Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep, photos of HD version for PS3

Options
BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in IllGaming
This is the GOAT KH game imo. (it's a psp game)

http://imgur.com/a/Qjkt5

dnzPZsf.jpg

345PBB7.jpg

z6FUfW0.jpg

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Burns my soul that I've never played a KH game
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Burns my soul that I've never played a KH game

Whoa!

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive only played the first one. Was dope though.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KH is the ? , I haven't played the latest one though
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im 23 now I want to buy the remastered versions of 1&2 plus chain of memories but playing with disney characters kinda turns me off. Square enix ? up kh fans are now in their early to mid twentys.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    That sounds like such an insecure thing to say. Everybody has a different philosophy I guess but I was only a few months shy of turning 21 when the first game dropped and it was one of the greatest games I ever played up to that time. As long as the gameplay is solid and the game is smooth I don't give a damn who I'm playing as. I don't see how it's anymore embarrassing to play as a Disney character than it is to play as the stereotypical cartoon characters that star in the GTA series.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    side note:

tbh, I might not be able to take playing KH3, after playing BBS, if Sora is the only playable character(which will most likely be the case)

Aqua and Ventus were a lot more fun to play as. Haven't got a chance to play Terra's story yet.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Im 23 now I want to buy the remastered versions of 1&2 plus chain of memories but playing with disney characters kinda turns me off. Square enix ? up kh fans are now in their early to mid twentys.

Dude i felt the same exact way when i was 13. Mom got it for me for christmas to go with my PS2 gift and i gave it a try because it was one of the few games i had at the time.

One of the coolest games ever. Its not super disneyish at all, SE did a great job with it. Feels like a JRPG but there are old FF7 and FF8 Characters in it, and disney characters. Real good game.

Never got to play the 2nd or spin off games tho. Wish i did.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never made past the Cerebus at the coliseum on the original. Sold that ? back.

It was either gonna be that or put a bat thru my PS2.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never made past the Cerebus at the coliseum on the original. Sold that ? back.

It was either gonna be that or put a bat thru my PS2.

That damn dog still gives me trouble. And ? Sephiroth I was hyped as hell for that fight then 10 minutes later beating the ? out of the remainder of my 7th grade year book
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    side note:

tbh, I might not be able to take playing KH3, after playing BBS, if Sora is the only playable character(which will most likely be the case)

Aqua and Ventus were a lot more fun to play as. Haven't got a chance to play Terra's story yet.

Spoiler: Terra is dumb as ?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got as far as hallow bastion in the original and never finished it