A WOMAN SCORNED ? The Raymond Felton case and a Question for Ladies

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have gotten somebody to whoop his ass. Send em to jail tho? damn
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats some low life hoe ? ... but he a dumb ? for several reasons...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? with money hell ? period need to stop dealing with these ignorant ass women.

A ignorant ass woman will bring a man to his knees if he doesn't have discipline.

This broad is foul no matter how you slice it if she felt that ? was such a danger to her she would have bounced after the first or second time this happened.

It's very convenient though for all this to come about while she's divorcing him though convenient for her at least.

A good example of what's wrong with some of Black women.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny..my Cuzin and I was just talking on how women take it too far
    Folk is involve with the law..

He tells me a chick chased down her bf..broke his window..trashed his out..now the on the interstate doing 100mph..he in 2013 lac..24 yr old dude..she in a BMW she 26..he gets called on the scene not Becuz of the petty she ? she did to the bf but she thought she was going to jail..she was if dude went through with pressing charges...she tells the cops he's a dboy...tells the cops..how the hell he's 24 in a 2014 lac with no job and a house..cops took that information and forwarded it him..now my Cuzin is as of now..watching this dude Becuz of what she said..smh..I was like dayum...
  • Knock_Twice
    Mobile by pass the erro and make it make sense
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piyonce wrote: »
    serial cheater and anger problem...........

well if it's true *shrug* idc

@Piyonce

What if it had been your dude? What would you have done?

In all honesty it depends. If you dogged me out, cheated on me countless times with ? , had these hoes disrespecting me, like the whole 9 yards along with waiving a weapon in my face countless times....yes
    ? him.

Now if that ain't the case then yeah she foul.
  • Crude_
    taeboo wrote: »
    I hate a vindictive ? , she knew what she was signing up for when she got married. Just go and move on with life, no need to try and destroy the man's entire life just cause you mad...

I don't understand why athletes get married while still actively playing. You know ? is going to be thrown at you all the time and you're too weak to say no. Just marry and live the family life after you retire....

^^ This woman needs to counsel and advise these ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Why @crude gotta act like white women don't do this ? too tho.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mandatory minimum my ass. Lil Wayne and Corey Gunz didn't do 3 years. Plax ? let his gun go off in a club though.
  • Knock_Twice
    I wonder if the TNT crew will talk about it on Thursday lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    what led to Felton being arrested is his soon to be ex wife INFORMING the cops that Felton had unlawful firearms.

Isn't this inadmissible? Isn't there like some marital privileges or some shot that prevents this?

Not saying either of them are right but I do believe I read that there exists a privilege between married people

U might be referring to a wire tap. Attorney-client, client-clergy, client-spouse recorded calls would be inadmissable. Wouldnt apply here
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate a vindictive ? , she knew what she was signing up for when she got married. Just go and move on with life, no need to try and destroy the man's entire life just cause you mad...

I don't understand why athletes get married while still actively playing. You know ? is going to be thrown at you all the time and you're too weak to say no. Just marry and live the family life after you retire....

I think some of them dudes lie to themselves. They meet a chick that is everything they want and either tell themselves they can be faithful or they can get away with being unfaithful forever. Celebrities become accustomed to getting what they want, so I'm sure it doesn't always occur to them immediately that they can't have their cake and eat it too when it comes to a marriage.

I for one don't think it's a matter of marriage. I believe they could probably still protect themselves just with honesty and legal maneuvering. Tell the chick you're marrying that you're probably not always going to be faithful. If she can't take that, let her go. If she can't cool. And just in case get that pre-nup and make sure it's written in a way that infidelity doesn't void it.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    That ? 's dumb af for not having a license for his firearm in the first place, with that being said, ? aint ? .

I posted the artitcle in the cheapseats @poncho
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint his ? white?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint his ? white?

Ariane Raymondo-Felton.

feltonweb26n-5-web.jpg

Latino seems like.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why she didn't report it after the FIRST time. No need to hold onto that ? . She probably could have more money tbh..but NNNNNNOO hoes wanna do the most when they don't get their way.

But he stupid for not getting the ? registered. Just dumb for no reason...

This whole thing reeks of niggashit.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    serial cheater and anger problem...........

well if it's true *shrug* idc

@Piyonce

What if it had been your dude? What would you have done?

In all honesty it depends. If you dogged me out, cheated on me countless times with ? , had these hoes disrespecting me, like the whole 9 yards along with waiving a weapon in my face countless times....yes
    ? him.

Now if that ain't the case then yeah she foul.

Damn scallywag.

9ddbf3708b8e2c1e987d25de4142d070d1e481df0267ab1f34e985729f0d0271.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta
    tumblr_ljb43k4iq91qixleeo1_400.gif
    Hey when you're scorned you're scorned
  • Crude_

I've never dated or seriously considered dating White woman that's why, so it's of no concern to me what they do.

Last I checked in the mirror I was a Black man primary attracted to Black women. @Piyonce‌
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Co-sign.

Or get you a female that wouldn't trip.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the TNT crew will talk about it on Thursday lol

Barkley gonna go in. Lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

The same reason the rest of the IC acts as though it's always a white ? doing this ? .

Ain't ? ? come in all colors.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

? need to start reading the Derek Jeter manuscript. One of the few atheletes that did it the right way