What are some legal hustles- Lets share info and resources!!!!

Options
Bossmancuddy83
Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in Strictly Business
I can think of two legal hustles that dont require 24 hour a day attention- one is credit card machine sales- you get anywhere between 200 - 300 dollars per account opend and 13 dollars minimum per month per account residual income- Another one I can think of is vending machines- though this one takes your own personal investment- it seems like it could be very profitable depending on location and amount of machines you have- the third one i can think of is government detailing- After 9-11 the government mandated that all Postal Vehicles get a special detailing as to eliminate anthrax- the good thing about this is - its garunteed money once you get the contract- and there always lookin for more subcontractors- DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY LEGAL HUSTLES THEY CAN SHARE?????

Comments

• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    drugs.........
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How does a ? get into the vending machine game?
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How does a ? get into the vending machine game?

Youve got to buy vending machines - you can get them new or used off of craigslist- and then youve got to hustle your way into the business or residential building where you want it placed- I would assume you would talk to the business owner or property manager and offer them a cut of the profits
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hmm. I might try this.

Any way other than craigs list tho, ? on there mad suspect.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hmm. I might try this.

Any way other than craigs list tho, ? on there mad suspect.

Sometimes in your local newspaper - people be selling whole vending routes for life 40 or 50 g's
    and sometimes you can find used machines in the paper as well for like 300 bucks= the hardest part is finding a location- thats when you have to use your salesman skills
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pay phones used to be that real hustle.

... on the real tho... They still kinda are.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pay phones used to be that real hustle.

... on the real tho... They still kinda are.

You can still get money with pay phones????? I thought that ? died out with the beta max- aT&T shot it-Verizon hung it- and metro PCS- burned the body-
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bamagurl wrote: »
    i have a friend who stay finding random ass ways to make a lil money on the side. she did that KGB thing and made 250 in a month. she also does some type of secret shopper thing but i don't know how much she makes from that.

whats the KGB thing?
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You can still get money with pay phones????? I thought that ? died out with the beta max- aT&T shot it-Verizon hung it- and metro PCS- burned the body-

bruh, think about it:

How many men and women got cell phones?
    Now, think of how many of them are married, but got side chicks/dudes?
    Now, of them, think of how many have spouses that get the bill and go through it...

Now you see where pay phones can still make a lil money.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bruh, think about it:

How many men and women got cell phones?
    Now, think of how many of them are married, but got side chicks/dudes?
    Now, of them, think of how many have spouses that get the bill and go through it...

Now you see where pay phones can still make a lil money.

youve got a good ass point not to mention the real deadbeats that cant even keep a prepaid phone on- and they prob go for cheap now that business aint boomin ima look into that ?
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shoe shine business......them ? still make $40-$50 a day. open up 5 or 6 shoe shine stands in coporate buildings(30 stories and better) downtown of whateva city u live in. have a contract w/ each property manager. they usually charge u about $35-$40 a month to work there. go find u 5 or 6 unemployed ? in dying need of a job.(easy to find nowadays) have them each pay u $40-$50 a week for rent. come by their stand every friday and collect the rent money. my uncle does this, he hasn't had a job in 10 years. he own a house w/ a pool n tha back and 2 cars. true story, takes about a month to build up the clientel in each building. BUT slow money is show money.

Good ? !!! I think I might inquire about that ?
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fixing computers

Could be good, easy money if you live in an apartment complex.

I'm about to get into that once I figure out fair pricing.
  • konceptjones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    showkase2 wrote: »
    Fixing computers

Could be good, easy money if you live in an apartment complex.

I'm about to get into that once I figure out fair pricing.

Good luck with that. There's 7432694328769854328 dudes on Cragislist doing that. I was for a minute, had a lil client base and everything. Then Best Buy started that Geek Squad ? and undercut everyone. ? is too cutthroat nowadays.

I used to be able to pick up an old PC, fix it up a bit and sell it for a lil profit. You can barely make a buck doing that these days with brand new $300 computers available at any local Walmart.
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The ? I get my video games from stays home all day, and he do nothing but fix ? computers, game consoles, and sell bootleg games. I don't know how much he caking, but he seem to make enough to just stay home and smoke weed all day.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im in the mortgage business and a hustle that im about to get into is this tax sale certificate ? - this guy is about to make 40gs with about 25 of it all profit- the intrest rate on that ? is like 18 percent- another good thing about that ? is - you can foreclose on a 200,000 dollar house if you own a tax certificate for dirt cheap- taxes get priority over the bank
  • konceptjones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im in the mortgage business and a hustle that im about to get into is this tax sale certificate ? - this guy is about to make 40gs with about 25 of it all profit- the intrest rate on that ? is like 18 percent- another good thing about that ? is - you can foreclose on a 200,000 dollar house if you own a tax certificate for dirt cheap- taxes get priority over the bank

funny thing: I'm thinking of getting back into the mortgage business. I was an LO, then later a broker, and also an AE at one point.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited August 2010
    Options
    funny thing: I'm thinking of getting back into the mortgage business. I was an LO, then later a broker, and also an AE at one point.

The mortgage game is like the ? game!!! the money is so addictive once you get out it calls you back!!! theres still business out here and now im on the investment tip- they got houses for sale for 15,20,30 gs- its a time right now when millionaires are bieng made
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now the game has changed a little because you have to get 21 hours of schooling- take two test- and get fingerprinted for every state your going to do business in- but if you were a decent lo the test should be a joke- that ? was mad easy - my son couldve passed it
  • konceptjones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now the game has changed a little because you have to get 21 hours of schooling- take two test- and get fingerprinted for every state your going to do business in- but if you were a decent lo the test should be a joke- that ? was mad easy - my son couldve passed it

throw all that out the window if you're working for a lender. You ain't gotta take ? ... Though, I'll prolly do it anyways just because... But this state is backed up something like 9 months to get your certification.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited August 2010
    Options
    throw all that out the window if you're working for a lender. You ain't gotta take ? ... Though, I'll prolly do it anyways just because... But this state is backed up something like 9 months to get your certification.
    damn what state you in homie???
    working with a bank though- its not enough money- they try to control you and you cant get creative wit da deals-- i tried working for a bank and them ? wanted me to clock in like i was working at mcdonalds- i cant ? wit dat and they was talkin about a 30 percent cut and they was gonna take ten percent of that if the loan did a first payment default-- i said ? that ? - ill just get certified-- i should take my test for your state and get money out there too if there that backed up
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    T-shirt printing is one. Buy a silk screen press anywhere from $200 to $2000 ($2000 will get u the multi-task joints that can do up hats too & other fabrics LOL) & go look for organizations or events that need to have tees, hats, rubber bracelet bands, cups, uniforms etc. customized. ? good money too. The only hard part is that u may need a big room to fit apparel in until u can actually ship or drive it down to the people who ordered it. Me & my boys used to do that when we were a bit younger made a nice piece of change too. We never had to put up a single dime except for when we had to get ink the first time other than that we got 50% of the money upfront & used that to buy the gear ppl wanted customized.

that sounds like a good one!!!!
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Can you elaborate on that bc I am interested. Currently I am a licensed real estate agent.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Can you elaborate on that bc I am interested. Currently I am a licensed real estate agent.

im doin a loan for a couple that has been strippin equity out of thier house for the last 4 years-- they didnt escrow there taxes and insurance into there payments and some dude has been buying the tax sale certificates on there house- 2500 per quater for the last two years-- nj law ( and i think its national law) states that tax liens have to be paid before any other liens on a property-- that includes the mortgage company witch prob. has the biggest lien on the property-- the tax sale certificates have an intrest rate that can be charged by the buyer of 18 percent per year-- and after two years he can start foreclosure proceedings on the house--- theoretically if the bank isnt noticing he can foreclose and take the house for his initial investment of the 2500 increments and skun dem for the house- so he can get a 300000 dollar house for the price of the tax sale certificates---
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn what state you in homie???
    working with a bank though- its not enough money- they try to control you and you cant get creative wit da deals-- i tried working for a bank and them ? wanted me to clock in like i was working at mcdonalds- i cant ? wit dat and they was talkin about a 30 percent cut and they was gonna take ten percent of that if the loan did a first payment default-- i said ? that ? - ill just get certified-- i should take my test for your state and get money out there too if there that backed up

nah, not a bank per se, but a company that set up as a mortgage banker, their lo's are excluded from the licensing regulation for the most part. You still gotta know what you're doing tho, gotta know all the new rules and guidelines in the industry. I'm still studying so I can get back into it.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nah, not a bank per se, but a company that set up as a mortgage banker, their lo's are excluded from the licensing regulation for the most part. You still gotta know what you're doing tho, gotta know all the new rules and guidelines in the industry. I'm still studying so I can get back into it.

Im with a banker right now- but its cool-- i was dickin around wit these other ? for the first part of 2010 and it aint da fit for me-- but i like the spot im at-- the national test is dum easy bruh