Think Like A Man Too

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't seen it but its obvious Kevin Hart is becoming a caricature of himself

Even in his interviews
    "see here's the thing"
    "let me tell you why"

Very funny guy just needs to switch it up
    I feel like he's been doing this routine for the past 2 years
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id wana hear more posters reviews
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black movies have been winning lately. Checking this one out
    bruh, are any of these mainly black cast movies about anything that isn't family or romance related? I swear I've never seen a mostly or fully black cast in a war movie, an action movie, a thriller, so on and so on. all the movies I see advertised are like "*black woman* needs to find love, so she goes back to the men she used to date" or "*black family* needs to reconnect and overcome some kinda problem" and it's always either a drama or a comedy. and if it's a comedy there always has to be that one person who is dating a white person, and they get grilled for not being black and it's really funny (it's actually not)

I'm not even part of the black community and seeing the lack of diversity in the genres of the films bothers me. from a movie fan stand point as well.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was gonna catch this movie tonight but after reading that the chicago bulls are interested in trading for afflalo

thereby giving up pursuit of melo and possibly trading jimmy butler in order to do so

i no longer have the energy to do anything
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh, are any of these mainly black cast movies about anything that isn't family or romance related? I swear I've never seen a mostly or fully black cast in a war movie, an action movie, a thriller, so on and so on. all the movies I see advertised are like "*black woman* needs to find love, so she goes back to the men she used to date" or "*black family* needs to reconnect and overcome some kinda problem" and it's always either a drama or a comedy. and if it's a comedy there always has to be that one person who is dating a white person, and they get grilled for not being black and it's really funny (it's actually not)

I'm not even part of the black community and seeing the lack of diversity in the genres of the films bothers me. from a movie fan stand point as well.

There is, but they fly so under the radar you never hear about them. Mainstream wise it'll never happen because of Hollywood will never allow something of that nature to happen.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much kevin hart
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Repentance-Poster1.jpg

This came out in Feb, wanted to go see it, but I heard it was "meh"
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^movie is ass

Too predictable
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is predictable, too much Heart, but I wanted to support and laughed at some of the comedy.

Not the greatest but hey if whites can have goofy ? and get rich, so should we.

Black Excellence
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    It is predictable, too much Heart, but I wanted to support and laughed at some of the comedy.

Black Excellence

No.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who stickied this ?/! Im about to move this on some gangsta ?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill see it in case Lala and the white bish from reno 911 get naked.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took my mom to see it, cool movie. She liked it..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

Black Excellence

White movies are actually funny.22 Jump Street >>>>>this
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    movie was ass sauce....Kevin Hart was screaming the whole movie only part was the chicks dancing to bell biv devoe
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Left after chicks started singing and rapping to BBD.

I couldn't handle it anymore.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The movie was ok to me. Shrugs.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this have anything to do with the book like the 1st one?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this have anything to do with the book like the 1st one?

Nope. Wasn't even mentioned
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll stream it online.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My problem is that Kevin Hart just needs to fall back from doing the same role and doing too many films all at once....I respect his work ethic but he should fall back save his material for his tours and every other movie so he wouldn't have to recycle the same ? again and again..
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother was mad after he saw it.
    I just laughed.
  • VisionBOasis
    VisionBOasis Members Posts: 131 ✭✭
    Options
    Went with my friend and we both loved it. I will 22 Jump Street and neighbors were both way better comedies.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was anybody else surprised how many white people were there to see this?