Infamous : Second Son

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    When you come up out that ball of feeling the rest of us will be having a discussion about video games.. i didnt say the game sucked.. i said i wish they did more with the story...

It's impossible to have a discussion with someone who clearly has an agenda but wants to put out this facade that he's impartial.
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X5AOkWjuGBk/T9X0FCuiaiI/AAAAAAAAANU/pzZVq6ZZwsg/s400/? _Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png[/img]

doesn't realize that his grown ass shouldn't be getting that damn awnry over a video game

I haven't been as long as you but I learned quickly who not to take seriously and you're on that list, along with the guy you continue to cape for, even though he's a grown ass man who should be able to stand up for himself without any assistance from you.
    alls im pointing out is how irrational you got over an opinion.

you know why i attacked you?
    because i wanted you to stop being irrational. its a single player video game.

why does his opinion matter to the point that you have to resort to name calling?

you see im trying to get you to understand that that level of Branded Loyalty is absurd.

you are arguing with some one over something that is subjective.
    free your miiiiiiinnnnnnd and the rest will follow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

i only offer you the keys to your shackles, brother.

You not reaching nobody pushing an agenda on a message board bruh.

? gotta be as gullible as Fox News viewers to fall for any of that ? .
    the irony in your statement is down right serendipitous.
    do you not understand that you are as gullible as those "Fox News viewers"?

think about what you are against right. just stop and think.

my agenda is for black people to stop arguing over material possessions. (that word disgusts me...possessions)
    to point out the stupidity in it.

you are against that.

i reach even one of you muhfukkas, lurkers included, then i have accomplished my mission.

You need more followers bruh. Personal attacks on me on a message board don't mean ? . Now, if we met face to face though...

tumblr_lyope9qQz01roc353o1_400.gif

What chu said playboy?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited March 2014
    Options
    When you come up out that ball of feeling the rest of us will be having a discussion about video games.. i didnt say the game sucked.. i said i wish they did more with the story...

It's impossible to have a discussion with someone who clearly has an agenda but wants to put out this facade that he's impartial.
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X5AOkWjuGBk/T9X0FCuiaiI/AAAAAAAAANU/pzZVq6ZZwsg/s400/? _Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.png[/img]

doesn't realize that his grown ass shouldn't be getting that damn awnry over a video game

I haven't been as long as you but I learned quickly who not to take seriously and you're on that list, along with the guy you continue to cape for, even though he's a grown ass man who should be able to stand up for himself without any assistance from you.
    alls im pointing out is how irrational you got over an opinion.

you know why i attacked you?
    because i wanted you to stop being irrational. its a single player video game.

why does his opinion matter to the point that you have to resort to name calling?

you see im trying to get you to understand that that level of Branded Loyalty is absurd.

you are arguing with some one over something that is subjective.
    free your miiiiiiinnnnnnd and the rest will follow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

i only offer you the keys to your shackles, brother.

You not reaching nobody pushing an agenda on a message board bruh.

? gotta be as gullible as Fox News viewers to fall for any of that ? .
    the irony in your statement is down right serendipitous.
    do you not understand that you are as gullible as those "Fox News viewers"?

think about what you are against right. just stop and think.

my agenda is for black people to stop arguing over material possessions. (that word disgusts me...possessions)
    to point out the stupidity in it.

you are against that.

i reach even one of you muhfukkas, lurkers included, then i have accomplished my mission.

You need more followers bruh. Personal attacks on me on a message board don't mean ? . Now, if we met face to face though...

you really dont give a ? about anything im saying do you?

Truuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeee............

president-obama-mckayla-maroney-not-impressed-meeting.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? beefin over video games?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at pushing an agenda.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll fight any of you ?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I'll fight any of you ?

You need to be fighting unemployment
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »

Lil Snupe got killed last year over a video game and ? up here acting like there ain't no precedence over some ? like this?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finished with 100% on good..so I started another game for evil... There is no difference in the story at all ..I'm killing everything that moves and the brother is still talking to me like I'm a good guy ...terrible

I'm guessing you missed the part where Betty says to Delsin "We're Akomish, we don't turn on our own."?

No im sorry I missed that one line and only saw that EVERYTHING else is the same... they could have written and alternate story so it actually felt like being evil.. right now its just to get a few new powers.. even the super move is the same. Im sorry I was just hoping for an alternate story

That's ? dude, there's different stories for each conduit you meet depending on what you path you take. I'm not going to give away spoilers in this thread just to discredit your ? biased ass. If you don't like the ? game then quit playing the ? game ? . Do us all a favor and sell your PS4 since we all know you like the XBOX One more. Who gives a ? if you got money to blow on anything? I'm tired of hearing your constant negativity about EVERYTHING PS4 related when at the end of the day it's ironic cause the console you love so much ain't really even moving units like the PS4 is.

Damn epic display of feelings
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    I finished with 100% on good..so I started another game for evil... There is no difference in the story at all ..I'm killing everything that moves and the brother is still talking to me like I'm a good guy ...terrible

I'm guessing you missed the part where Betty says to Delsin "We're Akomish, we don't turn on our own."?

No im sorry I missed that one line and only saw that EVERYTHING else is the same... they could have written and alternate story so it actually felt like being evil.. right now its just to get a few new powers.. even the super move is the same. Im sorry I was just hoping for an alternate story

That's ? dude, there's different stories for each conduit you meet depending on what you path you take. I'm not going to give away spoilers in this thread just to discredit your ? biased ass. If you don't like the ? game then quit playing the ? game ? . Do us all a favor and sell your PS4 since we all know you like the XBOX One more. Who gives a ? if you got money to blow on anything? I'm tired of hearing your constant negativity about EVERYTHING PS4 related when at the end of the day it's ironic cause the console you love so much ain't really even moving units like the PS4 is.

Damn epic display of feelings

Fighting a ? over losing a game is worse so....

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lil Snupe got killed last year over a video game and ? up here acting like there ain't no precedence over some ? like this?

I think people were acting less like there was no precedent and more like you're an idiot for wanting to fight over that. Could just be me though.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

I think people were acting less like there was no precedent and more like you're an idiot for wanting to fight over that. Could just be me though.

I never told anybody I wanted to fight them personally over a video game so it's you AND them for interpreting ? the wrong way. I know ? do anything on here for laughs but muthafuckas is really reaching for ? now.

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought we was all grown, ? seems petty to me.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Bet he thinks the white folk that made these games would fight for him the way he fights for them.

You still not reaching nobody bruh like I originally told you before.

Plus, I'm still gonna use my own money to buy Driveclub when it comes out.

Agenda fail...

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

I never told anybody I wanted to fight them personally over a video game so it's you AND them for interpreting ? the wrong way. I know ? do anything on here for laughs but muthafuckas is really reaching for ? now.

I didn't interpret anything the wrong way. I was just clarifying what they were saying.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

I didn't interpret anything the wrong way. I was just clarifying what they were saying.

'They' don't speak for me. You could have gone back to page 5 to see what I originally said and who I was talking too if you wanted to clarify. But I guess some people wanna pick and choose what they wanna hear before they share their opinion.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The comedy is strong in this thread.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

'They' don't speak for me. You could have gone back to page 5 to see what I originally said and who I was talking too if you wanted to clarify. But I guess some people wanna pick and choose what they wanna hear before they share their opinion.

Again, that wasn't the purpose of my post. You said something about people acting like there was no precedent over video game violence. I was just point out that there comments hand less to do about whether or not there was a precedent and more about the stupidity of violence over video games. I wasn't making a statement on how appropriate or relevant their comments were to what you said earlier.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    the point is... that you tend to act like a whiney ? when debating differing opinions over videogames.

the ? ....is not that gotdamn serious.

it's almost as if you still have teen behind your damn age.

I'm enjoying my PS4, Infamous Second Son is a great game, and I plan on buying DriveClub when it drops.

Mad or nah?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options