Options

Comments

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    "The game stays the same, the names change..."

You don't learn your true rank until well after you're done playing. Fans and players always hype the "in their moment" ? . This same thing is happening to Lebron right now.

True Statement above.......

Not to mention anything could happen to him or his teammates (injuries, mental issues, another player coming behind him putting up even crazier numbers and lord forbid him passing away in his prime) before he retires.

For the guy to come out of his face and proclaim he is gonna be top 4 all-time before retiring is funny and sad all wrapped into 1. He should leave the pundits to these all-time rankings and ? and go out and just be the best player he can be.

You shouldn't have to constantly tell people you are great. If you are truly great your actions and the people will do the talking for you.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right

You don't learn your true rank until well after you're done playing. Fans and players always hype the "in their moment" ? . This same thing is happening to Lebron right now.

True Statement above.......

Not to mention anything could happen to him or his teammates (injuries, mental issues, another player coming behind him putting up even crazier numbers and lord forbid him passing away in his prime) before he retires.

For the guy to come out of his face and proclaim he is gonna be top 4 all-time before retiring is funny and sad all wrapped into 1. He should leave the pundits to these all-time rankings and ? and go out and just be the best player he can be.

You shouldn't have to constantly tell people you are great. If you are truly great your actions and the people will do the talking for you.

Word to ali
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attention ?
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Top 10. Nothing more. He couldn't do this ? in the 80s or 90s, period.

And you know this how?

How old are you?

Cause I played before and I understand the game through different eras.

Damn near 30. How old are you?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attention ?
    Sounds like he needs attention to me.....even though he's probably right.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    Some of yall are a special breed i swear lol Yall get so selective n cautious regarding Lebron. its weird.

Do yall realize he's 10 yrs in?! We can stop the 'he gotta show me______' act now.

He's been puttin up 27,7, and 7 since yr 3. The ngga been in his 'prime' stat-wise for 8 years! 8 years!??! Lol smh

The only thing most them dudes got on Bron is nostalgia. Only Mike is out his reach.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    I don't even like Lebron that much but who really cares.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything Is Possible word to K.G.

kg-anything-is-possible-o.gif

He gotta' long way to go tho'
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attention ?
    its a rational statement but ? talking that ? just go out and keep winning
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right

It's not hype when he has met every single expectation set in front of him since high school..
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant call it right now

It's not hype when he has met every single expectation set in front of him since high school..

Look at some of the comments in this thread. It's definitely hype.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    S2J wrote: »
    Some of yall are a special breed i swear lol Yall get so selective n cautious regarding Lebron. its weird.

Do yall realize he's 10 yrs in?! We can stop the 'he gotta show me______' act now.

He's been puttin up 27,7, and 7 since yr 3. The ngga been in his 'prime' stat-wise for 8 years! 8 years!??! Lol smh

The only thing most them dudes got on Bron is nostalgia. Only Mike is out his reach.

People just don't like Lebron , it has nothing to do with actual basketball. They act like they know these cats personally
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    Anything Is Possible word to K.G.

kg-anything-is-possible-o.gif

He gotta' long way to go tho'

No. Actually, no. He doesnt. Lol smh

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

People just don't like Lebron , it has nothing to do with actual basketball. They act like they know these cats personally

I like LeBron but it's all about basketball with me
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    Let it go. Jordan Bird Duncan Shaq Wilt Kareem dream Bean Magic are the only guys close statistically accolades and wins wise. Jordan Kareem and abide are my top 3...and he can go up there with those guys easy. So I like the statement. No one would trip if mike said this. People just hate him at cause they thought he might exceed Jordan.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea, he right
    I don't have a problem with his statement. At his current trajectory, he'll easily finish as a top 4 player of All Time

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    statistically..
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wins a few more championships definitely the stats and accomplishments are already there
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    when its all said and done i think so
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we ? on these athletes like they havent dedicated their entire life to what theyre doing while we here at work or at the crib catching sportscenter for the third time in a row

lebron been clowning the last couple years---clowning---and somebody working at foot locker will still find something to complain about

'lebron is hiding the fact he cant make a last shot by blowing his opponents out' smh

i dont understand how you can watch him play and come to any other conclusion that hes on another planet and when he loses a step i can easily see him make that transition to a post up/shooter player like mj/kobe did in their older years i wouldnt be surprised to see him stay long enough to play with his sons either

oh yea ? dwayne wade and anybody who loves him
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant call it right now
    The reason why Lebron can't be in my top 4 or top 5 or whatever is because of basketball reasons. I don't see him outperforming the players I've seen before him in a head to head battle with all the chips on the line.

... As far as the masses, it's about rings since most of them don't know the game like that and even with knowledgeable fans, we have a different criteria of what makes a player great.

If Lebron gets the rings, he can be put in that discussion. IF. And no Lebron doesn't get special treatment, as far as wing players go... 6 is more than 2, 5 is more than 2 etc. Tell Lebron to get his weight up if he wants to be on that level.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont sleep on kd either he might not have the accolades or rings but hes coming

that spin and step back he did on lebron last game}}}}}}}

his playmaking has improved every year hes been in the league hes become a well rounded force
This discussion has been closed.