That Nintendo, Big N, Ninty, Wii U & 3DS thread (R.I.P. Wii U)

Options
Alkinduz
Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in IllGaming
Right, I know that were only like 2 or 3 strong down here that actually own a Wii U but Gottdamnit son, I know a lot of you are thinking about jumping in or been rocking a 3DS.

We gotta stick together, hold the fort down, preach the glorious Nintendo Gospel in this ? .

Killa, ,Sion,Paralel, whoever mod powered up, merge these other Nintendo threads with this one and sticky this ? .

Nintendo network id = mata-elang

I dont know how to embed vids from the phone, but Ill be spamming this thread with links later on.

Comments

• Alkinduz
    Options
    Trailer of Wii U exclusive "X" by monolith

someone embed this vid lol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwBpOLtFps
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Bayonetta 2, another exclusive 1080p trailer:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AuwBpOLtFps
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Ok, posted the wrong bayonetta link lol, this is the right one:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyCW6HrSQj0
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Lol yes that as well

just like the football thread is for mocking cardiff city lol
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    Lol yes that as well

:)) :)) :))
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yes that as well

Whooooaaaaa! ? !

We're staying up!
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Pro controller ign review link:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmMbL1Y7DM

basically a modified 360 controller with the flawless dpad, 80 hour battery life etc
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Lol yes that as well

Whooooaaaaa! ? !

We're staying up!

lol Tan needs to go though, Nothing blue about the blue birds now....well except the position on the table lmao

nah Im rooting for you guys

• Alkinduz
    Options
    Ok, Mario Kart 8 will be released on the 30th May.

so yeahhh
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    http://mynintendonews.com/2014/03/13/the-walking-dead-creator-eagerly-anticipates-mario-kart-8/

• Alkinduz
    Options
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmMbL1Y7DM

lets see if this works lol
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mario Kart 8 looks absolutely gorgeous in motion.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody copped super luigi u.....if so....how is it?
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    anybody copped super luigi u.....if so....how is it?

got it, its cool, old skool 2d mario platformer. Havent played mario u though, both are essentially the same game.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Noooo say it aint so

Aonuma Suggests Next Zelda Game Could Feature A Top Down View

March 15, 2014 sickr 112 Comments

The Official Nintendo Magazine has published an interesting interview with The Legend of Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma. One of the snippets taken from the interview is that the team is considering using the top down view in future Zelda games and could included the forthcoming Wii U version. We won’t know for sure till E3.

ONM: What did you learn from making this game? Can you use any of these ideas in future titles? For example, the Merge (with walls) ability is amazing and it would be a shame if it was never used again.

EA: I think the top-down view made the ability to enter the wall really interesting. Also, in this game, I feel we’ve found a new direction in regards to the potential use of the good old top-down view for Zelda. It’s the kind of point we will take in good consideration when thinking about the next Zelda game
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noooo say it aint so

Aonuma Suggests Next Zelda Game Could Feature A Top Down View

March 15, 2014 sickr 112 Comments

The Official Nintendo Magazine has published an interesting interview with The Legend of Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma. One of the snippets taken from the interview is that the team is considering using the top down view in future Zelda games and could included the forthcoming Wii U version. We won’t know for sure till E3.

ONM: What did you learn from making this game? Can you use any of these ideas in future titles? For example, the Merge (with walls) ability is amazing and it would be a shame if it was never used again.

EA: I think the top-down view made the ability to enter the wall really interesting. Also, in this game, I feel we’ve found a new direction in regards to the potential use of the good old top-down view for Zelda. It’s the kind of point we will take in good consideration when thinking about the next Zelda game

Debunking the Internet: Zelda U Won’t be Top-Down Styled
    March 15 2014 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc

Oh internet, you've done it again. As I browse across the land I noticed a disturbing trend—a news report we just reported ourselves is being touted as "proof" that Zelda U will be a top-down styled Zelda game. Hey, the quotations exist, and word for word it can certainly be interpreted to mean just that. However, this story has reminded me of the time when Aonuma talked about Skyrim, and how suddenly all of the reports, ourselves included, used Eiji Aonuma quotations that were very point blank to say Zelda U will take inspiration from Skyrim. Eiji Aonuma did finally clear up that mess, but this feels like the same thing all over again.

Zelda U isn't going to be top-down, and I'll bet my entire life savings on that fact. You see, Eiji Aonuma doesn't speak English. Everything he says is quickly translated by whatever translator is present and often times, and his meanings are misconstrued. Certainly top-down Zelda games are going to be considered in the future, but it is highly doubtful when he said "next Zelda game" that it was intended to mean Zelda U. In fact, he was likely talking about the next handheld Zelda game... whenever that goes into production. Here is the quotation that started the whole internet misreporting (emphasis mine):

Eiji Aonuma: I think the top-down view made the ability to enter the wall really interesting. Also, in this game, I feel we’ve found a new direction in regards to the potential use of the good old top-down view for Zelda. It’s the kind of point we will take in good consideration when thinking about the next Zelda game.
    As I said, I can see the correlation and understand why many outlets would go that direction, but he didn't even hint that it would be a Wii U game, and the interview itself is specifically about A Link Between Worlds. I love the internet, and I would be lying if I said I didn't consider using the title to garner attention, but reality is that Zelda U isn't going to be top-down, and I can't further lead again, as we have done so in the past, to the misinterpretation of Eiji Aonuma's own words. This is just another case of being careful about what you see and read on the internet, because while these outlets are not lying to you, they are directing you down a path that most of us can reasonably state isn't happening. Heck, I am almost sad I felt compelled to make this post, but our fans are messaging me saying that we missed some big report here that doesn't exist.

- See more at: http://www.zeldainformer.com/articles/debunking-the-internet-zelda-u-wont-be-top-down-styled#.Uya4nfldWSo
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm thinking bout getting a Wii U this year. That X game making it out in the US would make it official.
    Xenoblade is my favorite rpg since FFVI.

& Bayonetta is looking ridiculous, will get that too. Looking like a good year for the system.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bought a 3ds recently. Pokemon X was a good play through although it was easy as ? . And the kids on Mario Kart 7 are good as ? .
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wii u is dope. I Bought the windwaker edition, I have Mario 3d world and the wonderful 101, any rec?