Firefighter beats up cop, cop shoots firefighter

Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
On Dec. 1, 2013, a Kansas City police officer, off duty and working security at a downtown hotel, shot and killed an off-duty firefighter after an altercation.

The full case file was released by police today, Feb. 25, 2014. Among the items were several videos. The Star is posting one of those, showing the final confrontation between the officer and the suspect, because it was key evidence considered by the grand jury, which on Feb. 14 declined to file charges in the case.

Some profanities from onlookers were edited out, as were scenes after the shooting showing the suspect's body. Viewer discretion is advised, as the video contains graphic scenes including intense fighting and sounds of gunshots.

http://youtu.be/itPY54C_guM

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I have to intervene"

"no, dont"

*BANG BANG*
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? cops man smh
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess that firefighter/ police beef is real
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some str8 ? ass ? ...they shouldn't let ma fuckas be cops unless they take a extensive boxing or martial arts class, there's no ? way that cop should of lost position after standing over the dude...and of course it looks like the cop is fighting for dear life before he shoots him BECAUSE HE CAN FIGHT...it would seem like that cop would have to use deadly force in any altercation he got in, the firefighter looked ? . ..
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have helped could have saved a life. Oh well
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll say this til the day I'm dead... ? A Cop...

In the Words of Freddie Foxx, "I hate cops and ? with cop friends"
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? that kills me is its supposed to be an escalated use of force unless it's immediate life threatening danger, you can't tell me the cop was gonna get beat to death before using the baton, taser, paper spray....this ? jus str8 pulled the hammer
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what happens when you give regular citizens a gun and tell them they can use it. Long as the police there are armed, ? like this will continue to happen.

? ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cop was off duty but still allowed to wear his uniform?
    Or was he wearing a security uniform?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fair

sad but fair
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens everyday to black folks. Chickens coming home to roost.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    large adult white guy actually video'd punching cop while mounting him, and the cop shoots him dead......

watch the cop go to jail on this ? ....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    the ? that makes me sick...for the people who missed the tone in my earlier post is that.. we have multiple cases CAUGHT ON TAPE of blacks not even aggressively fighting the police.....

maybe they're resisting arrest a little.... but they damn sure ain't mounting and striking the police....and when they get shot dead, it seems the cop is never faulted.. he used the necessary force or whatever......

but this ? right here... the dude was literally beating the ? out the cop when the cop shot him....and because he's a white firefighter....watch how the cop got hemmed up behind this ? ....

had that been a black man, the cop woulda shot him before it even went to the ground and according to his superiors he'd been totally in the right...

? 's crazy b
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a ? ? for being in clear physical advantage and somehow ending up on his back getting pummeled but I probably woulda shot the ? too had I gotten to that same point and been in that position. Combination of bad decisions,training and a rare situation. Easy to panic when your on your back having your head punched into the concrete. These are regular ? at the end of the day.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cop is a bytch. How u start askin bystanders for help!?!?! LMAO

But you dont put hands on cops. Should you get shot? No. Could you get shot? Yes. It's a pretty simple deterent.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s.free wrote: »
    He's a ? ? for being in clear physical advantage and somehow ending up on his back getting pummeled but I probably woulda shot the ? too had I gotten to that same point and been in that position. Combination of bad decisions,training and a rare situation. Easy to panic when your on your back having your head punched into the concrete. These are regular ? at the end of the day.

this...
    they looked to be about the same size to me to be honest and also the training firefighters, physically, aint no joke either...so I dont know. you can say what you want but dude was whooping the ? outta that cop..I dont think taser or baton was going to cut it or even feasible at that point. He would probaly off have been better not fighting restraining the cop, esp his hands vs. trying to beat him senseless.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    the ? that makes me sick...for the people who missed the tone in my earlier post is that.. we have multiple cases CAUGHT ON TAPE of blacks not even aggressively fighting the police.....

maybe they're resisting arrest a little.... but they damn sure ain't mounting and striking the police....and when they get shot dead, it seems the cop is never faulted.. he used the necessary force or whatever......

but this ? right here... the dude was literally beating the ? out the cop when the cop shot him....and because he's a white firefighter....watch how the cop got hemmed up behind this ? ....

had that been a black man, the cop woulda shot him before it even went to the ground and according to his superiors he'd been totally in the right...

? 's crazy b

How is it only black people see a problem with this ? like for real man? It's beyond sad.
  • Dupac
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »

? 's crazy b

How is it only black people see a problem with this ? like for real man? It's beyond sad.

no one else caers
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole situation was ? up....after 3 punches dude decides to pull out his gun instead of fightin back...wow
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    an arm trap and roll would have solved so much....

no really... when yall realise how much you are taught in your free intro class for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu...

you'll see why ? like this is uncalled for, especially from our LEO's...
    especially since they like to fancy themselves as some form of superhero.

the ? complex gets shattered and this ? reached for his weapon.

? cowards.
    a generation of ? ass men that dont know how to fight, so they use cheat codes.

? ... ? almost makes me want to become anti-gun....ALMOST.

The fireman straight up hit a firemans carry takedown and retained the underhook right away when he got on top. Even in his drunkeness he looked like he might have known what he was doing, and that ? cop was entirely helpless.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand the police. They always seem to ? up.