Can Goku & Vegeta take out the whole Marvel universe

12345679»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku & Vegeta would ? them up badly
    it is about perspective.. Based on your description of Madura abilities he is not just a normal guy in a Samurai amor which based on world in which its main character in an orange jumpsuit based in a world of some sort of magic mysticism and a fox sealed in his body. No way that is more nerdier Than a guy whose parents are killed in a stick up/robbery and vows revenge on criminals.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku & Vegeta don't stand a chance
    I was talking about Madara's appearance when I said he's a normal guy in Samurai armor. As for his abilities, they are techniques powered by his inner life energy. Again, something like that is no nerdier than a chick being able to control the weather because of a genetic mutation. It's all the same ? .

And it's silly to keep purposely describing characters and story in the dumbest way just make it look bad. I can easily say that "Naruto is a main character plagued by a burden placed on him by his father and striving to overcome that burden and be recognized as the greatest ninja of the village. No way that is more nerdier than a guy who plays second fiddle to a super powered alien that flies around in blue and red tights." See how that works.
  • nujerz84
    lmao If you say so bruh I take it you one of them ? who play Magic The Gathering Too
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, but I knew cheesy white boys in high school that loved Batman and Superman and played that ? everyday, so what's your point?
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Nujerz84 is a ? troll, just ignore him.
  • nujerz84
    Nope, but I knew cheesy white boys in high school that loved Batman and Superman and played that ? everyday, so what's your point?

My point was made in the initial post.
  • nujerz84
    veikuri wrote: »
    Nujerz84 is a ? troll, just ignore him.

Says the cat who hasnt contributed anything to the forum. Anime is garbage, ? need to stop acting like ? cause get offened by me saying it.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Not offended, lol, but how do you read comics and then have the audacity to say that anime/manga is nerd ? ? I just don't understand that. Are you like 12 years old?
  • nujerz84
    veikuri wrote: »
    Not offended, lol, but how do you read comics and then have the audacity to say that anime/manga is nerd ? ? I just don't understand that. Are you like 12 years old?

I really don't read comics anymore (when I was a little ass kid I liked Marvel grew out of it) other than Batman graphic novels that deal crime drama stories ala Long Halloween, Haunted Knight etc hardly anything dealing non super power ? like beings cause that ? unrealistic.

It not nerds if want to be accurate Ya ? are anime geeks.

And the only ones I ever met in my travels arounds the world that are into anime heavy (not just Dbz) were the lame geek ass ? .

The whole premise of this thread was based on someone trolling and/or extreme DBZ fan boyisim.

No way 2 DBZ characters are beating the entire Marvel Universe. You dont even have to be knowledgable about comics or superheros to see the absurdity of that claim based on common sense and numbers.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    1) Let's not act like Madara has been around since the beginning of the series. He's only been around for this last portion of the story, and they've been piling powers and abilities on to him the whole time. So it's completely understandable that we haven't seen him use the genjutsu more than once. That doesn't change the fact that he can and will use it.

2) Madara has spent half his time in the manga inside of Susanoo while he had the other Rinnegan. Him getting a new Rinnegan shouldn't change his ability to do that.

3) A is a Kage. Resisting and breaking genjutsu is one of the basics taught to every ninja in the Narutoverse. He may not have special skill in resisting genjutsu, but what little he has is still a hell of a lot more than Iron Man has.

4) Genjutsu isn't standard Western Comics style mind control. It's a hybrid of illusion casting and physical manipulation of the brain. There is nothing to suggest Iron Man's measures will have any effect let alone nullify the attacks.

5) How do you know what Madara does in character? We've seen him use genjutsu, period. No one is suggesting he's an Itachi level genjutsu user, but he's clearly competent with it and will use it when it's his best option.

6) Madara has attacks that destroyed mountains and leveled wide swaths of land, I think he can get past Iron Man's shields just fine. And Naruto is faster than Iron Man, yet Madara can hit him just fine. And if we're talking about current Madara, he can only be hurt by someone using Senjutsu or sustained high level Taijutsu, neither of which can be performed by Iron Man.

1. Way to address the sensors and the psychic dampeners. Wait. And no, Madara has used genjutsu ONCE. EVER. It's not in character for him to do so. Period.

2. But it does. Clearly. He hasn't used it yet even when it'd be infinitely useful (agaisnt Guy, against Naruto, against Sasuke). Tobi lost his ability to phase when he gained Rinnegan+Juubi (at least he claimed so for a while), no reason madara can't lose his Susanoo. He's sfoguth two extended fights without using it so far, I think it's safe to say he no longer can or will use it in character.

3. Rank don't mean ? . Naruto is a genin, so is Sauske, so is Kabuto. Orochimaru is a high level kage with a given 5/5 in the genjutsu stat by databooks...still couldn't break out of basic ass genjutsu. High level ANBU were being slept by Kakashi of all people (only 8 in genjutsu, never been one to use it frequently), C who's a genjutsu expert got slumped by Sasuke. Point? Ninjas are super weak to genjutsu and don't have good counters. Marvel heroes and villains DO have good counters to illusions and Tp. So genjutsu'ing A means nothing to Iron man.

4. Genjutsu is either straight up illusion, or it doesn't exist in marvel since no one has the Naruto form of chakra. You choose.

5. I've seen him fight over a few hundred chapters and a handful of different opponents, including against people who genjutsu would've been IMPERATIVE and really good agaist like Hashirama, Naruto, Guy, etc. and never has he used it but ONE time on A.

6. Thor destroys planets, Hulk is nearly as strong, so are Magneto's blasts, Void is another level than even that, Iron Man's shields have blocked all of them as has his armor. Madara is a fly to Iron Man's defenses. Not to mention it tanked a Nuke at 2% capacity.

And ? . madara can only NOT be hurt by ninjutsu. That's it. EVERYTHING Iron Man does is basically taijutsu to Madara since it has no chakra in it for him to negate. it'd be like 8 gates guy but x100,000. Madara has shown literally 0 resistance to high temperatures, low temperatures, and anything close to the output of a repulsor blast/ray.

And Naruto's not even faster than Iron Man either. We have a clocked speed for Iron Man: Mach 8-9 flying, with feats that go beyond that. Also he's reacted in picoseconds before (or at least calculated). Naruto just has ? manga speed that fluctuates from super fast to super duper slow at times (like the Pain ? when 5 seconds was too short for them to get by).

So I'm a clear it up for you: show Madara having offense greater than Thor/Sentry/Hulk/Void, show him having resitance to extreme heat, extreme cold, and nuke level attacks, and show him to have bettter defenses than the likes of Hulk and Red Hulk and we can talk. Oh and show some quantifiable speed while we're at it. I know you can't show me any of that, but it's what you'd need to show for him to be touching Iron Man.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the gods, cosmics and omega level mutants in the MU?

Goku and Vegeta get hosed. Badly.

Franklin Richards could take them out without even breaking a sweat.