fellas question

Purr
Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
have you ever had a chic fight for you/that ? ?

I need to see some receipts to go with your story. because some of yall men love to tell fairytales, fallacies, and lies.

I know max will be bout it and post screen shots.

Comments

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope...just internet/phone beef....i never ? around that close so nobody ever crossed paths to actually fight....they probably would if they could tho
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was younger high school not since then just ? talking and gossiping.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a current gf fight an ex before. I dont think the fight was over my ? , i think they generally just hated eachother.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Not literally fighting, but yeah girls are always fighting to meet me. And why wouldn't they?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HA! Nop...well there was that one time. No physical fighting. Ex called the chick I was creepin wit early in the am. She thought I was over there. Then called me thinking I was over there layin next to her, and saying we was playing games. Smh.

Funny thing is, same thing happened to her a few years back when SHE was creepin wit another chick's man. His girl ended up callin her phone AND showin up at her crib, and knocking on her door.

Karma I guess.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes broad knew she was number two and me and number one were on the rocks.

Number two had yanking ? though similar to Chucks.

I was always upfront about my intentions this broad still caught feelings and aggressively searched for and found number one and spilled the beans.

There was no more number one and me after that, but the funny thing is I still messed around with them both for a time even after this situation.

I don't have the receipts on that particular situation keeping evidence is amateur ? imo.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my chicks are always well-behaved...

i used to promote and throw parties...and on multiple occasions had several chicks at the same party....and as salty as they may have been that i my attentions were divided, i've never had one chick act out....

i might've heard about it later....but i've never had a chick try to embarrass me out in public with unruly behavior,

that's grounds for dismissall
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fist fight or nothing but when me and current gf were broken up I was ? with this next chick. Made the mistake of getting ? at work and getting my ? who was dating my girls best friend to drive me and this chick to the crib while his girl was in the car. Do the damn thing. Try to hit this chick up again. She like nah. Saying my girl hit her up on Facebook, and she's a interesting girl. Lol. She wouldn't tell me what my girl said to her, but said we probably won't hang out again. Ended up getting back with my girl a lil after that. She asking who's the chick tryna play games lol. She know the deal tho. Still tryna find out what was said but she get that look on her face and I'm not trying to end up like ray felton out here. I'll take that L.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negative. But that's kinda childish to me.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope... when I have a girl... I'm faithful. When I didn't have a girl, chicks knew I was about that Smash life
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope.

they become "cool" with each other :>
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the ex's new chick didn't like me (understandably) so we had one of those passive aggressive things going on...I'd be at his house alone, he'd say don't answer the phone, she'd call, I'd answer the phone and we'd do that sweet ? routine...lmao.

? that ? .

Oh and if I ever came face to face with my bf's ex I already know we'd at least have words.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Yeah the ex's new chick didn't like me (understandably) so we had one of those passive aggressive things going on...I'd be at his house alone, he'd say don't answer the phone, she'd call, I'd answer the phone and we'd do that sweet ? routine...lmao.

? that ? .

Oh and if I ever came face to face with my bf's ex I already know we'd at least have words.

What you do to her?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Never had 2 chicks who wanted me at the same time.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

? that ? .

:-O

you...?????

NAHHHHH =;
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? too old...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He couldn't leave it alone and I was more than willing to accomodate him just to spite that ? .

He has a new chick now and he still hits me on FB to this day.

But I'm not accomodating anymore.

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »

? that ? .

What you do to her?

Had his Black baby?

kanyeshrug.gif

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thread lost. Smh.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Literally fighting no...fighting to prove she could be a good gf...yes