? is the New Black

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
[img]https://scontent-b-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

Comments

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is the new jew.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no comparison between what blacks have gone through and are currently going through and this ? agenda
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty much.
    I'll be out in nyc and not know that its ? people day(I think they call it some pride ? ) and they're mad ? everywhere all of a sudden.

This is something I would rock at that time.....then again I wouldn't want their attention.

Still though very accurate shirt.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The powers that be didn't put a system in place designed to destroy the communities of ? people for generations to come. This whole ? agenda is just an attempt to try to divert attention away from the fact that the cards are still stacked against us by creating a new victim. Anybody jumping on the bandwagon just wants to wear the battle stripes but doesn't want to take a bullet.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No way dude.Black is the original man.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? have gone through quite a lot in america, and continue to do so in many other countries (where its illegal to be ? ).

The discrimination/hate and recent uprising is why people say "? is the new black" and it isn't such a bad comparison.
  • Takeitoff4me
    Takeitoff4me Members Posts: 3
    Options
    This is so depressing
  • TWMorris
    TWMorris Members Posts: 24
    Options
    If I was ? I'd think hip-hop hates me

nice shirt, but as gns said, i wouldn't want the attention
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is ? .
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is some ? ? !
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why wouldn't they say ? is the New White?

Becuz they have to put that in your mind that everything foul is Black.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Why wouldn't they say ? is the New White?

Becuz they have to put that in your mind that everything foul is Black.

Right brotha @twatgetta‌, your one of the most smartest posters on this site. Educate these negros and get them pointed to the most high.
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao i know a few people who could use that shirt
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Na. Black is beautiful. ? is disgusting. It ain't a no new nothing.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black is the old ?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is the new ellen DeGeneres
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    black people are annoying and don't know how to act but I would still rank them ahead of ? .
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only to white people
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    ? is the new ellen DeGeneres

i usually refer to her as 'that woman married to Portia de Rossi'
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Options
    Let it be, we are Hebrew Israelites. ? that dumb ? calling ourselves black people. What the ? is a black person? I never seen a black person before, but I see Hebrews each and everyday.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    there is no comparison between what blacks have gone through and are currently going through and this ? agenda

no its about the same. you can be put to death for being ? in some countries still, so i'd argue that ? people actually have it alot worse now. why are black people so reluctant to admit that anyone endures struggle besides them?
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »

no its about the same. you can be put to death for being ? in some countries still, so i'd argue that ? people actually have it alot worse now. why are black people so reluctant to admit that anyone endures struggle besides them?

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

One is a race, the other is a sexuality... One has been persecuted throughout the later half European history and even continental Asian history. One can be hidden, one cannot. As far as being put to death that still happens to black people for being black both open and hidden. So lastly, why are you still here you've been outed multiple times and never seem to make a point and just add more deflections when someone corrects you? Just literally ? off.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? people were never kidnapped, ? , or forced into slavery. Niether did they single-handedly finance the American Revolution and industry. Neither do ? people produce the best selling music, fashion, or food.

White women aren't learning to twerk to attract ? men. ? people never built a pyramid. They drive Mini coopers, not Malibu Chevy's. Women dont clutch thier purse when in an elevator with a ? man.

Never seen a ? barbecue with a card game and dice and dominoes simultaneously. Or a ? man feeding scraps to a putbull. ? leaders dont get shot. Or rejected a job because he's ? . So basically....

...? is the new WHITE.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    ? people were never kidnapped, ? , or forced into slavery. Niether did they single-handedly finance the American Revolution and industry. Neither do ? people produce the best selling music, fashion, or food.

White women aren't learning to twerk to attract ? men. ? people never built a pyramid. They drive Mini coopers, not Malibu Chevy's. Women dont clutch thier purse when in an elevator with a ? man.

Never seen a ? barbecue with a card game and dice and dominoes simultaneously. Or a ? man feeding scraps to a putbull. ? leaders dont get shot. Or rejected a job because he's ? . So basically....

...? is the new WHITE.

? people HAVE in fact been ? . and beaten and bullied for their gayness. and killed. people DO in fact try to avoid them and not let them touch them because they think they are gross. they have been denied jobs because they are ? , which is why they are covered by the civil rights act. you are all highly delusional.