What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DJ Paul Has Lost His Damn Mind (R.I.P. Lord Infamous)

2»

Replies

• texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the coke talkin...gotta be...
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    I thought the title said " Dj Paul lost his arm" lol

My nigga, I came in here just to see if it was the good one or the bad one, and was confused as hell when I started reading the article.

Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give him the benefit of doubt and say the family probably rented the casket, and got buried in a county issued coffin. That happens to families who can't afford funerals. moral of the story, save your money and get a life insurance policy, no matter what occupation you're in. if this is the case then I just dont know why they didn't buy the man his casket for his family.....

I hope this aint the case cuz that mean paul aint even bother to buy a casket for dude. He said he shed a couple of tears and kept it moving, it be like that sometimes I guess.