Steve Nash: "I'm not Retiring, Beause I Want the Money"

2»

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My eyes got big as ? when I read this title.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve Cash but ? him.
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    s.free wrote: »
    If was black the media and fans everywhere would be ? on him. Because he's white captain Canada Steve Nash "at least he's being honest". He don't wanna feed his family like latrell? So ? anybody that wants to give him a passfor his honesty. He shoulda ? .
    That ? aside the Lakers offered the contract and he accepted. That's that.

dont be ignorant. Latrell refused millions that was offered to him. And for that he got what he deserved--nothing.

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I think his expiring will be part of a blockbuster deal this summer

Don't nobody want this old broken down ? and that last year of his contract
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think his expiring will be part of a blockbuster deal this summer

Don't nobody want this old broken down ? and that last year of his contract

His contract is the asset, not the player, and if his contract is needed in a deal to make the numbers work a team will gladly take it on
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    came is to say whats already been said.. if he was black and said that.. maaaan the backlash would be fierce

but meh i feel him.. and that falls on the Lakers though when they signed him to a 3 year deal.. I said it when it happened "why the ? would u sign a 39 y/o PG to a 3 year deal?"

Should have paid fam by the hour
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s-dot wrote: »
    If was black the media and fans everywhere would be ? on him. Because he's white captain Canada Steve Nash "at least he's being honest". He don't wanna feed his family like latrell? So ? anybody that wants to give him a passfor his honesty. He shoulda ? .

dont be ignorant. Latrell refused millions that was offered to him. And for that he got what he deserved--nothing.

? !

He even used the word 'ignorant'!

When i saw the article i knew at least 1 ngga would jump out the wondow and either knowingly or unkowingly lift his skirt and say this is ok, but Sprewell was wrong.

? !
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that 39 year old pg signing to a 3 year deal... is like, wifing up a 39 year old broad, in hopes of squeezing out one baby in that 3 year span, risky deal.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint mad. This is business. He gotta stack up as much as possible before he retires.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    get your money homie
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Now him winning 2 MVP's that's crazy
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the media was made at Kobe making 48m for 2 years?
    That's residual income for all the work he put in post shaq
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    s-dot wrote: »

? !

He even used the word 'ignorant'!

When i saw the article i knew at least 1 ngga would jump out the wondow and either knowingly or unkowingly lift his skirt and say this is ok, but Sprewell was wrong.

? !

ok buddy. you ignorant