'Young People Are Losing Interest in High-End Games' - Kojima

Options
2»

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Costs too much money...there are a ton of fun games out there now that only cost $1 (or free) on a mobile device.

I know people who bought tablets just for Candy Crush...

Not much cheaper than a gaming console, just more intuitive...

It's significantly cheaper if your gaming strictly on your smart phone...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just give me a good game that I can play online. Doesn't have to be an FPS.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with MGS. Always have but haven't played one since 3
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Single player games are becoming boring to me. I only buy a few a year. I just get a lot more entertainment value out of multiplayer games with competitive ladders, and this seems to be the trend considering the popularity of games like COD, BF4, Starcraft, League of Legends, and SFIV.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Single player games are becoming boring to me. I only buy a few a year. I just get a lot more entertainment value out of multiplayer games with competitive ladders, and this seems to be the trend considering the popularity of games like COD, BF4, Starcraft, League of Legends, and SFIV.

I'm the opposite. I'm getting sick of this abundance of online MP games. I'm longing for an awesome single player story game.

I should've copped another PS3 and picked up Last Of Us.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

I'm the opposite. I'm getting sick of this abundance of online MP games. I'm longing for an awesome single player story game.

I agree Karl i miss interesting stories nowadays games are too short just when its getting exciting it ends I wish i had my N64 back so i could replay Legend of Zelda ocarina of time.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rocksteady hears you man.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Rocksteady hears you man.

I was thinking of that game when I made that post. Can't wait for it.