The Purge Anarchy (2014)

Options
2»

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The concept was always interesting as hell. Making the first one so small in scope must've been a budgetary move.....
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    high quality rip already out on the net lol
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw the joint. Definitely could do another one of those. There was so much more they could cover. Hope there's another. Plus it was pretty well thought out.

There gonna make a 3rd one u can tell from the set up the freedom fighter revolution to bring down the government and stop the purge has started they can't just leave that open ended
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I just saw the joint. Definitely could do another one of those. There was so much more they could cover. Hope there's another. Plus it was pretty well thought out.

There gonna make a 3rd one u can tell from the set up the freedom fighter revolution to bring down the government and stop the purge has started they can't just leave that open ended

True, Id still like another one more focused on the crime aspect of it tho. There is still alot of territory they left untouched with this concept. They kinda got into the gang ? a lil bit but they could do alot more. The thing I liked about this one was it was kinda Warriors-ish with people tryin to make it through the city while running into groups of weirdos. Id like to see more of that type ? .

When they do the freedom fighter thing again it should be the final one showing how they actually bring the purge down.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should do a warriors style movie with the rebels being put in a vulnerable position warriors style with the white guy coming back and being co leader and them going against the goverment mad max style.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ the people who took the time to say they're not gonna see this movie.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    They should do a warriors style movie with the rebels being put in a vulnerable position warriors style with the white guy coming back and being co leader and them going against the goverment mad max style.

Love that idea, even if its a bit obvious
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate the idea of them taking in a "Freedom Fighters" direction tho. That's part of what makes the end of Hunger Games series so ? . The focus is on The Purge, keep it there, there's endless stories to tell.....
  • Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was actually a decent movie which was a nice surprise after the first
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manc wrote: »
    This was actually a decent movie which was a nice surprise after the first

Cosign....

How many of yall was thinking
    OMAR YO IT'S OMAR!!!!! When he came through with the AR blasting!!!! LMAO
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I hate the idea of them taking in a "Freedom Fighters" direction tho. That's part of what makes the end of Hunger Games series so ? . The focus is on The Purge, keep it there, there's endless stories to tell.....

Tru there are endless stories but do u really want it to turn into a final destination type franchise? Also if u having noticed the 1st and 2nd movie happen in the same area. The black guy who lived in the 1st movie is at the end of the movie with the freedom fighters and since he was poor to start with I doubt he moved so my guess is the 1st movie took place in the rich suburb area outside the city and the second movie took place within the actually city.