Kim K kinda fell off

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I thought this was about her career.... idgaf @piyonce is the hottest lightskin/mulattos to ever grace this planet.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks like a Who from Whoville with that tiny ass nose.

@Piyonce you tripping.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that what's Ye wakes up to every....other morning
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree. I thought she was stunning when she first hit the scene. I'm still amazed she looked in the mirror and thought she needed to change anything. Its sad really. She still looks okay but she's only 33 and has had a nose job and fillers basically trying to look less ethnic. Its only going to go dowhill from here. Not like she will just all of a sudden stop having surgery. And her ass looks so nasty now. She is gonna look like ? by 45 mark my words. Look at someone like j.lo who is killin it in her 40's and all her features look exactly the same as they did back in the day. If she had any surgery then I can't tell.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree. I thought she was stunning when she first hit the scene. I'm still amazed she looked in the mirror and thought she needed to change anything. Its sad really. She still looks okay but she's only 33 and has had a nose job and fillers basically trying to look less ethnic. Its only going to go dowhill from here. Not like she will just all of a sudden stop having surgery. And her ass looks so nasty now. She is gonna look like ? by 45 mark my words. Look at someone like j.lo who is killin it in her 40's and all her features look exactly the same as they did back in the day. If she had any surgery then I can't tell.

where you been at?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    She had procedures.

Still looking better than me tho :-(

Women with their self esteem issues are baffling to Rex.
    ? wrong with her face?

Kim-Kardashian-and-Blac-Chyna-At-Barrys-Bootcamp-3.jpg

exopolZZZZZZZK_10.jpg

K. K. is in the beginning stages of eventually looking like ^^^^^ if she doesn't stop with the surgery. Medical science has yet to perfect that technology and it has women looking a ? hot mess after so many procedures. When I initially heard that K.K. had cosmetic surgery, I felt that the money would have been better spent on her getting intensive psychotherapy for thinking that she could improve upon perfection and the muthafucka who dared to put a scalpel to the face of literally one of the sexy, alluring, seductive, pleasant, and aesthetically pleasing women in the history of pop culture should have been indicted and brought to The Hague to stand trial for crimes against humanity.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

where you been at?

I'm on here almost everyday. Sad really lol
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kim K >>>> every other ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been seein her in pics n sayin the opposite...she lookin right these days.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    She had procedures.

Still looking better than me tho :-(

Lol @ the simps no-signin this ahahaha 'Nooo Pico, dont say that! You're beautiful!'
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    She looks like a Who from Whoville with that tiny ass nose.

@Piyonce you tripping.

Everyone does when comparing their noses to your beak.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not getting half a milli for a date so yeah she looks better
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    She shouldn't be getting surgery, she's a natural beauty. Ppl talking ? , with that picture, she still better looking than these flabbyass ? talking ? . She squinting her eyes and got her lips all purred up like a cat in that broad daylight, so what? It's like she needs to look perfect in every photo? When these hos take perfectly lit Instagram style selfie pics all brushed up to take a pic, none of u talking ? will hold a candle standing next to her so shush, and keep putting up million posts on IC, lame ? ,
  • Kat
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    She shouldn't be getting surgery, she's a natural beauty. Ppl talking ? , with that picture, she still better looking than these flabbyass ? talking ? . She squinting her eyes and got her lips all purred up like a cat in that broad daylight, so what? It's like she needs to look perfect in every photo? When these hos take perfectly lit Instagram style selfie pics all brushed up to take a pic, none of u talking ? will hold a candle standing next to her so shush, and keep putting up million posts on IC, lame ? ,

7802_original.gif
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen badder ? in public and the Illpix then Kim K and J.Lo. J.lo looks like a man....her stunt double is even a man hahahahahahaha. Go to the puerto rican parade in chicago or new york way better looking girls then j.lo and they know it. But on the Kim K topic...I thought it was common knowledge women looks go downhill after they have a baby
  • Kat
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I seen badder ? in public and the Illpix then Kim K and J.Lo. J.lo looks like a man....her stunt double is even a man hahahahahahaha. Go to the puerto rican parade in chicago or new york way better looking girls then j.lo and they know it. But on the Kim K topic...I thought it was common knowledge women looks go downhill after they have a baby

Her having a baby is not what changed her though...she's had excessive work.

But dudes like em all natural. Dudes hate fake ? right?

lol..ya'll full of ? .
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    She didn't fell off, she is just getting old. She is past her prime and soon she will look like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Go to the puerto rican parade in chicago or new york way better looking girls then j.lo and they know it.

There's a been a severe drop in the talent at Puerto Rican Day Parade, (at least in NYC,) bunch of fat ? showing cellulite ridden ? callin' themselves "cute."

But on the Kim K topic...I thought it was common knowledge women looks go downhill after they have a baby

It's not that. She's 33 and she's had a kid. K.K. is three years past the expiration date, (and like most of those Hollywood chicks,) she's under the ? up impression that havin' Dr. Frankenstein cuttin' on her face is going to make her look better and preserve her youthful appearance. She couldn't be further from the truth. The more surgeries she has, the worst she'll end up looking and we're starting to see the evidence of that. In a few years, if she doesn't have an intervention now, K.K. is going to end up looking like these women.

priscilla-presley-4.jpg

Priscilla Presley (circa Dallas,)

PRESLEY620_1647963a.jpg

Priscilla Presley looking like Heather Ledger as The Joker.

riri1111.jpg

spl506991_003_ssv.jpg

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women just age bad. Them babies take all their vitamins lol. as for this comment...
    There's a been a severe drop in the talent at Puerto Rican Day Parade, (at least in NYC,) bunch of fat ? showing cellulite ridden ? callin' themselves "cute."
    I agree, happening in Chicago to. I think they are overrated in general (still some sexy ones though) But the last 5 years they look tired and fat and lazy. Add in Chicago gang culture making these these PR chicks run trains and do the team....yea they talent fell off hahahahaha. I remember in the 90s and early 2000s....it was a gold mine bad ? errwhere dark skin medium skin light skin.....they had it all!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    She used to be so fine 10 years ago. She's still attractive now, but it's just not the same. Having money, in addition to low self-esteem, is something else.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks tired
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    She's gone from having that exotic Persian "Princess Jasmine," thang going to being on that average Hollywood white girl status. Considering how K. K. only ? with ? , it's a wonder that she would even consider plastic surgery when you take in mind that when the brothas aren't messing with black chicks we like chicks with an exotic look to them. Damn those Europeans and their beauty standards.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, She is Kanye's Dark Twisted Fantasy. *shrugs*