SEC Defensive POY Missouri DE Michael Sam

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I don't hate ? people, I just don't understand how a man can have sexual relations with another man, like greenwood said, I want all the ? in the NFL and all of sports to jus come out so we can move on from this

We love ? . It's not for us to understand...and the fact that so many straight people seem obsessed with trying to understand is just as annoying as the excessive coverage anytime somebody comes out and says they are ? . Both sides need to shut the hell up to be honest

I get a kick out of how people vote and rally against ? rights like if they're successful -- the next day every ? will wake up the next day and just "quit" being ? .

Like "Well, Larry, you cool and all, but I was just in it for a ring." lol. Foh.

They're going to be who they are and no law or athlete will change it. So why make such a big deal.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbh....

My personal beliefs is you arent born that way...like buddy said not gonna get into no debate about it just what i believe.

I dont hate ? as in the PERSON... but i absolutetly abohor that lifestyle and the media agenda to push that on to the masses and turn you into some type of bigot or horrible unprogressive person if you disagree with it.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is what it is
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol

But ? in the CS search for the most ? pic they can find so another poster can rock for a week. And have to look at it as well.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    I'm surprised there hasn't been any sack jokes yet, and the reason Jason Collins won't get signed is because he sucks (no pun intended) not because he's a ? . ESPN hypes everything up
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't give a ? about how personal life, he ain't paying my bills. If he can play so be it
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he felt the need to announce to the world he's a ? warrior?

Looks like the type of ? you gotta wear a extra pair of jeans around
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He a good football player though
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad for whoever that drafts him, the questions will only be about dude rather than the team and how he's treated. This could possibly be worst than the Tim Tebow hype.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm mad that if he turns out to be a dope NFL player -- THIS (not his skills) will be the preface of everything that is mentioned about him.

He shorthanded himself by putting this out there like that. It's his call and his life, but just as a sports fan - it's an unnecessary distraction. He ain't no Jason Collins. He might actually be somebody in the league. But this distraction might prevent that. smh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im happy my Jets dont need a DE. we aint got time for this ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem with it. Dude can play
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's actually a carbon copy of a ? ATL drafted out of Richmond some years ago.
    Good skills, but them basic moves don't translate when you don't have an elite physical skill, size, speed or strength.
    He'll be a tweener (n/h) and a role player.
    A Renaldo Wynn type. Not worth it for all the ? obsessed media coverage.
    Gotta pass on drafting him for those reasons.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »
    I feel bad for whoever that drafts him, the questions will only be about dude rather than the team and how he's treated. This could possibly be worst than the Tim Tebow hype.

He prolly felt like he ain't wanna hide itno mo iI guess
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as long as we dont get him it's all good
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEAM wrote: »
    No titangraph, no argument is compelling enough to convince me that they're being persecuted anywhere near the level of wrongdoing that my people have seen. They designed a ? society around keeping us behind.

I'm not arguing that they've endured the same systemic hardships and tribulations that we have, because they haven't. Plain and simple.

All I'm saying, is that just as people in this thread are advocating their right to not accepts homosexuals, they've also got to be alright with Whites advocating their right not to accept Us; Because ultimately, they want it to be okay that they're Not Okay with homosexuality; And if you think it's okay for You to not be okay with something, then you must allow others to have that right as well.

Oh, ok I feel you. I'm not not ok with them. I just ignore them like everything else. My only issue is the blatant "accept me" ? . It's like that ? that keep callin you and not gettin the hint when you send her to voicemail. Go ahead baby, love me, but I don't give a ? about you, therefore, stop calling. They plaster it EVERYWHERE. ? like me just go about their day and let em live, but some ? lash out at anything forced on em, and I understand why, it's in our nature, we attack what we don't ? with. I sold dope my G. Ain't no sense in me judgin anybody. But at the same time, when they force and manufacture a ? person in every aspect of my life, from sitcoms to professional sports it can be nerve racking to a ? who don't got that natural "? it" in they attitude like I do. I don't care about how white people feel about me because I know what it is and I navigate around it. They can't stop me from living the type of life I want to live, and unless they in my grill being disrespectful, I don't pay em no mind. 90% of em are scared of us anyway.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMMIT WHY DO ? PPL HAVE TO EXIST GRRRRRRR I'M SO MAD!!!! lol illcommunity

Be interesting to see who drafts him. He played weak opponents so he has inflated numbers and was always a mid-round pick at best. I agree with the Sports Illustrated anonymous sources who said you need a respected VETERAN head coach who rules his locker room with an Iron Fist to make this work. You know that there's no way in hell Belichick would let this become a distraction of any sort....dude handled Tebow & Hernandez clappin ? without breaking a sweat.
    I'm tired of these ? bein so conceited as to think the world needs to know and give a ? about what they do in the bedroom

This always struck me as such a lame cop out. Nobody trying to show you they sex tape b, they just admitting what they are instead of trying to put up a ? facade.

In my experience, these extremist Homophobe dudes will obsess and talk about ? sex in public more than actual ? . Lmao. Hmmmm. Still say like half of dem fanatics is ? on the low. Word to Eddie Long and Larry Craig.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    *patiently waiting on the 1st former player on ESPN or NFL network who slips up and goes against the grain and gives a honest reaction and says he aint down with that ? ? . and the backlash he receives.*

They already coming down on Herm smh...

http://deadspin.com/herm-edwards-suggests-mike-sam-is-bringing-baggage-in-1519691334
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I would have no problem with that as a coach or even as a football player. That wouldn't bother me. You're drafting a guy who already can play football. And if he's a good football player, if he can tackle, catch and run, score touchdowns, come on, get in the huddle and let's go." - Herm one year ago

rofl Deadspin comments is trippin like he just went on some whole Boom Bye Bye SODOMITE FI DEAD rant, foh

he should've phrased his point about locker room distractions better but got dayum will you sensitive ass ? calm the ? down

Herm looked either tired or legitimately hung over when he did that segment and we all know he ain't no eloquent speaking ? lol