My two cousins on Judge Matthias

Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
I just found about this LMFAO!!!!! ROFL!!!!

And Charlie and @darxwell can confirm this on my facebook. Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/b2ZkTOOBtnM

Comments

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn your cousins dry snitchin on TV w/o any provocation... SMH...

Your family aint ? bruh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GettinLo wrote: »

Your family aint ? bruh

word there's no way i could brag about that ? ....

i'd be fuckign disgusted
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the video got taken down.
  • Ajackson17
    No just click it and then it will come up. It's around 15 mins in the show.
  • Ajackson17
    Du_Du wrote: »
    GettinLo wrote: »

Your family aint ? bruh

word there's no way i could brag about that ? ....

i'd be fuckign disgusted

What's Dry snitching? He owe him money and he don't wanna pay so he took him to court. These ? lived in germany for years so the streets don't apply to them and they both lived in a rich part of columbus, ohio. So I don't understand the street rules applying to them.
  • Ajackson17
    updated, start at 14:45
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Family full of ?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have told anybody about this, but...

'People go to jail every day. Put ya skirt down' <--- LMAO
  • Ajackson17
    This is like the highlight of your ? family history huh

this is like the equivalent of your of one your nephews graduating from community college huh

you gon frame this on your instagram page huh

? yo gene pool ?

No highlight of our family is that we have college degree holders and people gaining wealth in my family living the American Dream or the Rothschild Dream. We just had to shame one family member to get in line.
  • Ajackson17
    I wouldn't have told anybody about this, but...

'People go to jail every day. Put ya skirt down' <--- LMAO

He needed to be seen and shown to the world so he can get down or lay down. You dig @moneypowerrespect
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like the highlight of your ? family history huh

this is like the equivalent of your of one your nephews graduating from community college huh

you gon frame this on your instagram page huh

? yo gene pool ?

i would be proud as ? if my nephew graduated form a community college you bougie uppity hassiditty ? ....

i still gave you a ether though
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EmporerRises

disown him, homie. we had to do that to my brother for a couple months. no phone calls, no care packages, no nothing. homie had to learn we don't play that ? . you wanna be grown and 'do you', fine. but don't expect us to bail you out all the time.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Yeah, I stole a car because I had ran away from home... But that's all a legend, there's no proof I stole a car.."

"Buy you just admitted it!"

That dude is dumb af
  • Ajackson17
    @EmporerRises

disown him, homie. we had to do that to my brother for a couple months. no phone calls, no care packages, no nothing. homie had to learn we don't play that ? . you wanna be grown and 'do you', fine. but don't expect us to bail you out all the time.

Exactly, he owes several family members some money. He probably owes me from way back when. But yeah everyone always coming to his rescue and be like he sweet james, he is 28 years old with a few month old daughters if thats the only one. Nah, it's time for him to be a man and do the right thing. Everyone trying to work with him, build a family business, but he don't want to do right.
  • Ajackson17
    @EmporerRises

Exactly, he owes several family members some money. He probably owes me from way back when. But yeah everyone always coming to his rescue and be like he sweet james, he is 28 years old with a few month old daughters if thats the only one. Nah, it's time for him to be a man and do the right thing. Everyone trying to work with him, build a family business, but he don't want to do right.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your cuzzo in the suit sounds like he's toasted. his speech is slurry like he had a lil' sip of something before he got on camera. i'm about six minutes into this as I type. i'm slightly disappointed in your peeps. I was expecting them to break out the canes tophats and shoes at anyminute. time will tell though I'm not through with the video yet lol.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong @chicity
    I'm just thinking that ya family line might had been better off had it been pushed overboard into the Atlantic is all
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your cousin in the AJax special Sweater is bitchmade... he should've just went up top on his brother's head, ? this TV Court ? ...

and

Your cousin in the Pastor's Special suit and tie is a terrible criminal who lacks a moral compass... he should do his kids a favor and get some good life insurance, live for 2 years and then ? himself
  • Ajackson17
    I would have took him to court though. I use the laws to my advantage. I'm no criminal. I only use violence when I can use it to my benefit. It's called Machavellian thinking. Use it sometimes the streets ideologies are for the impoverish.

And that's ? up @chicity we had great family members in the slavery uprisings in the 1850s. ? we done you ? a favor. SMFH.
  • Ajackson17
    I'm the only ? in the family @lamilton3000 my ancestors were freedom fighters and underground railroad and also participated the seminole wars.