A WOMAN SCORNED ? The Raymond Felton case and a Question for Ladies

Options
124»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    either way, ? that dumb ? for being a strapped up millionaire like he on the block

You joking right? Millionaires need protection more then anyone else. You ever heard of a home invasion robbery? I guess not. And remember Eddy Curry was set up in his own home by someone he knew, so don't mention no security guards
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    If you are rich don't marry.

bruh you being a hypocrit tho with this post

plenty of other threads you talk down on dudes being promiscuous for not wifing
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man lock this ? up...he's a ? on the court anyway and the Knicks need a point guard who don't get torched every ? game...? Raymond Felton
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd have no qualms about calling the cops while the incident was taking place. But coming out the woodwork way after the fact? Nahhh......sounds like too much work. I don't even like the po' lice.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ? needs to be charged with something too for transporting an illegal gun which was also loaded
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flabbolous snitching on the track

Four Celtics, Knicks guard, you know Felton/ This ? in Atlanta AirTran her, no Delta/ Been naughty all year trying to end it nicely/ Summer hoes turning into winter wifeys.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    what led to Felton being arrested is his soon to be ex wife INFORMING the cops that Felton had unlawful firearms.

Isn't this inadmissible? Isn't there like some marital privileges or some shot that prevents this?

Not saying either of them are right but I do believe I read that there exists a privilege between married people

Voluntarily telling on somebody and being subpoena to testify against your spouse is two different things. If that were the case, ? hoes who get their ass whooped by their husbands would never testify against them.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I don't understand why athletes get married while still actively playing. You know ? is going to be thrown at you all the time and you're too weak to say no. Just marry and live the family life after you retire....

Word these two ? need to any professional athletes role model. Just do what these dudes did and you should be straight.

1231690-derek_jeter.jpg

george-clooney_celebrities-111.jpeg

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have shot her tell that ?