Create Your Own Label Tournament Round Semifinals - Winner: New Money Ent. 3 - 0

Options
13»

Comments

• dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how tf you gon team sade wit lame ass drake smh
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I havent dropped a vote in the last few games because this ? has been too hard to choose, being a first time sit in judge is rough and now I see how the others feel about having to decide.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Busting the seal on a bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label as we speak. Vote coming this evening.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future Sales: NME boasts a solid top tier of artists that shouldn't have any issues moving weight. The 2nd and 3rd tier artists may not be heavy hitters but they either possess a rabid fan base or are just out right legends in the business. Managed properly I can see them have a steady balance of units moved. When it comes to managing a label and building a brand, there aren't too man better in the game than Birdman. MPM seems to start strong with the top tier but then begins to run on fumes in tier 2 and 3. Units will be sold but I don't believe they put more a of a dent in sales than NME.

NME

Future Critical Acclaim: As usual the key word here is is future. Legends of the game included in the NME have done it time and time again. How much do they have left in the tank and how much interest can they generate? This will depend on the combination of all categories honestly. Can it be done? Surely if it all comes together as planned, the roster seems to be able to make it happen. MPM has some young cats that have shown they are hungry for success when put in the right situations. I believe youth and hunger give MPM a slight edge. Remember the key word.

MPM

Longevity: Being a strong believer in experience and showing what they have already done, NME is a stacked label of artists that have continued to be relevant. MPM has the potential but they aren't quite there yet.

NME

Album Covers/Tracklist: Some brilliant covers on both sides which show a lot of creativity. I believe this may be the closest round in terms of the actual album covers. It was so close that I had to just move on to the tracklists. I believe MPM did a great job of staying in the artists lanes and tapping into what works for them. In the end though NME is just out right scary with what they put together and the legends they have on the team.

NME

Cohesion: Again I am on the fence of how the different "camps" will play out over at NME. If it works it could be brilliant. If it doesn't it could be a disaster. I'm not sure if I am ready to take that risk. MPM passes my eye test. Although they need to work on that label logo. Good concept but it is a little rough around the edges.

MPM

Great round and it was pretty close.

Winner: New Money Entertainment
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    My son didnt even get a vote. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont. In the end arrogance proved to be a horrible trait to have. No remorse ? .... gettin at judges, tryin to explain himself & why you should pick him, politicking throughout. Try again next game.

The_Riddler_defeated_2.jpg

555322240.gif?1333773919
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No doubt @sion , thanks bruh. @icebergtaylor didn't know you're in New York, I'm out in Long Island.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Money Ent. wins with a 3 - 0 sweep! @sion is going to the finals to defend his crown.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ Ice postin in both of my matches more than me.

"? wake up on my ? ,eat some breakfast first" - jigga

Lol@ NME winning in the sales category. That alone proves the biasness in this match. I already knew what time it was from the ? sayin beyonce wont last long, and chesse writtin a big ass paragraph on why my artist would last longer and then callin it a "tie" lol. Not to mention how it was suppose to be a 15 artist limit and somehow sion has 20 plus lol.

smh @ sion lettin his bitchassness out for this ? . Erething I said was about sales and facts, i never took shots at the ? personally , but I see ere ? dont move the same. It is what it is.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i get u not liking my judging but at least be mad at something i actually said lol. and what reasons does any judge have to have bias against u and for sion?
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • osheytvhq
    osheytvhq Members, Banned Users Posts: 11
    Options
    wow... i love all this dope hip-hop ? i'm seeing here http://osheytv.com
  • osheytvhq
    osheytvhq Members, Banned Users Posts: 11
    Options
    wow... i love all this dope hip-hop ? i'm seeing here http://osheytv.com