But you thought it was sweet though, huh? You gon learn today!

Options
13»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    Russia is no better than the USA in terms of being morally right, hell does Russia even have Religion as a key factor in the way they carry out their daily way of life

Maybe Russia is "the Great Babylon" that'll be destroyed

Russia is part of Magog in the Bible. Russia will be destroyed when they attack Israel after the fall of Babylon. Read Ezekiel 38-39 for the prophecy. Amen.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    I'm warning all who have ears to hear what is coming. What you do with the message given is entirely up to you. My job is done as a watchman. Amen.

You are attempting to instill fear in others and cause them to suffer mentally by way of unease.

Your ? is a terrorist who delights in destruction and chaos instead of conservation and compassion.

Nothing to fear when you know the truth. I'm giving advance warning of what is coming by declaring what thus saith the LORD. If you listen to the warnings, you will have safety and security in Him.

People only fear what they don't know. The prophecy is declaring what will happen in the future, thus what is coming can be known if you listen to what ? has to say.

Noah preached for 120 years that judgment was coming. And guess what? Only 7 other people believed him and they all lived in the same house as him. Once the door of the arc was shut, the time for warning about what was to come ended. All that remained was for the judgement to come and those outside of the arc perished in their unbelief. Likewise so shall it be in the last days, for thus saith the LORD. Amen.

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so too it will be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage – right up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

? gives ample warning before He sends judgment. If you don't want to heed His warning and therefore reject His loving offer of salvation in Him, there is nothing left for you except the fearful expectation of judgment and wrath to come. You can have it your way. Blessing or cursing. You get to decide. Amen.

Seeking security in the same being who orchestrates the destruction makes no sense.

Bird logic, he beat me.. But he love me tho...no diss

"This ? , ? , man.. He bout to bomb the United States. But yo, he said we gotta get the ? up outta here so he don't ? us and ? . Cuz he love us"

Praise ? that He warns before He destroys! Amen!

This is the dumbest ? I ever heard.

Instead of showing ppl the way he rather destroy? Yea makes sense

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Just read an Ezekiel 38-39 interpretation from 1990

And they are talking about Russias invasion in Israel. Trippy
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s one of those folks on the street with pamphlets and flyers screaming ? is my saviour, follow The Lord or burn for eternity in hell.... Damn, some nut jobs on IC
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this is considered an illness.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babylon and Cyrus were so gangsta they got peeps shook in 2014
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    I'm warning all who have ears to hear what is coming. What you do with the message given is entirely up to you. My job is done as a watchman. Amen.

You are attempting to instill fear in others and cause them to suffer mentally by way of unease.

Your ? is a terrorist who delights in destruction and chaos instead of conservation and compassion.

Nothing to fear when you know the truth. I'm giving advance warning of what is coming by declaring what thus saith the LORD. If you listen to the warnings, you will have safety and security in Him.

People only fear what they don't know. The prophecy is declaring what will happen in the future, thus what is coming can be known if you listen to what ? has to say.

Noah preached for 120 years that judgment was coming. And guess what? Only 7 other people believed him and they all lived in the same house as him. Once the door of the arc was shut, the time for warning about what was to come ended. All that remained was for the judgement to come and those outside of the arc perished in their unbelief. Likewise so shall it be in the last days, for thus saith the LORD. Amen.

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so too it will be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage – right up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

? gives ample warning before He sends judgment. If you don't want to heed His warning and therefore reject His loving offer of salvation in Him, there is nothing left for you except the fearful expectation of judgment and wrath to come. You can have it your way. Blessing or cursing. You get to decide. Amen.

Seeking security in the same being who orchestrates the destruction makes no sense.

Bird logic, he beat me.. But he love me tho...no diss

"This ? , ? , man.. He bout to bomb the United States. But yo, he said we gotta get the ? up outta here so he don't ? us and ? . Cuz he love us"

Praise ? that He warns before He destroys! Amen!

This is the dumbest ? I ever heard.

Instead of showing ppl the way he rather destroy? Yea makes sense

He has shown people the way.

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Will you accept the way today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Just read an Ezekiel 38-39 interpretation from 1990

And they are talking about Russias invasion in Israel. Trippy

Nothing happens by chance or coincidence my friend. ? is revealing truth to you my friend. Keep seeking the LORD while He may be found. ? is informing you of things to come. Ask the LORD to reveal more truth to you my friend. For everyone who asks receives! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    T/s one of those folks on the street with pamphlets and flyers screaming ? is my saviour, follow The Lord or burn for eternity in hell.... Damn, some nut jobs on IC

I preach the gospel wherever I go my friend. Nothing to boast about because I am compelled to do so. For I was created for such a time as this! To do His will in these last days. Amen.
  • YC11
    Options
    Whatever makes you happy my man, life is short.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this is considered an illness.

Yes, I've been infected with the Holy Spirit! But what you consider an illness I consider liberation! Hallelujah! I've been born-again! Not by corruptible seed, but by an incorruptible seed that Has given me new life in Christ! Do you know Him today?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »

Read any history book that details the capture of ancient Babylon by Cyrus and it will tell you that ancient Babylon wasn't destroyed (in 1 day and by fire) when Cyrus captured it. Therefore the prophecies of the Old Testament have a double fulfillment that telescopes into the future when you turn to Revelation 17-18. When you take the whole counsel of ? , both testaments, you start to get a fuller understanding of what is coming. Thus this scripture comes to fruition when you start to acquiesce to the truth:

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little." Isaiah 28:9-10
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »

Have you read any history book my friend? If you have please tell me what happened when Cyrus captured ancient Babylon. Was it totally destroyed when Cyrus came through? Was it annihilated by fire? Was it left uninhabitable? Was it left utterly desolate and without an inhabitant?
    YC11 wrote: »
    Whatever makes you happy my man, life is short.

Therefore we must always be prepared to meet ? , the LORD Jesus Christ! Do you know Him today?

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People tend to forget the Cuban missile crisis only happen 52 years ago ,this conflict can turn for the worse, to coming to nuclear warfare in our lifetime is not farfetch.
  • YC11
    Options
    Let's not get pessimistic and all doomsday gloomy around here. I'd like to think people have gotten "slightly" smarter in this day and age.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    So M.A.D is not a thing anymore?

No the prophecy tells us this about the retalition of Babylon the Great:

"The LORD will destroy Babylon. He will silence the loud noise coming from it. Waves of enemies will come roaring in like raging water. The noise will be heard everywhere. for the destroyer is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows are broken; for Jehovah is a ? of recompenses, he will surely requite." Jeremiah 51:55-56

There will be no MAD. I underlined the key phrase in the prophetic passage. Amen.

So Russia press that button and America is just going to roll over, or ? is going to make our weapons malfunction? Or are we going to get that Sum of all fears treatment where they sneak one in on us without us knowing? And I thought Babylon was already destroyed? Could Babylon be a metaphor for the evil in the heart of men being destroyed?

The prophecy tells us that the attack will be:

1. Sudden

"Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed." Jeremiah 51:8

2. Babylon won't see it coming

"Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know." Isaiah 47:11

3. it will occur in 1 day

"Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in full measure In spite of your many sorceries, In spite of the great power of your spells." Isaiah 47:8-9

4. The destruction will be completed in 1 hour

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come." Revelation 18:7-10

5. The destruction will leave the land of Babylon totally uninhabitable and devoid of all human life

"Babylon will be like ? , Gomorrah, and their neighboring cities when I, ? , destroyed them. No one will live there. No human will stay there," declares the LORD." Jeremiah 50:40

Also, i'm not talking about ancient Babylon which was destroyed. We are talking about Babylon the Great, which is the last great super-power on planet earth before the beast kingdom (NWO aka ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT) takes over when Babylon is destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

So you are in fact not being literal. Copy that.

Don't see how you got that. But ok.

Last time I checked America was America and not Babylon the Great.

? code named America Babylon the Great. Amen.

Why would ? code name anything? He's ? , he don't need to keep no secrets! Who's gonna tell him different. And no it won't happen. The first Russian middle that launches Obama pressing that red button. And from what my brothers in the military told me Amerikkka has 3 times as many nuclear bombs as the rest of the world combined. We'd be just another planet. The universe will continue to be

Because ? doesn't cast His pearls before swine. There are many hidden things in the word of ? . But only those who seek the truth by digging for it, will be able to understand the things that ? reveals when you seek for Him with your whole heart. Amen.

And the destruction of Babylon the Great is a coordinated effort of 10 kings, backed by ? . It's more than just Russia. I assume that Cyber warfare and EMPs will be used first in order to knock out all comms and satellites. Thus Babylon the Great will be totally blind and oblivious to what will be launched next, which will be nuclear annihilation from on high.

What you must understand is that ? is the one who is sending the judgment, therefore no military might or power of America (even though it is the greatest and the most technologically advanced in the world) will be able to thwart or stave off what is coming! No one can fight against ? and win. It's like a speck of dirt trying to fight a lion. It's an impossible task and a total mismatch. It's not even a fight to begin with. No one can fight ? and win! He is the Creator! Who can resist His will or tell Him to stop? No one! Amen.

"Babylon hammered the whole world to pieces. But see how that 'hammer' has been broken and shattered! See what an object of horror Babylon has become among the nations!" Jeremiah 50:23
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Water isn't wet though.

But ? is real though. Do you know Him?

You know I normally ignore your bible bashing posts but today I have time to ? so what the hell..

You say ? is real? Prove it without...

1. Using your faith as a standpoint for debate. Faith has no place in a logical debate.
    2. Using the bible aka "because the bible says so". The bible is as much proof that ? exists as a Spiderman comic is that Spiderman exists.

Christians believe that ? ( Jehovah) sent his son (who can walk on water and bring people back from the dead)to save the world. He was nailed to a cross died and came back from the dead.

Scientologists believe that 75 million years ago an evil galactic ruler, named Xenu, solved overpopulation by bringing trillions of people to Earth in DC-8 space planes, stacking them around volcanoes and nuking them.The souls of these beings were entrapped and basically now embody every human being.

A guy that can walk on water and a Aliens souls rising out of volcanoes posessing us all..would non believers be excused for thinking both beliefs are a bit far fetched? My point is , in your bubble of christianity nothing else matters and of course you feel the urge to shove it everyone's face. Frankly bruh , the universe is much bigger than that. You are actually more blind than the "flock" you think you are saving or scaring with your doomsday prophecies.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Water isn't wet though.

But ? is real though. Do you know Him?

You know I normally ignore your bible bashing posts but today I have time to ? so what the hell..

You say ? is real? Prove it without...

1. Using your faith as a standpoint for debate. Faith has no place in a logical debate.
    2. Using the bible aka "because the bible says so". The bible is as much proof that ? exists as a Spiderman comic is that Spiderman exists.

Christians believe that ? ( Jehovah) sent his son (who can walk on water and bring people back from the dead)to save the world. He was nailed to a cross died and came back from the dead.

Scientologists believe that 75 million years ago an evil galactic ruler, named Xenu, solved overpopulation by bringing trillions of people to Earth in DC-8 space planes, stacking them around volcanoes and nuking them.The souls of these beings were entrapped and basically now embody every human being.

A guy that can walk on water and a Aliens souls rising out of volcanoes posessing us all..would non believers be excused for thinking both beliefs are a bit far fetched? My point is , in your bubble of christianity nothing else matters and of course you feel the urge to shove it everyone's face. Frankly bruh , the universe is much bigger than that. You are actually more blind than the "flock" you think you are saving or scaring with your doomsday prophecies.

Confess to ? that you're a sinner and invite the LORD Jesus Christ into your heart. When you do that, I guarantee that ? will make Himself real to you. Only ? can prove Himself to you, therefore you must go to the source if you want to know the truth. I'm only a messenger. The One who sent me is the One you must look to. Will you receive the invitation to salvation today my friend?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I found who my orisha who is behind my life its oya