But you thought it was sweet though, huh? You gon learn today!

Options

Comments

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    If America were to be destroyed, you would rejoice and praise your murderous ? for killing off a nation of innocent children.

Aye, Khorne. The Lord of Skulls, nothing would make him happier.

SkullThrone.jpg

If you look close, I think you can see Do dancing.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If America were to be destroyed, you would rejoice and praise your murderous ? for killing off a nation of innocent children.

It's not a matter of "were to be destroyed" my friend. It's a matter of "when it (america aka babylon) will be destroyed".

And no I will not rejoice. I will weep, mourn, and howl when I see it occur. Because the destruction of America is only the beginning of what is to come. The total nuclear annihalation of America is what begins the tribulation period. ? have mercy. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    This cold war talk has a lot of you who didn't live through the first one shook? lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Welcome to daily life between 1945- 1989.

btw, DoUwant2go2Heaven is still a blasphemer troll.

Nothing to be shook about because I know what is going to happen. It's right there in the Bible. All one has to do is read, study, and meditate on it under the tutelage of the Holy Spirit. He is the One who leads and guides believers into all truth. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    This cold war talk has a lot of you who didn't live through the first one shook? lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Welcome to daily life between 1945- 1989.

btw, DoUwant2go2Heaven is still a blasphemer troll.

meh it's just funny to see what answer he's going to conjure up.

And his avatar says it all.

Yes, every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is LORD! Hallelujah! Might as well do it now willingly before you have to do it when you meet Him face to face. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    So M.A.D is not a thing anymore?

No the prophecy tells us this about the retalition of Babylon the Great:

"The LORD will destroy Babylon. He will silence the loud noise coming from it. Waves of enemies will come roaring in like raging water. The noise will be heard everywhere. for the destroyer is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows are broken; for Jehovah is a ? of recompenses, he will surely requite." Jeremiah 51:55-56

There will be no MAD. I underlined the key phrase in the prophetic passage. Amen.

So Russia press that button and America is just going to roll over, or ? is going to make our weapons malfunction? Or are we going to get that Sum of all fears treatment where they sneak one in on us without us knowing? And I thought Babylon was already destroyed? Could Babylon be a metaphor for the evil in the heart of men being destroyed?

The prophecy tells us that the attack will be:

1. Sudden

"Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed." Jeremiah 51:8

2. Babylon won't see it coming

"Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know." Isaiah 47:11

3. it will occur in 1 day

"Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in full measure In spite of your many sorceries, In spite of the great power of your spells." Isaiah 47:8-9

4. The destruction will be completed in 1 hour

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." Revelation 18:7-10

5. The destruction will leave the land of Babylon totally uninhabitable and devoid of all human life

"Babylon will be like ? , Gomorrah, and their neighboring cities when I, ? , destroyed them. No one will live there. No human will stay there," declares the LORD." Jeremiah 50:40

Also, i'm not talking about ancient Babylon which was destroyed. We are talking about Babylon the Great, which is the last great super-power on planet earth before the beast kingdom (NWO aka ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT) takes over when Babylon is destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

So you are in fact not being literal. Copy that.

Don't see how you got that. But ok.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? WHEN DID RUSSIA GET NUKES?! WE ALL GONE DIE. NECT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY CHINA HAS NUKES

Huh? Russia itself is spouting off at the mouth. SMH @ the reading comprehension and ignorance of folks. SMH @ the amount of foolish people who will perish because they thought they knew more than ? . What arrogance.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm warning all who have ears to hear what is coming. What you do with the message given is entirely up to you. My job is done as a watchman. Amen.

You are attempting to instill fear in others and cause them to suffer mentally by way of unease.

Your ? is a terrorist who delights in destruction and chaos instead of conservation and compassion.

Nothing to fear when you know the truth. I'm giving advance warning of what is coming by declaring what thus saith the LORD. If you listen to the warnings, you will have safety and security in Him.

People only fear what they don't know. The prophecy is declaring what will happen in the future, thus what is coming can be known if you listen to what ? has to say.

Noah preached for 120 years that judgment was coming. And guess what? Only 7 other people believed him and they all lived in the same house as him. Once the door of the arc was shut, the time for warning about what was to come ended. All that remained was for the judgement to come and those outside of the arc perished in their unbelief. Likewise so shall it be in the last days, for thus saith the LORD. Amen.

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so too it will be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage – right up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

? gives ample warning before He sends judgment. If you don't want to heed His warning and therefore reject His loving offer of salvation in Him, there is nothing left for you except the fearful expectation of judgment and wrath to come. You can have it your way. Blessing or cursing. You get to decide. Amen.

Seeking security in the same being who orchestrates the destruction makes no sense.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    you calling America the great Babylon or nah?

No. Americas name is a mystery in the Bible. ? has given her the code name "Babylon the Great". Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Options

It's not a matter of "were to be destroyed" my friend. It's a matter of "when it (america aka babylon) will be destroyed".

And no I will not rejoice. I will weep, mourn, and howl when I see it occur. Because the destruction of America is only the beginning of what is to come. The total nuclear annihalation of America is what begins the tribulation period. ? have mercy. Amen.

You may weep for those lost but you would certainly praise your ? for murdering them.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm warning all who have ears to hear what is coming. What you do with the message given is entirely up to you. My job is done as a watchman. Amen.

You are attempting to instill fear in others and cause them to suffer mentally by way of unease.

Your ? is a terrorist who delights in destruction and chaos instead of conservation and compassion.

Nothing to fear when you know the truth. I'm giving advance warning of what is coming by declaring what thus saith the LORD. If you listen to the warnings, you will have safety and security in Him.

People only fear what they don't know. The prophecy is declaring what will happen in the future, thus what is coming can be known if you listen to what ? has to say.

Noah preached for 120 years that judgment was coming. And guess what? Only 7 other people believed him and they all lived in the same house as him. Once the door of the arc was shut, the time for warning about what was to come ended. All that remained was for the judgement to come and those outside of the arc perished in their unbelief. Likewise so shall it be in the last days, for thus saith the LORD. Amen.

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so too it will be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage – right up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

? gives ample warning before He sends judgment. If you don't want to heed His warning and therefore reject His loving offer of salvation in Him, there is nothing left for you except the fearful expectation of judgment and wrath to come. You can have it your way. Blessing or cursing. You get to decide. Amen.

Seeking security in the same being who orchestrates the destruction makes no sense.

What? Seeeking security in the One who has the power to protect you from what's coming is the only sane thing to do. But I realize it takes faith to understand these things. In order to be a water walker you have to get out of the boat. Amen.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of dude's threads belong in R&R.

FOH w/ this preachy doomsday ? .
  • Bodhi
    Options

What? Seeeking security in the One who has the power to protect you from what's coming is the only sane thing to do. But I realize it takes faith to understand these things. In order to be a water walker you have to get out of the boat. Amen.

It makes no sense whatsoever to seek protection in a being who may have "the power to protect you" but just so happens to be the same being who is sending the destruction that you need protection against.

Its like a bank charging you ridiculous fees but to avoid the fees you have to do some more ridiculous ? .

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    All of dude's threads belong in R&R.

FOH w/ this preachy doomsday ? .

I'm planting seeds that I pray will produce fruit one day. Amen.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"The LORD will destroy Babylon. He will silence the loud noise coming from it. Waves of enemies will come roaring in like raging water. The noise will be heard everywhere. for the destroyer is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows are broken; for Jehovah is a ? of recompenses, he will surely requite." Jeremiah 51:55-56

There will be no MAD. I underlined the key phrase in the prophetic passage. Amen.

So Russia press that button and America is just going to roll over, or ? is going to make our weapons malfunction? Or are we going to get that Sum of all fears treatment where they sneak one in on us without us knowing? And I thought Babylon was already destroyed? Could Babylon be a metaphor for the evil in the heart of men being destroyed?

1. Sudden

"Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed." Jeremiah 51:8

"Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know." Isaiah 47:11

"Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in full measure In spite of your many sorceries, In spite of the great power of your spells." Isaiah 47:8-9

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." Revelation 18:7-10

5. The destruction will leave the land of Babylon totally uninhabitable and devoid of all human life

"Babylon will be like ? , Gomorrah, and their neighboring cities when I, ? , destroyed them. No one will live there. No human will stay there," declares the LORD." Jeremiah 50:40

Also, i'm not talking about ancient Babylon which was destroyed. We are talking about Babylon the Great, which is the last great super-power on planet earth before the beast kingdom (NWO aka ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT) takes over when Babylon is destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

Last time I checked America was America and not Babylon the Great.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

It makes no sense whatsoever to seek protection in a being who may have "the power to protect you" but just so happens to be the same being who is sending the destruction that you need protection against.

Its like a bank charging you ridiculous fees but to avoid the fees you have to do some more ridiculous ? .

No. ? wants you to trust in Him and only Him. Not in money, not in weapons, not in friends, not in family, but only Him. Therefore you must turn to Him and rely not on your own wisdom, understanding, or knowledge; but acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your paths.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »

Bird logic, he beat me.. But he love me tho...no diss

"This ? , ? , man.. He bout to bomb the United States. But yo, he said we gotta get the ? up outta here so he don't ? us and ? . Cuz he love us"

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shady >>> DoUwant2go2Heaven?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI need to get the government together & have them squash every nation that has beef with us
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo T/S

Why are you still living in America with these doomsday prophecies?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »

Bird logic, he beat me.. But he love me tho...no diss

"This ? , ? , man.. He bout to bomb the United States. But yo, he said we gotta get the ? up outta here so he don't ? us and ? . Cuz he love us"

Praise ? that He warns before He destroys! Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @stew @sion move to R&R

Thread is informational. Read the first post. Russians ain't playing. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Yo T/S

Why are you still living in America with these doomsday prophecies?

Because ? hasn't told me to leave yet. When He tells me, i'm gone. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Sudden

Last time I checked America was America and not Babylon the Great.

? code named America Babylon the Great. Amen.