Spinoff: What is your Fashion NOW as an Adult

twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Fashion Forward
I can't leave the house without some Cole Haans on my feet..but when I get to work I got dem Gortex for a ? to get ? in...lol .I also ? with the Polo style shirts a lot too. Don't have to be Ralph tho'...lol...never liked watches but now I can't move without a watch on the wrist. some mid-range ? like a Seiko or Arnette.

Comments

• OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of t-shirts in the summer
    Hoodies in the winter
    A gang of Oxford, and other button up shirts year round
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerxes sandals
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sperrys
    cargos
    polos
    blazers
    air max or cross trainers
    nice cologne
    nice watches
    alot of nice tshirts from karmaloop
  • twatgetta
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ralph Lauren and LaCoste Polo shirts

Khakis (generally when I'm at work or in a formal setting)

Levis jeans

Cardigans

Sweaters

V-neck t-shirts

Button down long sleeves shirts (sleeves rolled down for a formal look rolled up for a more casual look)

Got a few tailored suits for church and special occasions.

Footwear consists of boots, loafers, and wingtips

I got a few sneakers but they don't get much wear unless I'm working out or just cooling somewhere.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For work: Button ups and some slacks.

Outside: Jeans and a T Shirt

Nike SB Dunks
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoes: Vans or Reeboks (when I feel "athletic")

Clothing: Graphic/Plain tees, basketball shorts, straight fit jeans

Hats: Always an Angels hat

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »

Jeans

Cardigans

Sweaters

White t-shirts

Button down long sleeves shirts (sleeves rolled down for a formal look rolled up for a more casual look)

Footwear consists of American Eagle, step ins or boots (work only) J's/Uptowns (casual), and skeletoes (working out/running)
    This

I wanna add more solid color tees this summer and am officially doing away with striped polos.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

Jeans

Cardigans

Sweaters

White t-shirts

Footwear consists of American Eagle, step ins or boots (work only) J's/Uptowns (casual), and skeletoes (working out/running)
    This

I wanna add more solid color tees this summer and am officially doing away with striped polos.

I know what you mean I got a couple of stripped shirts but for the most part I don't buy them.

I don't really like ? that's too busy or has to much going on.
  • twatgetta
    edited March 2014
    Can't go wrong with Levi's whoever said that..
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put down the cargos, Polo's (especially striped ones), graphic tees, and v necks...? is trash.

Invest in some Henley type shirts to replace ur polo's, and solid color crewneck fitted shirts to replace ur poverty graphic tees...striped tees is a good look too (not a striped polo)...thank me later.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And say no to sperry's, rock a desert boot instead (especially if ur wearing pants/jeans)....ight im done, no more free swag for u ? .
  • Copper
    Sister girl stylist CB
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB you work for a fashion mag or nah?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    In the winder and fall - Crew neck sweatshirts, Hoodies, thermals (on their own and underneath Polo shirts), couple sweaters here and there, Levi (501s or the regular fit) and khakis, ? load of button up casual shirts with the sleeves rolled up, Chucks, J's, PF flyers, Polo boots, etc. Fitted hats. Watches

In the sprig and summer - Tees that ain't goo busy (usually a lil logo or some words or something), Polo shirts, short sleeve button ups, jeans and khakis and maybe some shorts every now and then, chucks and J's., fitted hats, watches.

That's about if for the most part.
  • Copper
    “...and put the fall colors down...you'll think me later boo" ass ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

Jeans

Cardigans

Sweaters

White t-shirts

This

I know what you mean I got a couple of stripped shirts but for the most part I don't buy them.

I don't really like ? that's too busy or has to much going on.
    Cosign, I'm a solid color king but I brought them a cause I was told I wear to much solid. IDGAF tho.
    Put down the cargos, Polo's (especially striped ones), graphic tees, and v necks...? is trash.

Invest in some Henley type shirts to replace ur polo's, and solid color crewneck fitted shirts to replace ur poverty graphic tees...striped tees is a good look too (not a striped polo)...thank me later.
    Now who da ? said graphic tees?
    If you over 18 wearing a damn DBZ tee ? yaself *Cept Ajackson*

I don't know how ? 's and spanirds feel comfortable with they taco meat hanging out but I ain't with v necks

Heard a chick say this ? had hios cleaveage aka cheasticles hanging out and ain't been ain't to look @ them the same since
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    CB you work for a fashion mag or nah?

He gives his expertise to ? on Instagram.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wear no ? given.
  • twatgetta
    @ChaseNBundlez = Fashion Police

free swag...lol...dude you ain't said ? new.......crew tees? ? who knew? I been rockin' those since they had tags in em. now I rock the tagless ones... FOH playboy...when you post something NEW I'll prop you....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    33en2j5.jpg
    I still wear jordons tho smh
  • twatgetta
    @Chase N Bundlez daily wardrobe..correct me if I'm wrong ? ...lol

1. Stonewashed jeans most likely Rocawear
    2. white tee. I hope you took time to iron it. we iron ours in da Souf ? ...lol
    3. Timbalands...

^ He wears this 6 days a week I bet...all NYC ? dress like this on a daily..jus sayin'''