So no thread about Ray Rice Mortal Kombat Uppercutting his Fiance, eh?

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    women these days out here wanting to get treated equal until they get punched in the face

I don't condone puttin' hands on a female (it ain't masculine but it also ain't legally smart) but that ? is the truth.

word if you ever gave a woman the idea that she could think about hitting you in the face you been lost
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have never hit a woman but i did sneak up on my girl once when she was folding up laundry and put her in a torture rack (wrestling move)

cracked two of her vertabraes her dad still thinks i threw her down some stairs

judgejudy-002.jpg
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics of said ? ?

janay-palmer.jpg

damn this ? gotta long ass face......
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Palmer moved with Rice to Maryland after he was drafted. She enrolled in nearby Towson State for school, and for a graduation gift, Rice gave her a new car and engagement ring. Here’s how the proposal went down.

Rice asked Janay to go outside to grab his wallet from the car. He ended up telling her the engagement ring and 2012 Acura were hers.

“I almost passed out when he told me the car was mine,” said Palmer. “I’m just happy I decided to be nice that day instead of letting him get his own wallet.”

Palmer, now 26, gave birth to the couple’s daughter in Feb. 2012. The two are scheduled to be married in June.

Janay experienced a brush with the law when she was arrested for shoplifting and had her picture splashed all over gossip site Media Take Out.

So now we have double confirmation that she's a bird (shoplifting + spitting when she lost her temper). She got what she deserved. But the commish ain't gon like that...

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spitting on someone is so disrespectful smh...not sayin she deserved an uppercut tho lol

and got damn @ckfree
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same exact thing happened to Ty Lawson n his chick about a yr ago
  • ckfree
    Options
    its not like i made her eat the cake like bobby did anna mae cmon now i didnt mean for all that to happen i just caught her wrong cause it was not even a second i had her up there

anyways only time a man should put his hands on a woman unsolicited is when hes smacking that ass ray just proved newtons third law
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not like i made her eat the cake like bobby did anna mae cmon now i didnt mean for all that to happen i just caught her wrong cause it was not even a second i had her up there

anyways only time a man should put his hands on a woman unsolicited is when hes smacking that ass ray just proved newtons third law

Who's Bobby?
  • ckfree
    Options

Who's Bobby?

lol ike

i dont even know why i was thinking of the kings guard for
  • ckfree
    Options
    nevermind

that was bobby jackson
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the ? spit on him then she deserved it.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tmz.com/videos/0_c5nk3w3n/

Tmz has video Ray Rice dragging his girl out of a elevator.. after she got levitated by Rice w/ that uppercut...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    Options
    tmz.com/videos/0_c5nk3w3n/

Tmz has video Ray Rice dragging his girl out of a elevator.. after she got levitated by Rice w/ that uppercut...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OETH5brfTi4
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm confused. I know he strong enough to throw the chick on his shoulder. Why he standing there looking helpless like he can't pick her ass up?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That concierge is a lame for not going over and doing a boxing ref 10-count.
  • stringer bell
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Summons says Ray Rice knocked fiancée unconscious

While Ravens running back Ray Rice’s lawyers called the incident with his fiancée that led to his arrest in Atlantic City a “very minor physical altercation,” a video emerged of Rice dragging a seemingly unconscious Janay Palmer out of an elevator told a different story.

So does the summons issued by the Atlantic City Municipal Court to Rice in the wake of the incident. Mike Hellgren of WJZ in Baltimore obtained a copy of the summons, which alleges that Rice committed assault on Palmer by striking her with his hand and rendering her unconscious. Palmer was also issued a summons for striking Rice with her hand.

A professional football player knocking a woman unconscious isn’t the hallmark of a “very minor physical altercation.” Rice has reportedly spoken with Ravens coach John Harbaugh since the arrest, although it’s not known how he characterized the incident in any conversation. Ravens General Manager Ozzie Newsome said Monday that he had not spoken to Rice since the incident, but said Rice remains in the team’s plans despite the arrest.

We’ll see if the release of the video and summons changes anything coming out of Baltimore or if the league takes any action against Rice.

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10484945/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-knocked-fiancée-unconscious-altercation
    Rice's attorney, Michael Diamondstein, told The Baltimore Sun that the footage is authentic but incomplete.

The prosecutor's office released a statement, saying the domestic violence incident involving Rice has been referred to the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office for review.

The incident will be reviewed by the NFL under the league's personal conduct policy.
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is spit really worse that a knock out punch?? I ask for extra spit when my jumpoff slob on the ? lol.... but on the real tho dude took it a lil to far if he did knock her out. Hit her with an open hand playa