Banshee

Options

Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hood should've took the shot, he shouldve known T-Hawk gives no ? ... damn shame she begged for her life too..
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Hood should've took the shot, he shouldve known T-Hawk gives no ? ... damn shame she begged for her life too..
    I thought the same thing, but you know they couldn't ? off one of the main antagonists this early in the season.

If the Redbones go hard like they did at the police station, then Billy Raven might get some unwanted visitors at the hospital.

I hate the whole formula of when a main character's secret is exposed to someone, they end up killing off that person; ? is like a cop out to avoid any future drama between said parties, but then again, if Hood and Siobhan left together, then the show would be over.

I don't see Chaytum making it out alive from this season and I think that season 4 will be the battle between Hood and Proctor.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Siobhan got treated like a 2 liter Pepsi. That ? was cold.
    Her dying made sense, she knew too much, he had just told her his real name I believe.

Chayton is a monster, ever since he came on the scene it's been nothing but chaos. He leading his own people to ruin though. They killed more Indians this season than many of those old cowboy flicks. They looking like rank amateurs out there.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    "my homie shevaun died cause she chased a cat, its a dog eat dog world jesus please holler back" - The Game, Start From Scratch.

I know this show is highly unrealistic, but like nobody is gonna call the police and get patched through county or state dispatch when there is massive firefight going on in downtown Banshee. I mean it doesn't bother because its this show, but come on.

Its kinda funny they showed lucas hood at the end super serious. But we've seen him super serious with a "now I'm not playing around" face. I guess this was his "now I'm really not ? playing around" face.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give this show credit: it has no problem killing off its main characters. They running out of cops in Banshee. They really should have all been dead or injured.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    They are going to need to hire Bunker since Shevaun died.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew she was done for the second she told hood to go downstairs
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

He got hired on the spot last episode. Banshee must be small as ? considering that they only have/had, at the most, 4 cops governing the whole town.

Irrelevant, but how the ? is Siobhan pronounced as Shevaun?
  • suzyscrew
    Options
    I can't wait to see what happens with Bunker. That mf could be there to find out who killed the other ? or he could end up smashing the pretty brown skin chick. I'd believe either scenario.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over the past couple of weeks i've been binge watching this show and I've noticed it's gotten progressively better each season. The 3rd season is best by far and even the action has become more inventive/cinematic. This show fills the void left behind by Spartacus, writing isn't as good, but still very enjoyable.

Shame Siobhan was killed, I really liked her character and she was the best eye candy on the show.
  • suzyscrew
    Options
    ^ check out Strike Back. It's a lot like Banshee in terms of crazy action and eye candy.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    ^ check out Strike Back. It's a lot like Banshee in terms of crazy action and eye candy.

Good looking out, these are my type of shows.
  • Will Munny
    Options

He got hired on the spot last episode. Banshee must be small as ? considering that they only have/had, at the most, 4 cops governing the whole town.

Irrelevant, but how the ? is Siobhan pronounced as Shevaun?

yeah lots of those small town only have just a very small police force. Most I think don't now a days have any police force and just contract out to county sherrifs department
  • suzyscrew
    Options
    Season 1 & 2 are the best. Season 3 is meh AND lets just say it has different type sex scenes that I could do without. You've been warned.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strike Back ain't bad but ^^^ is right, S3 fell below standard
  • Will Munny
    edited February 2015
    Options
    They killed of the native american babe, then the killed Siobhan. They better have plans for a new babe. I won't mind if it means more time for True Detective nudie pic girl, but I won't stand for it meaning more time for "hot from some angles" ex-wife.
  • suzyscrew
    Options
    The minute she stepped in that house, I knew Proctor was going to get in those sexually frustrated guts. She'll be naked again soon. And there's always random stripper broads.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Decent episode last night, but you just kinda knew Chaden wasn't gonna die, so it kinda lost a lot of the suspense for me.

Rebeccah needs to buck the ? up tho, she gotta realize the Boss is still the Boss, all that pink panty meltdown ? ain't for future bosses.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Decent episode last night, but you just kinda knew Chaden wasn't gonna die, so it kinda lost a lot of the suspense for me.

Rebeccah needs to buck the ? up tho, she gotta realize the Boss is still the Boss, all that pink panty meltdown ? ain't for future bosses.

Honestly, I was hoping that she caught a random fist to the face that episode. ? thought she had all the power and tried to flex on people.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    That's why women don't make good bosses. Too emotional.

Vito and Michael never behaved that way. Griselda never acted that I'm sure.
  • suzyscrew
    Options
    Yeah, this episode wasn't exactly a girl power episode. Rebecca getting sonned (daughtered?) then crying about it wasn't boss like at all. Notice that she took it out on the only people she had power over: strippers hoes. Also, the lady cop on the res damn near getting choked out wasn't a good look.

What's up with Sugar showing up at the funeral? Talk about being out of place.

• Will Munny
    Options
    Chaden has to go. And that idian res cop ? sucks. She's garbage.

Chaden hell ? up to ? that girl who helped him tho, unless she ain't really dead.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yeah really easy to wanna see Chaden die. But to be real anyone he kills is on Hood. He has the chance to ? him and let his anger cloud his judgement.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    I thought that season 3 set up the war between Hood and Proctor for season 4, but now it might be Proctor going against Rebecca if he finds out she's making moves behind his back. Seems like they traveling opposite paths now. Ironic that Proctor got accepted back at least on friendly terms with the family while Rebecca chose to shun them.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like this was supposed to be the last season and getting picked up threw the writers off.