Ronda Rousey to the WWE?

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, not really, but how would you feel about that?

She posted a video on her instagram, of her and her partner, messing around and doing some wrestling moves, with Rousey's finisher being the armbar.

Apparently, Rousey and her friend are big time fans of the WWE, both love watching RAW. Rousey loves Punk.

She's pretty intense. Not sure how her promos would come off, but w work in sure she would do okay.

So, how would you feel about the UFC Womens Champion making a move to the WWE?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Nah, she'll fight her.

I just think Rousey knows that being in MMA, it's kinda limited and not granted. WWE = a little creative freedom and is more granted, especially since she is the one biggest names in MMA right now.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dana White's boo jumping ship?

It would be funny but it's not like wwe takes women's wrestling seriously. She'd come through dominate and do nothing until we contract expired.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me see; she'll drop her stock as one of the prized female fighters of today to go work at a place where she will get paid less and work a whole lot more in a division that is a complete afterthought to the people running the promotion? yeah not gonna happen.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? that ? . Give me Miesha Tate or that fine ass chick Cyborg beat a few years back.

Yall thirsty for bucket ? .
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet she would forget shes not in ufc and break a divas arm for real
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Let me see; she'll drop her stock as one of the prized female fighters of today to go work at a place where she will get paid less and work a whole lot more in a division that is a complete afterthought to the people running the promotion? yeah not gonna happen.
    Broddie wrote: »

It would be the opposite for her, they would pay her more than the UFC, and be on a part time schedule.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO

Like they're going to book the divas like the guys all of a sudden and make her the female Brock Lesnar. They don't care about the divas divsion. If it ain't Total Divas they aren't using it. That division is a complete joke. The ? break for people during the show.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could see it happening if this was the 90's Attitude Era. Not now though. WWE only care about that Total Diva ? and AJ Lee.

@GodGivBiz I see you don't like Ronda huh? lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Chyna was kinda sexy
  • VIBE
    Options
    I was reading in wrestling inc that she's open to doing a match at WM31.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    I could see it happening if this was the 90's Attitude Era. Not now though. WWE only care about that Total Diva ? and AJ Lee.

She cool but yall thirsty bros overrating her overall appeal.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I was reading in wrestling inc that she's open to doing a match at WM31.

I saw that. A lot of MMA fighters like using wrestling as a bargaining too, no doubt many of them are fans but I doubt she seriously considering doing that. Also Dana White is not gonna go for it.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    sobek wrote: »

She cool but yall thirsty bros overrating her overall appeal.

I'd smash her no problem. But I know she ain't as good lookin as the media/UFC try to make her. She's only fine in comparison to the average female MMA fighter. Sorta like a broad being called fine in the WNBA
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Im also comparing her to the other divas and she has zero ass
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    dont know who this is