But you thought it was sweet though, huh? You gon learn today!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Russia can turn U.S. to radioactive ash: Kremlin-backed journalist

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-turn-u-radioactive-ash-kremlin-backed-journalist-223608042--sector.html?soc_src=copy

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Kremlin-backed journalist issued a stark warning to the United States about Moscow's nuclear capabilities on Sunday as the White House threatened sanctions over Crimea's referendum on union with Russia.

"Russia is the only country in the world that is realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash," television presenter Dmitry Kiselyov said on his weekly current affairs show.

Behind him was a backdrop of a mushroom cloud following a nuclear blast.

Kiselyov was named by President Vladimir Putin in December as the head of a new state news agency whose task will be to portray Russia in the best possible light.

His remarks took a propaganda war over events in Ukraine to a new level as tensions rise in the East-West standoff over Crimea, a southern Ukrainian region which is now in Russian forces' hands and voted on Sunday on union with Russia.

Russian television showed images of ethnic Russians in Crimea dancing, singing and celebrating the referendum but followed them with accusations that Kiev's new authorities and the West have allowed ultra-nationalists to attack Russian-speakers in eastern Ukraine.

Kiev and the West blame the violence in eastern Ukraine on pro-Russian groups and say the Crimea referendum is illegitimate. The United States has warned of imminent sanctions against Moscow.

OUTSPOKEN COMMENTS

Kiselyov is an outspoken defender of Putin and once caused outrage by saying the organs of homosexuals should not be used in transplants.

His show portrayed the Ukrainian authorities as unable to maintain law and order. Putin made a similar charge in a telephone conversation with U.S. President Barack Obama on Sunday.

Such remarks have caused concern in Kiev that Moscow might send troops to eastern Ukraine, acting on a vote in Russian parliament allowing him to use the armed forces if compatriots are deemed in need of protection in Ukraine.

As the crisis escalated, the news in Russia has taken on shades of Soviet-era propaganda, with reporters peppering reports with references to what they say was the cooperation of some Ukrainians with the Nazis in World War Two.

There is also now growing menace in some of the reports, as well as echoes of the Cold War.

Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev gifted Crimea to Ukraine in 1954, when Ukraine and Russia were both parts of the Soviet Union.

Many people in Crimea hope union with Russia will bring better living conditions and make them citizens of a country capable of asserting itself on the world stage.

Others see the referendum as a land grab by the Kremlin as Ukraine's new rulers try to move the country towards the European Union and away from Russia's sway.

(Additional reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Lidia Kelly, Editing by Timothy Heritage)

But the prophets are lying though right?

"Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies." Jeremiah 51:8-9

The attack on America will come "suddenly" and without warning! When Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and the rest of the 10 kings strike it will be the ultimate ? shot! It's an all or nothing gamble that the 10 kings will win. No one can defeat America head up. That is why the attack must be all or nothing. Destroy everything and everyone or be annihalted. Thus the attack will be just like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor, except this time it will be an attack that will destroy the whole land. For thus saith the LORD!

(read if you care about your destiny, it's only a brief snippet)

"1A prophecy against Babylon that Isaiah son of Amoz saw:

2Raise a banner on a bare hilltop,

shout to them;

beckon to them

to enter the gates of the nobles.

3I have commanded those I prepared for battle;

I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath—

those who rejoice in my triumph.

4Listen, a noise on the mountains,

like that of a great multitude!

Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms,

like nations massing together!

The Lord Almighty is mustering

an army for war.

5They come from faraway lands,

from the ends of the heavens—

the Lord and the weapons of his wrath—

to destroy the whole country.

6Wail, for the day of the Lord is near;

it will come like destruction from the Almighty.a

7Because of this, all hands will go limp,

every heart will melt with fear.

8Terror will seize them,

pain and anguish will grip them;

they will writhe like a woman in labor.

They will look aghast at each other,

their faces aflame."
Isaiah 13:1-8

Those who have ears to hear let them hear. Amen.

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So will that bomb hit Toronto or nah?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what is this tattletale doing in the GnS?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get this evil ? up outta here. Wish death on ppl in the R&R
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    s.free wrote: »
    So will that bomb hit Toronto or nah?

Too close for comfort my friend. If you listen to ? , He will direct your steps. Call on Him and He will lead you to where He wants you to go.

? gives 2 options, in regards to where to go, for those who listen to Him and want to escape from Babylon the Great before her destruction.

Option #1-your own country because the land of Babylon is a land of immagrants.

"? all the farmers who sow the seed in the land of Babylon. ? all those who wield the sickle at harvest time. Let all the foreigners return to their own people. Let them hurry back to their own lands to escape destruction by that enemy army." Jeremiah 50:16

Option #2- Jerusalem. It is the ideal destination in the last days. That is where ? has commanded me to go at the appointed time. Amen.

"Go, you who escaped the sword! Don't stand around! Remember the LORD from far away, and let Jerusalem come to your mind." Jeremiah 51:50

May the LORD give you wisdom in regards to what you must do in these last days. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Anansi wrote: »

Have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ol "Lord pleeeeease murda my enemies burn em at a 1000 degrees and Lord pleeeease help me make mo cheese" ass ?

I'm warning all who have ears to hear what is coming. What you do with the message given is entirely up to you. My job is done as a watchman. Amen.

"1The word of the Lord came to me: 2“Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, 4then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. 5Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. 6But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’"
    Ezekiel 33:1-6

Praise ? forever and ever!
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are neither my enemy nor what you spew the truth

truth : the real facts about something. Nothing from Genesis to Malachi or Matthew to Revelation is factual.

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta die someday B. Didn't read tho.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

You are neither my enemy nor what you spew the truth

truth : the real facts about something. Nothing from Genesis to Malachi or Matthew to Revelation is factual.

You can deny that water is wet until your blue in the face, doesn't negate "the real facts about" water being wet. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Gotta die someday B. Didn't read tho.

Hope you're prepared to meet ? when you do. Amen.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So M.A.D is not a thing anymore?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water isn't wet though.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

No the prophecy tells us this about the retalition of Babylon the Great:

"The LORD will destroy Babylon. He will silence the loud noise coming from it. Waves of enemies will come roaring in like raging water. The noise will be heard everywhere. for the destroyer is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows are broken; for Jehovah is a ? of recompenses, he will surely requite." Jeremiah 51:55-56

There will be no MAD. I underlined the key phrase in the prophetic passage. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Water isn't wet though.

But ? is real though. Do you know Him?
  • theBlackbeard
    edited March 2014

"The LORD will destroy Babylon. He will silence the loud noise coming from it. Waves of enemies will come roaring in like raging water. The noise will be heard everywhere. for the destroyer is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows are broken; for Jehovah is a ? of recompenses, he will surely requite." Jeremiah 51:55-56

There will be no MAD. I underlined the key phrase in the prophetic passage. Amen.

So Russia press that button and America is just going to roll over, or ? is going to make our weapons malfunction? Or are we going to get that Sum of all fears treatment where they sneak one in on us without us knowing? And I thought Babylon was already destroyed? Could Babylon be a metaphor for the evil in the heart of men being destroyed?
  • Bodhi
    I'm warning all who have ears to hear what is coming. What you do with the message given is entirely up to you. My job is done as a watchman. Amen.

You are attempting to instill fear in others and cause them to suffer mentally by way of unease.

Your ? is a terrorist who delights in destruction and chaos instead of conservation and compassion.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This cold war talk has a lot of you who didn't live through the first one shook? lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Welcome to daily life between 1945- 1989.

btw, DoUwant2go2Heaven is still a blasphemer troll.
  • Bodhi
    If America were to be destroyed, you would rejoice and praise your murderous ? for killing off a nation of innocent children.
  • theBlackbeard
    This cold war talk has a lot of you who didn't live through the first one shook? lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Welcome to daily life between 1945- 1989.

btw, DoUwant2go2Heaven is still a blasphemer troll.

meh it's just funny to see what answer he's going to conjure up.

And his avatar says it all.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014

So Russia press that button and America is just going to roll over, or ? is going to make our weapons malfunction? Or are we going to get that Sum of all fears treatment where they sneak one in on us without us knowing? And I thought Babylon was already destroyed? Could Babylon be a metaphor for the evil in the heart of men being destroyed?

The prophecy tells us that the attack will be:

1. Sudden

"Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed." Jeremiah 51:8

2. Babylon won't see it coming

"Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know." Isaiah 47:11

3. it will occur in 1 day

"Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in full measure In spite of your many sorceries, In spite of the great power of your spells." Isaiah 47:8-9

4. The destruction will be completed in 1 hour

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." Revelation 18:7-10

5. The destruction will leave the land of Babylon totally uninhabitable and devoid of all human life

"Babylon will be like ? , Gomorrah, and their neighboring cities when I, ? , destroyed them. No one will live there. No human will stay there," declares the LORD." Jeremiah 50:40

Also, i'm not talking about ancient Babylon which was destroyed. We are talking about Babylon the Great, which is the last great super-power on planet earth before the beast kingdom (NWO aka ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT) takes over when Babylon is destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

• theBlackbeard

The prophecy tells us that the attack will be:

1. Sudden

"Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed." Jeremiah 51:8

2. Babylon won't see it coming

"Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know." Isaiah 47:11

3. it will occur in 1 day

"Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in full measure In spite of your many sorceries, In spite of the great power of your spells." Isaiah 47:8-9

4. The destruction will be completed in 1 hour

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." Revelation 18:7-10

5. The destruction will leave the land of Babylon totally uninhabitable and devoid of all human life

"Babylon will be like ? , Gomorrah, and their neighboring cities when I, ? , destroyed them. No one will live there. No human will stay there," declares the LORD." Jeremiah 50:40

Also, i'm not talking about ancient Babylon which was destroyed. We are talking about Babylon the Great, which is the last great super-power on planet earth before the beast kingdom (NWO aka ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT) takes over when Babylon is destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

So you are in fact not being literal. Copy that.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? WHEN DID RUSSIA GET NUKES?! WE ALL GONE DIE. NECT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY CHINA HAS NUKES
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Oceanic wrote: »

You are attempting to instill fear in others and cause them to suffer mentally by way of unease.

Your ? is a terrorist who delights in destruction and chaos instead of conservation and compassion.

Nothing to fear when you know the truth. I'm giving advance warning of what is coming by declaring what thus saith the LORD. If you listen to the warnings, you will have safety and security in Him.

People only fear what they don't know. The prophecy is declaring what will happen in the future, thus what is coming can be known if you listen to what ? has to say.

Noah preached for 120 years that judgment was coming. And guess what? Only 7 other people believed him and they all lived in the same house as him. Once the door of the arc was shut, the time for warning about what was to come ended. All that remained was for the judgement to come and those outside of the arc perished in their unbelief. Likewise so shall it be in the last days, for thus saith the LORD. Amen.

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so too it will be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage – right up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

? gives ample warning before He sends judgment. If you don't want to heed His warning and therefore reject His loving offer of salvation in Him, there is nothing left for you except the fearful expectation of judgment and wrath to come. You can have it your way. Blessing or cursing. You get to decide. Amen.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    you calling America the great Babylon or nah?