A WOMAN SCORNED ? The Raymond Felton case and a Question for Ladies

Options
Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
So the Pillsbury Point Guard, Raymond Felton is probably gonna be facing jail time on counts of unlawful/criminal weapons possession in the city of New York (for those who don't know NYC don't play around about unlicensed guns)

Here's the story for those interested http://nypost.com/2014/02/25/knicks-raymond-felton-being-questioned-by-cops/

Now also for those don't know:

Felton is going through a divorce right now. His wife filed last week. Word on the street is that its because he was a serial cheater but lets be real, the ? is a millionaire athlete....if he even chewed his food too loud, she prolly would be divorcing him.

Anyway, what led to Felton being arrested is his soon to be ex wife INFORMING the cops that Felton had unlawful firearms. Her motivation? Her and Felton had several past arguments where he had pointed the weapon in her face.

Here's my thing yall:
Now if Felton did that ? at any point in time, thats ? up, he's a ? , and he deserves legal punishment.

But even if he did it, the timing of it all reeks more of revenge than anything. After all as of now, Felton's ex wife hasn't said how RECENT these incidents were, just that these incidents date back to Mid-August of last year.

My question is this Ladies: Would you have snitched to the cops too, knowing that you essentially condemned your ex husband? Do you think Feltons Ex-Wife was justified in doing this? Would you have gone about it differently?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She getting alimony or nah?

If so, she's ? herself.

But yeah, from the details you've given it sounds more like some spiteful ? .

I can't imagine staying with a dude that was putting guns in my face though. That's cool, but an athlete ? around is a major no-no?

I just don't get some females.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    either way, ? that dumb ? for being a strapped up millionaire like he on the block
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, I just assumed it was some revenge ? and never thought it could be anything different. That said, if that ? really did stick a gun in his wife's face every time they had arguments, he deserves that ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    No, it's nothing like that.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Felton is a lazy ass point guard though... ? look like Alf

... in related news melo is probably going to bounce
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    serial cheater and anger problem...........

well if it's true *shrug* idc
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another reason why i dont want to get married cause when ? gets ugly it gets REALLY ugly
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitchin ass hoe smh

But its not the altercation thats gettin him jammed up, its the unregistered gun.

After Plax, Lil wayne, and ja rule, how/why a ngga actually living in NY would have an unregistered gun is beyond me.
  • Kat
    Options
    smh..we talking millions, you worried about losing a sofa.
  • Knives Amilli
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Melos has had his bags packed since like October brah lol.

Worst part of this ? tho? For any potential free agents, The Knicks looks as inept as the Cavs. A rotating door of coaches and players and no sort of consistency. Aside from playing in NYC, who wants to be in the atmosphere?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok how hard is it to get a damn permit!! You a multimillionaire! Smh. These athletes in NYC will never learn. He's getting jail time for sure.

The whole thing reeks. Seems like she's been plottin this for a minute tho. Smh. Scandalous azzz.
  • Knives Amilli
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    serial cheater and anger problem...........

well if it's true *shrug* idc

@Piyonce

What if it had been your dude? What would you have done?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    A good lawyer should eat this case.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They said dude had 18 rounds of 'Cop Killas' also
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this is wack, but never surprising. ? is vindictive. But I'd be interested to know how knew this chick before they got married, etc. This goes back to what I always say, the ? ain't see no signs of him being a vindictive ? ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I'm Melo, my connection to the city is the only reason I'd even consider staying. And those ties ain't that strong. I don't see why he wouldn't bounce.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    A good lawyer should eat this case.

Where have you been? Thats New York. He's 1 mayor mention away from them makin an example of him. Ask Plax.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Ok how hard is it to get a damn permit!! You a multimillionaire! Smh. These athletes in NYC will never learn. He's getting jail time for sure.

The whole thing reeks. Seems like she's been plottin this for a minute tho. Smh. Scandalous azzz.

NYC or not, why would law abiding citizens not get permits. Are these ? walking around with some twisted idea of street cred or something? You live a legit life and have your gun for protection. There is no need for you to be treating the ? like you're catching bodies and need disposable burners.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are rich don't marry.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

L.A. here he comes.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what led to Felton being arrested is his soon to be ex wife INFORMING the cops that Felton had unlawful firearms.

Isn't this inadmissible? Isn't there like some marital privileges or some shot that prevents this?

Not saying either of them are right but I do believe I read that there exists a privilege between married people
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    If you are rich don't marry.

and famous. Being rich in itself isn't really the problem. You can be rich and live a lowkey lifestyle and therefore not really have a problem with holding on to a decent marriage. At least, no moreso than anyone else.

But if you're rich and famous, as a man you're going to have ? thrown at you constantly. I don't care how strong a person you are, no one can deal with that kinda temptation. So unless the woman you're marrying knows that and accepts it, you shouldn't take that plunge.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was lookin for the link to the article, but this ? really typed all that himself...