CyHi The Prynce Says G.O.O.D. Fridays Are Coming Back

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
cyhi-da-prynce.png

CyHi The Prynce announces that G.O.O.D. Fridays are going to make their come-back.

This is definitely good news for all G.O.O.D. Music fans out there. CyHi The Prynce let go a new mixtape this past week, Hystori: Black History Project, which seems to have satisfied the fans, but nonetheless CyHi reveals there is plenty more on the way from him and the rest of the G.O.O.D. camp.

During an interview with MTV News, the rapper revealed that G.O.O.D. Fridays are set to make their return this year, in addition, he said he's planning to drop another mixtape or two, plus he'd like to put out an album. It sounds like he'll have a busy and productive 2014 ahead of him.

"We gotta lot of stuff coming out this year. A Lot of different features, a lot of G.O.O.D. Friday things, I got a couple more mixtapes I want to release and an album," CyHi said.

You may recall the G.O.O.D. Friday series first occurred back in 2010, as Ye dropped plenty of our favorite cuts on Fridays, leading up to the release of his critically acclaimed My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

CyHi assured us the series is definitely coming back, under his management this time. "I'm doing it; I'm making sure it's coming back. Now he's my partner long enough to where I can say, 'Ye, we doing this, we doing this and we doing this,'" CyHi said.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/cyhi-the-prynce-says-good-fridays-are-coming-back-news.9554.html

Comments