Infamous : Second Son

Options

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video seems corny as ? .... but it's my fav. Still resort to Smoke for most battles
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Started a 2nd play through on Expert...

Going all out evil...

Kind of refreshing not having to worry about ? ? up now...

? can't FF> the cut scenes...
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

Going all out evil...

I should have my evil playthru on expert lol.....the funnest thing I like to do is do high ass atomic drops on the activist and on the suspect cages.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Going all out evil...

press circle or B twice to skip them
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inFAMOUS Second Son Patch dropping tomorrow. Few Surprises added....

I have some good news for you. We’ve made great progress on the inFAMOUS Second Son patch on PS4 I promised you a couple weeks back. In fact, we expect to publish it on PSN tomorrow, April 17th.

Now first, let me update you on the specifics I promised, and then toss in a few extra goodies that we managed to squeeze in when nobody was looking. First — addressing one of the top two requests we’ve gotten — you’ll be able to disable the HUD, and once you’ve finished the game you’ll be able to adjust the time of day as you like.

We also promised, and have included, an option to cap the game frame rate at 30 FPS if you prefer playing this way. To set expectations for you all: this is a frame rate cap — not a lock. It won’t eliminate the rare instance of a dropped frame during gameplay.

But that’s all stuff you expected. Let’s talk about a few surprises, saving the best for last:

- A handful of localization text changes, and a couple of fixes for rare crashes in the game (Thanks to all of you who uploaded reports on those, they were extremely helpful!).

- If your controller runs out of batteries in the middle of gameplay, your game will pause. Our art director pulled a hamstring scrambling to get his second controller mid-boss-battle, so we needed to fix this.
    If you’re choosing expert difficulty, we let you know within the options dialog if you’re qualified for the “Unstoppable” trophy the moment you opt in.

- Photo Mode.

Wait, what’s that last one? We were totally amazed at the quality of the screenshots you all shared. Amazed. So we thought we’d try to help you all out. With this patch, you can enable photo mode within the options. Once you do that, clicking L3 will pause the game, and allow you to use a suite of our internal tools (like setting depth of field) to take even more amazing shots.

To hold you over until the patch goes live tomorrow, check out the brief video tutorial above showing how the Photo Mode works!

Final full disclosures and fine print: these options and settings, including frame rate, will reset to defaults each time you restart the game. We chose to not disturb our game save file format with this patch in order get these features to you as quickly as we could. Additionally, Photo Mode will only work in situations where the camera is freely movable by players. In scripted sequences/cutscenes you can still take screenshots of course, just not with the Photo Mode tools.

We hope you enjoy the new tools and the Photo Mode, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with! Enjoy, and talk again soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbkvRpL72mo

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/16/infamous-second-son-patch-out-tomorrow/
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just beat it on evil -___- ? was terrible ..
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inFAMOUS: Second Son Paper Trail Part 5 Now Available; More Free Gameplay Added

inFAMOUS_SecondSon_NoSpoil_head-670x376.jpg

It’s Friday, and as every Friday Sucker Punch made another episode of the Paper Trail quest line available in inFAMOUS: Second Son and on the Augmented Reality Game website.

If you’ve played up to part four all you have to do is to go to the location shown at the bottom of the post and resume the quest. If you didn’t yet start following the Paper Trail you’ll need to register on the website, link it to your PSN account and complete the preliminary steps and parts 1-4 before being able to start the new content.

Here’s the blurb for this episode (it might be spoilery for those that didn’t play the earlier parts, so don’t read further if that’s your case):

As if vigilantes aren’t bad enough. Augustine holds a press conference for eight dead Conduit-Positives and turns it into a commercial for Curdun Cay. Then again, it seems like her own people are turning on her. Why else would Bennet sell DUP secrets to the military? Celia is the only one with the answers. How will this all unravel?

This is the second to last episode, and next Friday we should finally be able to catch up with our white rabbit.

1669821_10202962756966080_8719035132093886278_o-670x376.jpg
    887146_10202962759606146_9208257828395683448_o-670x376.jpg
  • achewon87
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Don't Expect Paper Power in Infamous: Second Son
    The end reward for the Paper Trail DLC has been revealed.
    The developer announced via Twitter that anyone who completes all six missions will receive Celia's Mask and four custom Delsin jackets. As for why the new power didn't make the (paper) cut, Sucker Punch explained the amount of work needed to integrate it into the game was pretty substantial.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/04/23/dont-expect-paper-power-in-infamous-second-son
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The developer announced via Twitter that anyone who completes all six missions will receive Celia's Mask and four custom Delsin jackets. As for why the new power didn't make the (paper) cut, Sucker Punch explained the amount of work needed to integrate it into the game was pretty substantial.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/04/23/dont-expect-paper-power-in-infamous-second-son

?
  • satyrone
    Options
    Welp then i will no longer continue with the paper trail ? then
  • achewon87
    Options

?
    satyrone wrote: »

I know...

Talk about a complete let down...

I have a lot of vest's but I have not changed that ? once not even sure how to or care to...
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    So what was the point of the Paper Quest ................... and Cole Chronicles?
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    So what was the point of the Paper Quest ................... and Cole Chronicles?

If this wasn't the worst piece of DLC content ever...
  • joshuaboy
    Options

it was DLC?
  • achewon87
    Options

it was DLC?

Yeah...

A mix of an internet detective game and in game missions...

I guess it was to get a mask and some extra vest's...

No point really...
  • funkdocdamc
    Options

it was DLC?

Yeah...

A mix of an internet detective game and in game missions...

I guess it was to get a mask and some extra vest's...

No point really...

Nah, I mean just the Cole's Legacy ? . LOL @ that being a pre-order/limited edition bonus.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    you mean to tell me that was actually added content? SMH
  • satyrone
    Options

?
    satyrone wrote: »

I know...

Talk about a complete let down...

I have a lot of vest's but I have not changed that ? once not even sure how to or care to...

The only thing i rock os coles jacket
  • achewon87
    Options
    Just got the platinum for this ? ...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't never got a platinum
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    just started playing this graphics are beautiful
  • achewon87
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    just started playing this graphics are beautiful

Just in time, the DLC is coming to PS+ this month...
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 80% done with this, good game overall.

I might check out First Light.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I got it for 14 bucks at Kmart it was the limited edition too
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game was decent. Infamous 2 is way better than this.