocotober's Out of Nowhere, Sells out in minutes.

Options
13»

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Damn Ye must be throwing a tantrum right and he wouldn't be wrong. Hope Ye takes this as lesson about having ownership. He designed the , and got no royalties for it. He better get a better deal with Adidas or holla at Buckshot on how to manufacture his own line of shoes.

but when you think about it what is royalties from a sneaker that they sell in limited quanities ... lol i doubt if they sold more than 100 pairs of those shoes yesterday ........

and sneakers arent like music royalties lol kanye dont get paid everytime someone wears the shoe LOL !!

Remember if they release the shoe in another color way, you still get a piece of that.

think about that tho .. these are limited sneakers ... when did the last colorway drop !!!!! lmao it aint like they drop a new colorway every other month .... ijs royalties on these shoes are pennies nothing to fight over ... however !! his addidas royalties maybe big because i dont think addidas plays the limited quanity game like nike does .....

• antarticp
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Nike actually did Ye a favour tho...Unannouceed release is why they sold out in minutes.

Personally would never wear them but....good for Ye I guess

Nah, they sold out that quick because they are the Red Octobers. People have been going crazy over those sneakers for a long time. People were going crazy when Macklemore performed in them, he threw one in the crowd and everybody went after that 1 shoe like piranhas. I think Ye is going to have even more of a chip on his shoulder now and come back strong with Adidas. The anticipation is already there, he just have to deliver with a dope release.

and if he can pull it off @ addidas ? imma tip my hat to him ... cause imo addidas aint had a real big shoe since the shell top ....and my fault i keep saying kd but its derrick rose that has a decent shoe with addidas but i dont know if they are really selling like that ...
  • antarticp
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Nike actually did Ye a favour tho...Unannouceed release is why they sold out in minutes.

even if they gave out the date and time same ish would of happened ... cause they sell limited pairs ... it aint like they sold 1 million pairs in 2 minutes lol ... i be surprised if they sold more than 200 pairs ...

They def sold more than 200. I'm on KTT too and the fashion section over there was going crazy. Some people brought 3 pairs. A lot of people brought then in bulk to flip some for triple/quadruple the price.

BS !!!!! impossible how do you buy multiple pairs off nikestore ..???. ive been doing this for too long mane they been stopped that 2 or more pair ish years ago !! ... even @ the stores they wont let you grab more than 1 pair ... unless your buying mens womans and kids @ the same time

the only way you can pull that off is using 2 different internet connections with 2 different ip addresses ... and multiple nikestore accounts ... you literally have to be super prepared .. the way they dropped those shoes yesterday i call ducktales on who ever said they got 2 or more pairs LOL

and trust me @ the very MOST i give them 300 pairs and i feel like im being extra extra generous by quoting that # ... but i swear to you imo i bet they probably sold less than 100 pairs on nikestore yesterday ... im thinking something like 50 pairs ... most stores if they get an exclusive release like that they would only get 13 to maybe 30+ pairs @ the most !! and most stores are closer to that 13 pairs ....

• antarticp
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    They very fresh but I wouldn't have spent more than 200 on them neither would I wear them everyday to stunt

man them ? are reselling for more than a $1000+ .. your crazy if you dont drop $500 or better on them joints .... you can prob wear them ? scuff em up and still get a stack for them ... ijs
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would actually wear those
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

even if they gave out the date and time same ish would of happened ... cause they sell limited pairs ... it aint like they sold 1 million pairs in 2 minutes lol ... i be surprised if they sold more than 200 pairs ...

They def sold more than 200. I'm on KTT too and the fashion section over there was going crazy. Some people brought 3 pairs. A lot of people brought then in bulk to flip some for triple/quadruple the price.

BS !!!!! impossible how do you buy multiple pairs off nikestore ..???. ive been doing this for too long mane they been stopped that 2 or more pair ish years ago !! ... even @ the stores they wont let you grab more than 1 pair ... unless your buying mens womans and kids @ the same time

the only way you can pull that off is using 2 different internet connections with 2 different ip addresses ... and multiple nikestore accounts ... you literally have to be super prepared .. the way they dropped those shoes yesterday i call ducktales on who ever said they got 2 or more pairs LOL

and trust me @ the very MOST i give them 300 pairs and i feel like im being extra extra generous by quoting that # ... but i swear to you imo i bet they probably sold less than 100 pairs on nikestore yesterday ... im thinking something like 50 pairs ... most stores if they get an exclusive release like that they would only get 13 to maybe 30+ pairs @ the most !! and most stores are closer to that 13 pairs ....

Bro, you sleeping on customers , shoppers are advanced these days. I have pics from KTT with people showing how they got more than 1 pair. They used special bots, different ip addresses, and other ways. It's true that Nike put a stop to that nonsense..or at least try their best to. People always find ways to get around things like that these days through
    Some people made 6 orders, Nike caught them and cancelled 5.
    Some people got all of their orders cancelled but best believe, some buyers got away with at least 2 pairs.