Venezuela to the US: "You got 48 hours to get the ? out"

Options
2»

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now all they need to do is follow the middle eastern policy on American currency
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Obama_Youre_Next.jpg
    Sometimes I wonder if our government has gotten so big that the president finds out about some of this ? at the same time we do.

I just imagine POTUS waking up in the morning for his morning briefing and being like, "WHEN THE ? I AUTHORIZE THAT ? !?...."

"U bullshittin right?"

"? YALL DO THAT FOR?!....You did wh--, but---, WOwwww really? You're fired....? YOU MEAN YOU DONT WORK FOR ME?...there's no record of your existence? Black Ops?...SOMEBODY GET ME A MUTHAFUKKIN CIGARETTE!"

lol@ you making the president sound like @Black_Samson
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You want to ? up Venezuela. Ship about five or six tons of Flour for bread, yeast and livestock each and watch the inflation rate look like a EKG line. You can sell a honey bun for a Volvo right now.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont smoke cigarettes.

I know.

You probably would've said "I'M TOO HIGH FOR THIS ? " instead.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    You want to ? up Venezuela. Ship about five or six tons of Flour for bread, yeast and livestock each and watch the inflation rate look like a EKG line. You can sell a honey bun for a Volvo right now.

you want to ? up the usa? Take over Unilever. Majority shareholder in that company and you rule half the world