NXT PPV: NXT Arrival tonight @ 8PM on WWE Network

Options
TonyDubbz
TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yall watching it? im watching the preshow right now.

The Shield just cut a promo on how they the leaders of the next generation, believe it or not they let Seth Rollins handle all of the talking.

Might do a report after the show over.

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    Cesarro vs Sami Zayn pt 2/3?! I dont know which part but they just aired a GOAT ass promo for it!! the live show starting now.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? never watch a regular NXT show nevermind a nxt ppv on wwe network. Lol
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    ? never watch a regular NXT show nevermind a nxt ppv on wwe network. Lol

That ? was nice. I dont got ? to watch on Thursdays and I'd rather watch it than TNA. I think I migh ttune in again next week if they fix the damn streaming for xbox
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Bro glad ur watch it. Support the indies/development scene. Imo NXT >>> WWE anyhow and it has been since it left network tv.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL NXT IS WWE. It's operated and ran completely by the machine. It's not like we're talking about PWG here.
  • TonyDubbz
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yea true.. but it was honestly a breath of fresh air.

Watching that ? I didn't feel like I was watching WWE programming at all, I was only reminded whenever they showed actual people from the main roster.

The crowd energy was different too, wasn't no random ? chants or this is boring chants like we been getting lately, they were even into the womens title match cheering for the chicks and thats somethin you dont ever see on the main shows.

I'm gonna check it out next week and see if I still feel the same about it.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol me and my homeboy hate to give hhh credit for much of anything but he watches nxt on a semi regular basis and based on what ive seen of it, we gotta give him props, i wonder if this show will be up on any sites
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who did Bo Dallas lose to?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    LOL NXT IS WWE. It's operated and ran completely by the machine. It's not like we're talking about PWG here.
    Dude NXT >>> Raw n Smackdown. You knew what I meant @Broddie‌ don't go all "technically" hipsterish on me now. I used to almost ? people over ? like that..
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Who did Bo Dallas lose to?

Bo lost to Adrian Neville in a ladder match. The crowd was really hype when he pulled the title down and ended Dallas' 265 day title reign.

Match of the night was definitely the opening match which was Sami Zayn vs Cesaro..after the match you would of thought Zayn was retiring, him and Cesaro hugged and he was crying and ? , it was billed as the biggest match of his career because he had some obsession of wanting to beat Cesaro and gain his respect throughout all their matches.

Emma vs Paige wasn't a bad match either.. the crowd was actually hype during it because it was build as a high profile match too for their womens title. They even had their own video package to hype it.

Too Cool made a special appearance and they faced the NXT tag team champions Ascension FOR THE NXT tag team championships and got destroyed. Scotty II Hotty was bald as ? , dude cut all his hair off.

Xavier Woods was set to face some guy with a conceited/hollywood/pretty boy type gimmick I forgot his name but before the match started Alexander Rusev came out destroyed them both.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Dude NXT >>> Raw n Smackdown.

That's a given. It's been that way since 2011 (FCW) & 2012 (The new NXT). They have more freedom with the moves and the promos. It's essentially what HHH's WWE will be like when Vince dies. That's not really a bad thing. If you got what it takes you get called up and do your thing on Raw (Cesaro, The Shield, The Wyatts) if you can't cut it outside of the comforting full sail crowd you get sent back (Xavier Woods, Bo Dallas) and continue working on your craft. That's the way it should be.

Though I don't watch NXT like that anymore. They moved a lot of the guys I followed on that shot like Rollins, Ambrose and The Wyatts to the main roster. Now I check for Generico (Sami Zayn) and not really much anything else especially since Bo Dallas became champ.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Yea tonight I saw an off the top rope hurricanrana for the first time in a long ass time, Sami Zayn killed that ? but you wont ever see that on the main shows
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Emma vs Paige wasn't a bad match either.. the crowd was actually hype during it because it was build as a high profile match too for their womens title. They even had their own video package to hype it.

BETTER THEN BATISTA! *clapclapclapclapclap*
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a few mins in checking it out, one prob i had with the nxt episodes i saw is i thought the crowds were too dull, but the on point so far
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Yea those NXT crowds not bad they completely different from the main show crowds tho. They a lot less brutal. I like how they interviewed random fans on certain matches on that premier show asking who they wanna see win and ? . thats some GOAT crowd interaction, not sure if they did it tonight cause I didnt get to see it but they should keep that up