indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
Taken from Tumblr
http://medievalpoc.tumblr.com/search/pre-1000s

tumblr_myszdtF4DI1ssmm02o1_1280.png
The Baptism of Christ

11872877696_007207f0a0.jpg

f. 7v: King David with his musicians.

12054419486_0b9158781f.jpg

f. 174v: Joseph being sold to Ishmaelites.

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there a date for these paintings?
  • indyman87
    According to the tumblr it was labeled under pre- 1000s
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • indyman87
    AD or BC

The website wasn't specific.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    king david looks like haile Selassie . the david paintings must be from the 1st century Ethiopian church.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • indyman87
    Just came across this article about the first people of Japan being Black. I wonder if it's true that Jesus visited Japan like some people say. A samurai named Sakanouye no Tamuramaro was said to be Black and he was born in 758.

Sakanoue%20no%20Tamuramaro.jpg

http://www.proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html

"In the first edition of the Nations negres et culture (1954), I posited the hypothesis that the Yellow race must be the result of an interbreeding of Black and White in a cold climate, perhaps around the end of he Upper Paleolithic period. This idea is widely shared today by Japanese scholars and researchers. One Japanese scientist, Nobuo Takano, M.D., chief of dermatology at the Hammatsu Red Cross Hospital, has just developed this idea in Japanese that appeared in 1977, of which he was kind enough to give me a copy in 1979, when, passing through Dakar, he visited my laboratory with a group of Japanese scientists.

Dr. W.E.B. DuBois (1868-1963), perhaps the greatest scholar in American history, in his book, The ? (first published in 1915), placed Sakanouye Tamuramaro within a list of some of the most distinguished Black rulers and warriors in antiquity. In 1922, Carter G. Woodson (1875-1950) and Charles Harris Wesley (1891-?) in a chapter called "Africans in History with Others," in their book The ? in Our History, quoted Chamberlain on Tamuramaro verbatim. In the November 1940 issue of the ? History Bulletin (founded by Dr. Woodson), artist and illustrator Lois Maillou Jones (1905-1998) contributed a brief article entitled "Sakanouye Tamura Maro." In the article Jones pointed out that:

"The probable number of Negroes who reached the shores of Asia my be estimated somewhat by the wide area over which they were found on that continent. Historians tell us that at one time Negroes were found in all of the countries of southern Asia bordering the Indian Ocean and along the east coast as far as Japan. There are many interesting stories told by those who reached that distant land which at that time they called `Cipango.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Those paintings were in the A.D. century roughly a little over a hundred years after Christ. The only thing it proves is that Christ was known all over Europe and Asia but as far as race, every culture painted him to mimic their race. They took the most notable painting after Leonardo Davinci's painting of Cesare Gorgio or whatever the ? 's name is but also I think their was more dept to painting Christ after his image. Symbolically, ? made man in his own image so Christ takes the image of the many faces we paint Him. Many people around the world have stated to meeting Christ dunno which is fact and fiction cause a lot of white people depicted a Cesare Gorgio image coming to see them (foh).

Realistically, the bible says he's a descendant of David (indicating that he looked African and northern European mixed) and we all know the Israelites left Israel and the Persians and northern Europeans took over so we have these white Hebrews over there now. The true Israelites are in Africa.

To clarify the history of China, their were Africans in Asia as well as in America before the natives way before Christ. Google the yellow dynasty in Asia and google the Olmecs. I don't feel like explaining it cause it's too much to type but there were 3 dynasties including the Haung dynasty that were creating cotton from the silk worm and technically they were Asians but darker. I think the expansion of European cultures is what caused lighter Asians especially when you look at the difference between Asians and people in Thailand. The original native americans were DRO dark and exchanged goods with Africa.

Here's some proof though.
    http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=948

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the olmecs were not black and the founding population of china was not black
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Taken from Tumblr

The Baptism of Christ

That 3rd painting reminded me of this scene in Smooth Criminal

17uy2w.jpg
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

It's hard to believe you're really for the cause when you make baseless statements like these that contradict scholarly writings that are easily accessible today.

Like you really just said the Olmecs weren't black. Dude.
  • zombie
    Judah Back wrote: »

It's hard to believe you're really for the cause when you make baseless statements like these that contradict scholarly writings that are easily accessible today.

Like you really just said the Olmecs weren't black. Dude.

the cause is for africa and african people like Marcus garvey taught us. not to prove un scientific hair brained theories. so many of you are confused. about science history everything it's really sad.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭

Lol. what are they?

You believe any type of ancient civilized ppl weren't black. Even I know that the biblical hebrews are black.. take that 2pac profile pic down and replace it with Bill Oreily.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Jesus ?
    uPflmJm.jpg
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited March 2014

thats why i dont ? wit yall west indians yall ? dumb as hell, ? ? , white daddy deep inside you @zombie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_IwxaIupI
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »

thats why i dont ? wit yall west indians yall ? dumb as hell, ? ? , white daddy deep inside you @zombie

Everyone's ancestors were african ? if you go back far enough but that is different from saying black people founded china. The problem with too many african americans is that you have no culture and no identity you lost 95% of it during slavery. while other black in the dispora managed to hold onto more of our african identity. So now you steal the history and culture of other people it is very pathetic.

Stop wasting time stealing and focus on real black history
  • OGClarenceBoddicker

Everyone's ancestors were african ? if you go back far enough but that is different from saying black people founded china. The problem with too many african americans is that you have no culture and no identity you lost 95% of it during slavery. while other black in the dispora managed to hold onto more of our african identity. So now you steal the history and culture of other people it is very pathetic.

typical white boy responses, im startin to think you a cracka

i aint claimin ? , i didnt say the chinese ancestors were african americans, i said the chinese ancestors were Black

? do native americans look the same as they did 1000 years ago? no

did the later olmecs look like the original olmecs? no

do the ancient egyptians/kemetians look like modern day egyptians, northern africans in general? no

do polynesians look the same as they did before "eurasians" took over they land? no

gtfoh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5hkPyRNoo
  • zombie

i aint claimin ? , i didnt say the chinese ancestors were african americans, i said the chinese ancestors were Black

? do native americans look the same as they did 1000 years ago? no

did the later olmecs look like the original olmecs? no

do the ancient egyptians/kemetians look like modern day egyptians, northern africans in general? no

do polynesians look the same as they did before "eurasians" took over they land? no

gtfoh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5hkPyRNoo

I am not white. I am just not an under educated child like you are . I don't know why I waste my time trying to debate some of you you don't have the brains to properly have a discussion with me.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Taken from Tumblr

The Baptism of Christ

That 3rd painting reminded me of this scene in Smooth Criminal

17uy2w.jpg

lmao

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    THE IRONY IS EXPLODING EVERYWHERE

edit: also some Judah Black lameness
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    janklow wrote: »
    THE IRONY IS EXPLODING EVERYWHERE

irony? ? what the ? make you think im a cracka?

@janklow
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    irony? ? what the ? make you think im a cracka?
    might also consider that there's two parts of the conversation in your above post

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    and all this time I thought Jesus was that Mexican white guy
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are in the generation of the valley of dry bones, the bones are rattling...Selah