13»

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Lol I talk to the jits like that in my hood

At 12 and 13 half of em already ?

already mane. and if they ain';t gettin' da' game on how to proceed with the young hoes it's gone be us G'z in the streets fault because they done already said "? you" to mom and dad at home. we the last line of game for these youngstaz outchea making babies by 16. I prolly saved that boy life wantin' to hear what a G had to say on fingerfuckin' hoes. I shouldn't have to be the one to tell him ? , his daddy is, wherever that muthafucker at..lol
  • twatgetta
    Options
    OP gotta b a slow ass ? to be makin a thread bout some ? ? confessions ass ?

? you slow. this is a problem in the black community ? , young ? askin' advice about this type of ? in the streetz. yo ? missed the premise of the topic lookin for ? ? . FOH
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Just To say...I don't want yo fuvking know. ...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone who posted in this thread has been put on a watch list.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Lol I talk to the jits like that in my hood

At 12 and 13 half of em already ?

already mane. and if they ain';t gettin' da' game on how to proceed with the young hoes it's gone be us G'z in the streets fault because they done already said "? you" to mom and dad at home. we the last line of game for these youngstaz outchea making babies by 16. I prolly saved that boy life wantin' to hear what a G had to say on fingerfuckin' hoes. I shouldn't have to be the one to tell him ? , his daddy is, wherever that muthafucker at..lol

Yra I understand

The jits look up to us and you can tell

They take everything you've say to heart
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threadstarter gonna get locked up and blame it on Obama
  • twatgetta
    Options
    continue to shame this ? .

What is there to shame exactly , you simple minded ? ? don't hate the messenger ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    What grown ass man hangs with 12yr olds?

What grown ass man tells minors to indulge in sex?
    Gilbert Zamora?

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Do you have these types of conversations with young girls in your neighborhood as well or just the little boys?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    OP reminded me of old school from dont be a menace

1236863252_dont-be-a-menace2.gif
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Yall a buncha fatherless chumps. knowing damn well YOU didn't learn about ? from your father, YOU learned about ? in the streets too. ? morons...don't lie. yall ain;'t got no daddy's like that....lol

You're projecting and all types of butthurt. Somebody needs to hit your "off" switch.

fw29mt.gif

Did this guy just die?
    if he did he died laughing.

yes. He died just like that.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come you chose to groom the young 12 year old and not the old 12 year olds?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ this being a lesson when every grownman (even the virgins should know the difference).
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    if your finger just pops in her ashole with no pushback like a ? ...then you got a bigger problem

? (no pun) you know that ? a freak rofl
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teach the young brush some skills that will help him in life, and tell him to use a rubber cause that's com in soon
  • twatgetta
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    If you really from the hood it shouldn't surprise you that older ? politic with disenfranchised youth like that all the time. Not saying that it's right... but I can relate. At 13 I smoked, drank, & learned a lot of inappropriate (in hindsight) ? for my age from cats in their 20s & so on.... A lot of that knowledge benefited me in some way or another.....

But I typed all this to say...T/S I suggest you find a greater purpose & @ least some modest ambition & direction to your life dawg. No matter how you put it, it's still unbecoming & low life status, for a grown man to be hanging with underage people that ain't your kinfolk.

It seems like you losing outchea....

You was making sense until you put my character into question, ? . I live in the same hood. these kids act grown already, they already experimenting sexually, they not my kids fool. I just interact with them because they are my ? people and they live in my ? ' community. they ride they bikes up and down the street, we speak like neighbors suppose to ? ' do. I take my nephews and cousins they same ages(12 to 15) up to the court and we run fools off the court. these are those same kids, ? . We are gonna talk, it happens. whether it's about drugs or sex. ain't got ? to do with ? ? you low minded fools thinkin;' about. I was jokingly tellin' the little ? an aspect of the sex game that he needed to know. I wasn't tryna ? the lil ? in the ass myself. you fools got yall minds all ? up on ? 4real.

At least I talk to the youth outchea to see what's on they minds, while yall ? hangin' out online having
    net-beefs and internet love affairs. yall need to get outside more on the real.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your best way of helping Lil dude is telling him to not to engage in a sexual act. Finger ? can evolve into actual ? he's to young for that. I mentor a young kid and I always tell h to chill on sex to his mind is right and at 12 he's not. @twatgetta get your mind right and stop giving these young boys bad advice.

Damn, my pops gave me my first roll of rubbers on my 12th birthday loll
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    Your best way of helping Lil dude is telling him to not to engage in a sexual act. Finger ? can evolve into actual ? he's to young for that. I mentor a young kid and I always tell h to chill on sex to his mind is right and at 12 he's not. @twatgetta get your mind right and stop giving these young boys bad advice.

Damn, my pops gave me my first roll of rubbers on my 12th birthday loll

Those things expire you know - you'll probably want to splurge on a new pack when the big day arrives.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Yall a buncha fatherless chumps. knowing damn well YOU didn't learn about ? from your father, YOU learned about ? in the streets too. ? morons...don't lie. yall ain;'t got no daddy's like that....lol

You're projecting and all types of butthurt. Somebody needs to hit your "off" switch.

fw29mt.gif

Did this guy just die?

Was he poisoned?

After he's given water and drinks from it, he dies.

1:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLY-QrB6hg0