Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    ? wtf lol

Same thing I was on. I thought something real was happening
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I've been watching past rumble matches all month leading up to tomorrow night.
    the 2014 rumble match was quite fascinating.

as the match went on, you saw the crowd getting anxious for DB's appearance. they stood up and counted down for the next entry, just to be disappointed when DB's music didn't hit. once they realized Bryan was left out, the ? hit the fan

fans tried getting behind punk, then he was immediately eliminated by a ? not even in the match (Glen)

poor mysterio and batista. they didn't ask for any of this.

wwe accidentally turned mysterio and batista heel (they haven't been cheered by a wwe crowd since)

they accidentally got reigns over(some ? they can't purposely do today)

and I don't even have to get into the 2015 rumble

it's hard to ? up the royal rumble match. wwe did it two years straight. bravo
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    I been watching old rumble matches the last couple weeks too. Watching these throwbacks makes me miss flash photography.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2015 rumble was the worst booked rumble match in since 1994 when they had the stupid draw. I'm good with Roman winning but Kane and Big Show dominating is disgusting. They could have at least had someone else do all that heavy lifting.

The rumble is a match where damn near nobody is happy about the winner. Everybody has their favorites going in, the surprise options get folks triggered or marking out too much too.

• OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    2015 rumble was the worst booked rumble match in since 1994 when they had the stupid draw. I'm good with Roman winning but Kane and Big Show dominating is disgusting. They could have at least had someone else do all that heavy lifting.

The rumble is a match where damn near nobody is happy about the winner. Everybody has their favorites going in, the surprise options get folks triggered or marking out too much too.

2015 still better then the dog ? we got last night
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw fall brawl 2000. Holy ? it was terrible!! From Jeff Jarrett breaking a guitar over the head of Gary Coleman (yes that really happened) to Paul Orndoff almost breaking his neck in the ring, to billy Kidman and Shane Douglas having a match on top of a stage. It was awful just awful
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Watching WrestleMania III. Not bad so far. It was so different in the 80s.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Almost am hour in. This isn't a bad show at all.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Marlboro Cigarettes advertising at WrestleMania III. a whole other world
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Lol a fan jumps in the ring after the piper vs adonis match to congratulate piper he got tackled real quick
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Savage vs Steamboat. Wow. ? amazing match.

Fun fact. Savage had him and Steamboat choreograph every single move in this match at his home. Steamboat does not think highly of this match.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I see nothing special about Hogan vs Andre. Boring match. Maybe because it was before my time, but that match is overrated as ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hogan v Andre was more about the bodyslam than anything. Andre was way over the hill
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see nothing special about Hogan vs Andre. Boring match. Maybe because it was before my time, but that match is overrated as ?

It's that nostalgia ? people love saying. I can't stomach most of those matches from the 80s. I usually skim thru most ppvs from that time