@zombie explain yourself

Options
Arya Tsaddiq
Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
zombie wrote: »
@‌zombie

The truth is slowly being revealed...and in all honesty, some of these Africans are Israelites too unknowingly just like most "african Americans".

So u mean to tell me there are document tribes in north westr Africa, southern Africa , but mysteriously there aren't any ub west Africa? Lol yeah ok....

Look there is no genetic proof to support your claims period.

lol...

Ok im wrong. I prayed for the most high to show me the truth...and thats all I got. So I guess I was wrong and being on this message board discussing it with you. You talk as if u have it all figured out and because u say there is not published publicly disclosed genetic link between "African Americans" and Israelites, its impossible.

As a follower if Christ, u should be willing to help another follower out. Tell me what u have found and why the doctrine I researched and have begun to follow is incorrect? Im lost. Help me out fam....

This is from the african/reparations thread. I was being sarcastic in this post, but regardless I am curious about what you believe and what spiritual understanding/general knowledge you have that allows you to deny the similarities between the biblical Israel and AA?

Use this thread to explain ur religious beliefs and what u have that causes you to deny the implications.

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, to begin with African americans come from west africa and there is tons of documentation that proves this from genetic information to oral and written documentation that proves that enslaved african came from the local region. In other words local african tribes were enslaved not outsiders who migrated there.

After the destruction of the temple by the romans isralites were taken as slaves into all parts of the empire in fact they were slaves of roman centuries before that. But there is no physical proof that the jews reached that far into west africa in any serious numbers.

There is no actual proof that african americans are related in any way to bibical israel but there is lots of proof that african americans are not related to israel.

also if there is anything about my beliefs that you or anyone else wants to know or if you feel this response needs more depth just ask me.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Well, to begin with African americans come from west africa and there is tons of documentation that proves this from genetic information to oral and written documentation that proves that enslaved african came from the local region. In other words local african tribes were enslaved not outsiders who migrated there.

After the destruction of the temple by the romans isralites were taken as slaves into all parts of the empire in fact they were slaves of roman centuries before that. But there is no physical proof that the jews reached that far into west africa in any serious numbers.

There is no actual proof that african americans are related in any way to bibical israel but there is lots of proof that african americans are not related to israel.

also if there is anything about my beliefs that you or anyone else wants to know or if you feel this response needs more depth just ask me.

care to share these documents you speak of?

And could you give a synopsis of your. Religious brleifs and how it differs fro traditional protestant inspired theology? (Baptists)
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options

And could you give a synopsis of your. Religious brleifs and how it differs fro traditional protestant inspired theology? (Baptists)

if you want proof that they got our assess from west africa just look here : but there are tons of other places you can look this information is not hard to find

http://encyclopediavirginia.org/Slave_Ships_and_the_Middle_Passage

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/records/research-guides/slave-trade-slavery.htm

There are tons and tons of slave manifest slave and ship records that prove that we came from west africa.

As for my religious beliefs: i am a believer in the teachings of christ who practices the spiritual baptist faith which upholds all the basic tenets of christanity but uses african ritual to express this faith it's more complex than that but that's just a small synopsis.

I also hold an open view of the future which makes me an open theist.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

if you want proof that they got our assess from west africa just look here : but there are tons of other places you can look this information is not hard to find

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/records/research-guides/slave-trade-slavery.htm

There are tons and tons of slave manifest slave and ship records that prove that we came from west africa.

As for my religious beliefs: i am a believer in the teachings of christ who practices the spiritual baptist faith which upholds all the basic tenets of christanity but uses african ritual to express this faith it's more complex than that but that's just a small synopsis.

I know that bruh. What im really asking you to proveis how Israelites could be in various region of Africa EXCEPT west Africa lol...makes no sense
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options

I know that bruh. What im really asking you to proveis how Israelites could be in various region of Africa EXCEPT west Africa lol...makes no sense

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THEY EVER WENT THERE it's really that simple. No written documents say they were there no genetic evidence, no physical evidence. Africa is a huge place it's easy to go from the the nile valley and flow upstream to ethopia or maybe even uganda. But west africa is thousands of miles away from that and there is dessert, jungel and hostile tribes in you way.

That is the reason why it is highly unlikely that any real population of israelites could have traveled into west africa lived there and sustained themselves. Could there have been one stray nomad?? maybe but even that is unlikely.

All black people need to understand this we came from WEST AFRICA .
  • snakebite
    snakebite Members Posts: 15
    Options
    This is starting to get in the realms of "The Book of Mormon". Which I do not take in any seriousness.
  • zombie
    Options
    snakebite wrote: »
    This is starting to get in the realms of "The Book of Mormon". Which I do not take in any seriousness.

what the ? are you talking about
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True, what I want to know is the DNA genetic markers of the ancient hebrews. That would make this quick and painless. Black men are usually Eb1a which is an west african genetic marker.