Congress Demands President Obama Reclassify Marijuana

Options
2»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They want to do this ? after my 5 years of probation is almost over.

? damn ? 5 years? wtf type of sentencing is that?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They want to do this ? after my 5 years of probation is almost over.

? should be getting they records expunged of weed charges automatically if this ? goes through. They shouldn't be able to hold y'all as felons no more. Voting rights and everything should be returned. No holding they thumb on you for some ? that isn't even illegal anymore.

Y'all was just ahead of the curve.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? voting laws and immigration... No matter what, at the end of the day, your vote doesnt really count and illegals get in and stay regardless

Weed is the priority here

No one wants to discuss what's really going on right now smh... Social lounge should be booming as we are on the brink of ww3.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm sure Obama won't do much on this issue, as usual. He remains a slave to the pharmaceutical and medical companies who don't want medical marijuana or marijuana in general being used to much. He's a punk and a coward on most issues, which explains his low approval ratings. If a Republican was to campaign hard on marijuana rights, I would be extremely tempted to vote for him or her.....
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Republicans really believed their rhetoric against big government, and against government intrusion in personal lives, then the Republicans in Congress would not be overturning a citizens' initiative, or telling a city council that it may not regulate the sale of marijuana.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    18 members of Congress

There are 535 members of Congress...LOL

No there's not. there's 435 members of congress and 100 Senators.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    18 members of Congress

There are 535 members of Congress...LOL

No there's not. there's 435 members of congress and 100 Senators.

Senators are considered part of Congress. Congress includes the House and the Senate.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    our weed laws are the most ridiculous laws we have imo, and we have a lot of stupid laws. isn't marijuana classified as a more dangerous drug than heroin?

it isn't about protecting us against drugs because tobacco and alcohol are fine, and legal, prescribed drugs ? more people than illegal drugs. you gotta read up on ? , William Randolph Hearst, and how locking up folks is a big business in America to see the bigger picture.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure Obama won't do much on this issue, as usual. He remains a slave to the pharmaceutical and medical companies who don't want medical marijuana or marijuana in general being used to much. He's a punk and a coward on most issues, which explains his low approval ratings. If a Republican was to campaign hard on marijuana rights, I would be extremely tempted to vote for him or her.....

Congress just lifted the ban on medical marijuana....does President Obama get credit for that?
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2014
    Options

Congress just lifted the ban on medical marijuana....does President Obama get credit for that?

It took people like me and others constantly criticizing govt for not doing this for so long for Congress to see the light. And I give Obama some credit for finally listening to the MAJORITY of Americans who support medical marijuana. The Democrats took a HUGE loss in November due to them being stubborn on this issue and others, but credit goes to him to a degree for not letting the feds go hard against marijuana shops as hard as they used to. But Obama still hasn't reclassified marijuana......
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

It took people like me and others constantly criticizing govt for not doing this for so long for Congress to see the light. And I give Obama some credit for finally listening to the MAJORITY of Americans who support medical marijuana. The Democrats took a HUGE loss in November due to them being stubborn on this issue and others, but credit goes to him to a degree for not letting the feds go hard against marijuana shops as hard as they used to. But Obama still hasn't reclassified marijuana......

You and me both know that if the first black president declassifies weed....we will never see another brother or sister in the White House...
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2014
    Options

You and me both know that if the first black president declassifies weed....we will never see another brother or sister in the White House...

Marijuana shouldn't be under the same league as heroin and ? , come on.....Obama if anything is being pressured more by White people on this issue then Black people, this is the time...he said himself marijuana is on the same level as alcohol or less dangerous, he won't get as much flack as say maybe 7 years ago.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I feel where you coming from though but still he didn't even do anything, it's Congress that went further on this issue.