This ? Walks Up And Slaps Your Mom. What Do You Do?

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're going to fight, that's my mom. If he whoops my ass, he just whoops my ass. Either way, he'll learn not to come at my mom like he's crazy.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first imma punch that ? in his ?

then imma use a trick some old coins

imma break that ? knee so quick, then it's over after that

time to talk ?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 405? I can bench that too. Hell I've done up to 425 and I wasn't even trying to seriously power lift like that. Regardless, even if I benched 125, ? 's getting knocked the ? out. Don't care what you look like. how big you are. what belt you got or who your sensei is. If you disrespect me, and especially if you slap my moms, you losing that fight one way or another. Fights ain't even fair so that strength will just get a chair broken over his head.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    IC full of illest ? in nebraska

EVERYBODY on here got hands of stone and has knocked everybody in their city out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EAl4HQTlnQ

Damn right I knocked out half of MD.Hit du so hard he dont even remember.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@u ? trying to fight Ben Grimm... throw some lead in that ? ? ...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't saying I can beat his ass.. But even with him I have a size advantage, length advantage and I'm pretty damn strong too.. Plus I trust my hand.. No way im letting him hit me.. If he hit my mom and stands there waiting on a ? , I'm charging and going low and dumping him.. I trust my lower body strength over anyone. But then again.. I'm a cocky dude and ain't no ? putting they hands on moms

29-Camron-NP.gif

Shut up ? .
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Only 405? I can bench that too. Hell I've done up to 425 and I wasn't even trying to seriously power lift like that. Regardless, even if I benched 125, ? 's getting knocked the ? out. Don't care what you look like. how big you are. what belt you got or who your sensei is. If you disrespect me, and especially if you slap my moms, you losing that fight one way or another. Fights ain't even fair so that strength will just get a chair broken over his head.

lol.. im done.. ? said ONLY 405...

? yo 1 rep max
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't saying I can beat his ass.. But even with him I have a size advantage, length advantage and I'm pretty damn strong too.. Plus I trust my hand.. No way im letting him hit me.. If he hit my mom and stands there waiting on a ? , I'm charging and going low and dumping him.. I trust my lower body strength over anyone. But then again.. I'm a cocky dude and ain't no ? putting they hands on moms

29-Camron-NP.gif

Shut up ? .

Or what??
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@? thinking just becuz they ass is weak that everyone else is... Speak for urself
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My moms in Alaska so i I aint seeing ? .
    In the rare event I visit when my mom when this dude is in town then I will just shoot. Muscle aint bullet proof.
    "I'm too little to fight ? , I'll assassinate yo ass."
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruce Lee would win...
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Tell my lady to take her ass to the car while I dealt with that ? ? and when she leave the room ima apologize then offer him a spot, when he hop under the bar ima choke em out.. but if he manages to outpower me then ima run to the car, lock all the doors and pull the ? off.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    One shot to the head solves everything.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What exactly did my Mom do to deserve this? :-/

#GottaBeFair
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How bout I find where his mom lives and slap the ? outta her wrinkled ass.

And ? his sister while I'm at it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "if you ever had the notion in yo comic book reading ass mind"

lmao
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    look i know the IC is full of the baddest fighters on the planet... but a ? that warms up with 405 is taking yo cookies and smiling about it

i aint sayin back down.. but you probably taking a body blow and laying it down if you get close enough to actually hit him

better have the iron on you

thats what im sayin.

and he's co-signed by ct fletcher too. 3 time world champion.

The guy is not just muscle. He's been in the ring too

good he's used to being in squares....now he can get comfy in this rectangle box
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? die everyday b
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Tell my lady to take her ass to the car while I dealt with that ? ? and when she leave the room ima apologize then offer him a spot, when he hop under the bar ima choke em out.. but if he manages to outpower me then ima run to the car, lock all the doors and pull the ? off.

Your mama is your lady? Wtf b.

Got damnn I forgot that ? said mama when I posted. If its my mama then ? it we fighting, i'll get a brick and dive off something real high drive it into his skull then when he fall he getting a kirk franklin stomping
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ain't hulk thats bulk aka fuscles ( fat and muscles) with arms of that mass yes he will hit hard but he will be slower too. Punch to the throat , eye gorge , knee to the groin ( assuming the steroids haven't nuked his nutsicles) or kick to the shin. If any of these fail and I have no blunt object in my hand then it's..

29opvh2.jpg

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KevinHart-500x277.jpg

Nah, I'm fighting ? and I'm playing to win. By any means. All is fair once he crossed that line.
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if dis muthaphukka eva slaps mah mama,he gittin' either knocked da ? out!
    fred-sanford-o.gif
    The+original+Ultimate+Fighting.+Scene+from+Hard+Times+a+great_2596d7_4168195.gif
    or he gittin' murked!
    [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3528761/death-wish-3-? -o.gif[/img]
    either way ima show u dont lay a finger on mah mama!
  • LovelyBetty
    LovelyBetty Members Posts: 25 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Slap him right back :-)
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    I was gonna say hit him with my car but there really isn't a point in totaling my car hitting this muh ? .

Probably just call the cops and hope white privilege comes through for me in the clutch.

2ajwg3c.gif

This post is ether,lol and goat all in one.