name someone morally sound

Options
124»

Comments

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know plenty of morally sound people.. But most people take that as someone tryna be perfect.. Which isn't the case
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly I'm the most morally sound person on this whole website. I'm a stand-up guy.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm definitely the most morally sound person I know.

The rest of y'all needed religion and ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    REAL LIFE OR IC?

REAL LIFE OF COURSE

THE IC.. IMGOINGTOHEAVEN SEEMS TO BE THE MOST MORALLY ? I KNOW

"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." Proverbs 27:2

I praise ? that the fruit of the Holy Spirit can be seen by those who also have the Spirit of ? . In my flesh dwells nothing but sin, rottness, corruption, and evil. Nothing good is in my flesh. But it's the Spirit of the LIVING ? that lives and abides in ALL who confess Christ as Savior, that produces fruits worthy of repentance. May the Holy Spirit continue to transform all those who Love ? into the image of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    REAL LIFE OR IC?

REAL LIFE OF COURSE

lol that ? would ? the ? outta pico if given the opportunity

blame it on the devil....

then ? her again.......

Lol. Nah. I just like to flirt a lil. I appreciate beauty. If given the chance to meet Pico in real life I would keep it civil and godly like I always do with the ladies. ? has kept me thus far and by His grace. His mercy, and me yeilding to the Holy Spirit I will continue to abstain from fornication. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    REAL LIFE OR IC?

REAL LIFE OF COURSE

Why? Cause he preaches the word?

Let me list all the supposed 'morally sound' televangelists/politicians/etc that have fallen victim to the flesh.

Humans ain't ? . Some do better at controlling their ain't shitness, but we ALL got deep dark immoral thoughts and skeletons.

From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet I am Sin. Nothing but putrid, defiling, unclean, filthy sin. There is nothing, I mean NOTHING good that dwells in my flesh. But thanks be to ? for Jesus Christ who saved me from this body of death!

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of ? , who loved me and gave himself for me. So He is the one who enables me to live a life that is pleasing to ? . Do I fall? Of course. Every day I fall and do things that aren't pleasing to a holy, perfect, and righteous ? .

But thanks be to ? that He forgives sinners when we come to Him. The well of His mercy is everlasting. His grace is inexhaustible. His love is everlasting! Though a righteous man may fall 7 times, he always gets back up. That is why I look to the King of the universe for my help because He will always be there for me in my times of need, especially when the evil day comes knocking at the door of my house. Amen.

(FYI the "evil day" is when ? allows the devil and his cronies to attack you) Reference the book of Job. Amen.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    REAL LIFE OR IC?

REAL LIFE OF COURSE

then ? her again.......

he better stay away from my pico if he knows whats good for him grrrrrr *wolf growl*
  • Splackavelli
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    REAL LIFE OR IC?

REAL LIFE OF COURSE

then ? her again.......

Lol. Nah. I just like to flirt a lil. I appreciate beauty. If given the chance to meet Pico in real life I would keep it civil and godly like I always do with the ladies. ? has kept me thus far and by His grace. His mercy, and me yeilding to the Holy Spirit I will continue to abstain from fornication. In Jesus name, Amen.

camronwtf.gif
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    bill gates

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (B&MGF or the Gates Foundation) is one of the largest private foundations in the world, founded by Bill and Melinda Gates. It is "driven by the interests and passions of the Gates family."[4] The primary aims of the foundation are, globally, to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty, and in America, to expand educational opportunities and access to information technology. The foundation, based in Seattle, Washington, is controlled by its three trustees: Bill Gates, Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett. Other principal officers include Co-Chair William H. Gates, Sr. and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Raikes.
    It had an endowment of US$38.3 billion as of 30 June 2013.[3] The scale of the foundation and the way it seeks to apply business techniques to giving makes it one of the leaders in the philanthrocapitalism revolution in global philanthropy,[5] though the foundation itself notes that the philanthropic role has limitations.[4] In 2007, its founders were ranked as the second most generous philanthropists in America, and Warren Buffett the first.[6] As of May 16, 2013, Bill Gates had donated US$28 billion to the foundation.

No single person in the world can touch the scale of what Bill has done and saved as many lives.

Bill-Gates_2012907b.jpg

Hats off to Warren Buffet too who came through big time at the foundations inception.

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Tabatha seems somewhat morally sound....i'd @ her but i dont remember what random thing she decided to change her s/n to.... :|

@lurker6 yeah I'm morally sound. Sound as can be. Glad it came across the computer screen. Thanks for seeing me.
    bars
    @Peeny_Wally‌
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal"

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My mom is the closest person to an angel I know. Bill Gates and Oprah gotta be up there too, you almost never hear bad things about them (morality wise)
  • snakebite
    snakebite Members Posts: 15
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    REAL LIFE OR IC?

REAL LIFE OF COURSE

ImGoingToHeaven is the IC's version of Reverend Leon Lonnie Love from Martin
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    The people who returned any lost rewards that was over 1k in cash that they could have gotten away with if they decided to take it.

nah either they just stupid or they don't need that money. money is everything when you're on your ass and down on your luck. I seen news reports of people finding drug money in city drain pipes around 100k and returning it. believe you me if I was in that situation there would be no news report. go on ahead and hate me for being honest.