IYO, Has Kanye West fallen off?

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Yes
    didnt the ic do a best album each year thread and kanye and nas were the only rappers who owned three years and kanye was second place in another year lol

how you trying to say ye fell off yet you repping that MMLP II? all of kanyes album are better than that. lol no diss against em but he fell off the most. i know yall aint bumping the monster and headlights?

What does Em have to do with any of this? When did u see me saying somethin absurd like Em has 4 or 5 classics or he kills every verse? I'll wait....
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Stew wrote: »
    didnt the ic do a best album each year thread and kanye and nas were the only rappers who owned three years and kanye was second place in another year lol

how you trying to say ye fell off yet you repping that MMLP II? all of kanyes album are better than that. lol no diss against em but he fell off the most. i know yall aint bumping the monster and headlights?

What does Em have to do with any of this? When did u see me saying somethin absurd like Em has 4 or 5 classics or he kills every verse? I'll wait....

I didn't mention your name once in my post, guilty conscience? Lol Well for Eminem that should would be absurd but in regards to Kanye its not too farfetched imo. I aint trying to make this Em vs. Ye thread lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Maybe So

I didn't mention your name once in my post, guilty conscience? Lol Well for Eminem that should would be absurd but in regards to Kanye its not too farfetched imo. I aint trying to make this Em vs. Ye thread lol
    Lol@ guilty conscience

2nd day in a row dude is getting clowned lololololokokoklololololkokokoololo no sion
  • Stew
    Yes

Guilty conscience? Who else would u be referring to? ? ain't slick

It is far fetched for Kanye and almost every single rapper that's ever rapped lol
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Nah he aint fell off..he's just more concerned about breaking barriers and doing things "outside of the box" musically instead of just making the dopest music possible..
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe So

Kanye west>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eminem
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    No
    Lol at ? comparing Eminem to kanye

Eminem has always been ass

He's overrated as ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Yes
    KamPushMe wrote: »

He's overrated as ?

Kanye always been ass on the mic though was never at any point of his career considered an ill mc, lyricist or dope rhymer.

? saying he got 4 classics when not one of his albums is better than any album in my sig. Dropping the white boy name when they get mad at posters ? on Ye.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lol, lil b, Soulja boy, d4l,etc are ass on the mic. Not Kanye. You can say he average but saying he's ass is over doing it
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    LOL Ye be bringing out the feelings in mad haters
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    No
    nujerz84 wrote: »

? saying he got 4 classics when not one of his albums is better than any album in my sig.

yet hes worked with a handful of the artists in your sig more than once
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Lol, lil b, Soulja boy, d4l,etc are ass on the mic. Not Kanye. You can say he average but saying he's ass is over doing it

Folks call some of the illest mc's lyricist ass/wack all day on the IC either by trolling or straight hating so why should Kanye expempt?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

Folks call some of the illest mc's lyricist ass/wack all day on the IC either by trolling or straight hating so why should Kanye expempt?

It's dumb when they say it too
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Whelp this thread has taken a turn..... funny tho
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Y'all ye fans don't give cudi enough respect for his influence on ya boy
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
  • Stew
    Yes
    lol @ the fan boy and captain save a poster dodging my questions like the plague.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »

He's overrated as ?

Kanye always been ass on the mic though was never at any point of his career considered an ill mc, lyricist or dope rhymer.

? saying he got 4 classics when not one of his albums is better than any album in my sig.Dropping the white boy name when they get mad at posters ? on Ye.

Boooooooyyyyyyyyy i tell ya...... You dusty ass backpack ? be the worst

Smh.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    ericb4prez wrote: »

How & When do you think cudi influenced him?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

As soon as ye started working with him is when he started experimenting
  • JDSTAYWITIT

True True True...

That's why Cudi THE MINI GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should turn this ? into a cudi appreciation thread
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Although he was kind of going down that path with graduation & stronger
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

yo i never thought about that. interesting ? tho.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Maybe So
    Man on the moon/Day n Nite/Welcome to heartbreak to 808s