Becomes first openly ? NFL Draft prospect

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at least he aint no scrub lookin for attention. dude was a problem on that dline.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow he was the last person on that team i thought was ?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    ESPN standin up n cheerin rite now. They gone talk this 2 death for the next 3 days. Mike n mike, sc, pti, 1st take etc.

they talkin it to death rite now breh...im waiting for the NFL Network analysts view on this since 80% of them are former players...

i dont wanna hear a bunch of dudes that never played the game talk this to death

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Real talk, if there's any other ? NFL players, I hope they all come out tomorrow so this can stop being news.

I really don't wanna hear about his love of nikkas thru the whole 2014 NFL season (and everytime Mizzou plays.)

That should be the point for homos with this landmark moment. To get it to a point where it won't be celebrated and be news. ? , his teammates didn't give a ? as long as he produced on the field.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    Real talk, if there's any other ? NFL players, I hope they all come out tomorrow so this can stop being news.

I really don't wanna hear about his love of nikkas thru the whole 2014 NFL season (and everytime Mizzou plays.)

better yet players dont need to come out....now that Sam has come out they should just live openly...they dont have to do an interview or press conference to tell the world they like men.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unounoseis wrote: »

better yet players dont need to come out....now that Sam has come out they should just live openly...they dont have to do an interview or press conference to tell the world they like men.

Nah, if somebody "catches them" in some faggotry, it's automatically going to be news.

Like we all know that athletes cheat on their wives, but err time a player get caught up on some side-piece baby-momma drama -- it becomes front page news.

Whereas, if a nikka just announced in a book or interview like "Y'all say no to ratchet ? , Paul George can't" - or some ? - then it wouldn't be news when strippers and groupies get knocked up.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this being breaking news
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    just imagine if this was Johnny Football tho....it wont be news for real until a QB comes out
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh.. The media is going into overkill mode with this story.. How already see headlines/story lines/tv segments they will use to advance ? ass story.. When will the ? get draft.. What teams didn't draft him and was it because he is a ? .. How will his future teammates react to him as ? .. Will teammates/opposing players use ? slurs around him.. Who else in the NFL is ? etc etc.. I feel bad for the team he gets drafted to.. Cause every ? on that team is going get asked about this constantly.. The media is going jump anybody who gives a non pro ? answer...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Wow he was the last person on that team i thought was ?

Apparently the team pretty much knew before he came out to them...and didn't really give a ? after he came out. ? don't matter so long as he gets the job done on the field.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    I'm tired of these ? bein so conceited as to think the world needs to know and give a ? about what they do in the bedroom

that ? agenda breh. ? is almost as worse as ? now which is bull....but a sad reality of the times

• infamous114
    Options
    Lol yall really hate homos.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I don't hate ? people, I just don't understand how a man can have sexual relations with another man, like greenwood said, I want all the ? in the NFL and all of sports to jus come out so we can move on from this
  • infamous114
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I don't hate ? people, I just don't understand how a man can have sexual relations with another man, like greenwood said, I want all the ? in the NFL and all of sports to jus come out so we can move on from this

I'm assuming you believe they choose to be homos and aren't born that way.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

I'm assuming you believe they choose to be homos and aren't born that way.

I'm not getting into this debate, I could care less about how they became ? , just come out and keep it moving