Infamous : Second Son

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished with 100% on good..so I started another game for evil... There is no difference in the story at all ..I'm killing everything that moves and the brother is still talking to me like I'm a good guy ...terrible
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished with 100% on good..so I started another game for evil... There is no difference in the story at all ..I'm killing everything that moves and the brother is still talking to me like I'm a good guy ...terrible

I'm guessing you missed the part where Betty says to Delsin "We're Akomish, we don't turn on our own."?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like the fact that u have an option to hit a ? foot for good, or head shot for evil.....lol
  • [Deleted User]
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    How is this game? Does it feel like new gen yet?

What does next-gen feel like tho, graphics aside?

If you haven't experienced it yet then you won't know.

Unless you're on PC, then no one has experienced it yet on console.

So you don't remember going from Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo to PSOne or N64? Or even from PSOne to PS2?
  • John_Blazini

I'm guessing you missed the part where Betty says to Delsin "We're Akomish, we don't turn on our own."?

No im sorry I missed that one line and only saw that EVERYTHING else is the same... they could have written and alternate story so it actually felt like being evil.. right now its just to get a few new powers.. even the super move is the same. Im sorry I was just hoping for an alternate story
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this game? Does it feel like new gen yet?

What does next-gen feel like tho, graphics aside?

If you haven't experienced it yet then you won't know.

Unless you're on PC, then no one has experienced it yet on console.

So you don't remember going from Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo to PSOne or N64? Or even from PSOne to PS2?

I'm talking from PS3 to PS4. The graphics are great and the gameplay runs smoother, but a lot of these missions are the same as Infamous 2. So I guess I answered my own question then...no. Still enjoying the game tho.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited March 2014

No im sorry I missed that one line and only saw that EVERYTHING else is the same... they could have written and alternate story so it actually felt like being evil.. right now its just to get a few new powers.. even the super move is the same. Im sorry I was just hoping for an alternate story

That's ? dude, there's different stories for each conduit you meet depending on what you path you take. I'm not going to give away spoilers in this thread just to discredit your ? biased ass. If you don't like the ? game then quit playing the ? game ? . Do us all a favor and sell your PS4 since we all know you like the XBOX One more. Who gives a ? if you got money to blow on anything? I'm tired of hearing your constant negativity about EVERYTHING PS4 related when at the end of the day it's ironic cause the console you love so much ain't really even moving units like the PS4 is.
  • John_Blazini
    When you come up out that ball of feeling the rest of us will be having a discussion about video games.. i didnt say the game sucked.. i said i wish they did more with the story...
  • [Deleted User]
  • John_Blazini
    Lol word talking bout sales and ? like he getting a cut hahahahah
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so.....

prototype series>>>>>infamous or nah

james heller needs a third game with some co cop free roam on the side. How much fun would it be trashing monsters, armies, and everything in between with someone else maan damn activision.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though prototype was made from the incredible hulk engine, which was one of the best ps2 games, I still think infamous tells a better story.
  • [Deleted User]
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far it's a pretty game...

Just got to Seattle...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    so.....

james heller needs a third game with some co cop free roam on the side. How much fun would it be trashing monsters, armies, and everything in between with someone else maan damn activision.

it'd be awesome as hell.

but they need to up the difficulty and the enemies need to go back tot the way they were in part one... scale wise...

They should've had juggernauts and those big goliath things appear more like the brawlers do in the red zone and make it mayhem like in p1 for that area.
  • ZydecoShawty
    When you come up out that ball of feeling the rest of us will be having a discussion about video games.. i didnt say the game sucked.. i said i wish they did more with the story...

It's impossible to have a discussion with someone who clearly has an agenda but wants to put out this facade that he's impartial.

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so.....

Nah
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • John_Blazini
    I really think that's the mind frame in here @Black_Samson‌
  • ZydecoShawty

It's impossible to have a discussion with someone who clearly has an agenda but wants to put out this facade that he's impartial.
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X5AOkWjuGBk/T9X0FCuiaiI/AAAAAAAAANU/pzZVq6ZZwsg/s400/? _Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png[/img]

doesn't realize that his grown ass shouldn't be getting that damn awnry over a video game

I haven't been as long as you but I learned quickly who not to take seriously and you're on that list, along with the guy you continue to cape for, even though he's a grown ass man who should be able to stand up for himself without any assistance from you.

• [Deleted User]
  • ZydecoShawty

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X5AOkWjuGBk/T9X0FCuiaiI/AAAAAAAAANU/pzZVq6ZZwsg/s400/? _Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png[/img]

doesn't realize that his grown ass shouldn't be getting that damn awnry over a video game

I haven't been as long as you but I learned quickly who not to take seriously and you're on that list, along with the guy you continue to cape for, even though he's a grown ass man who should be able to stand up for himself without any assistance from you.
    alls im pointing out is how irrational you got over an opinion.

you know why i attacked you?
    because i wanted you to stop being irrational. its a single player video game.

why does his opinion matter to the point that you have to resort to name calling?

you see im trying to get you to understand that that level of Branded Loyalty is absurd.

you are arguing with some one over something that is subjective.
    free your miiiiiiinnnnnnd and the rest will follow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

i only offer you the keys to your shackles, brother.

You not reaching nobody pushing an agenda on a message board bruh.

? gotta be as gullible as Fox News viewers to fall for any of that ? .