After Crimea, West plans for Russia military threat (Wars and Rumors of Wars)

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ancient prophecies my ass

Well Revelation was written near the end of the 1st century on the island of Patmos by the apostle John. That was almost 2,000 years ago.

Jeremiah and Isaiah were written 600-700+ years before the book of Revelation. Thus making them at least 2600 years old.

Sounds pretty ancient to me. Shrugs.

You don't know when Revelations was written or even who wrote it.

The author identifies himself and his location in the 1st chaper of the book of Revelation.

And it's the book of Revelation not "revelations"

You don't know who "John" is.

Again, the author of the book of Revelation gives his location and his name. It is well documented that John the apostle, the beloved disciple, was banished towards the end of his life.

But the human author of the book of Revelation isn't important, what's important is the message that the true author (THE LORD JESUS CHRIST) conveyed to the human author. Do you know Him today my friend?

John is a popular name. How you know it wasn't some other John? Somebody posing as John.. Or an unknown author who's pen name just happened to be John.

Again, you don't know who wrote the book of revelations

I do know who wrote the book of Revelation. Jesus Christ.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." 2 Timothy 3:16

So whatever argument you're trying to undertake is irrelavant. Amen.

? is the author. End of discussion.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well Revelation was written near the end of the 1st century on the island of Patmos by the apostle John. That was almost 2,000 years ago.

Jeremiah and Isaiah were written 600-700+ years before the book of Revelation. Thus making them at least 2600 years old.

The author identifies himself and his location in the 1st chaper of the book of Revelation.

Again, the author of the book of Revelation gives his location and his name. It is well documented that John the apostle, the beloved disciple, was banished towards the end of his life.

But the human author of the book of Revelation isn't important, what's important is the message that the true author (THE LORD JESUS CHRIST) conveyed to the human author. Do you know Him today my friend?

John is a popular name. How you know it wasn't some other John? Somebody posing as John.. Or an unknown author who's pen name just happened to be John.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." 2 Timothy 3:16

? doesn't author books. Lol.. He doesn't even exist to do so.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Oh yeah, and ? knows the end from the begining thus He can tell the future with 100% accuracy since He is already in the future. Amen.

? don't have the answers. He ain't living in the future. He's living in your imagination.

He holds your breath in His hand

you living fairy tales

If breathing is a fairy tale, I guess your living it too. Have you thanked Him yet? He loves you my friend. Amen.

I don't thank things that don't exist

No matter how hard you try to not to believe, your date with the King is set in stone. And you will arrive at your appointment on time for your arrignement. May you be covered in the blood of Christ when you stand before Him. Amen.

prove it.

Die. And the proof will be in the pudding. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Oh yeah, and ? knows the end from the begining thus He can tell the future with 100% accuracy since He is already in the future. Amen.

? don't have the answers. He ain't living in the future. He's living in your imagination.

you living fairy tales

If breathing is a fairy tale, I guess your living it too. Have you thanked Him yet? He loves you my friend. Amen.

No matter how hard you try to not to believe, your date with the King is set in stone. And you will arrive at your appointment on time for your arrignement. May you be covered in the blood of Christ when you stand before Him. Amen.

prove it.

you go first

• Bodhi
    Options
    Then come back and tell me how it went
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

There's one book that you better pray He authored your name in it, the lamb's book of life! Thank ? that He gives us the option of being in there or not. WIll you come to Him today to have your name eternally sealed in the book of life?
  • Bodhi
    Options

There's one book that you better pray He authored your name in it, the lamb's book of life! Thank ? that He gives us the option of being in there or not. WIll you come to Him today to have your name eternally sealed in the book of life?

You sound ridiculous
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

you living fairy tales

prove it.

you go first

At the appointed time I will. And when I do, I know exactly where I am going. Hallelujah! Do you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Then come back and tell me how it went

We will see each other at the crossroads. I pray we will both be going in the same direction when that time comes. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You sound ridiculous

"Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

If your name isn't in the book of life, you will not spend eternity with ? . Amen.

• Bodhi
    Options

You sound ridiculous

"Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

If your name isn't in the book of life, you will not spend eternity with ? . Amen.

Have you seen this book of life?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You sound ridiculous

Have you seen this book of life?

Haven't been to heaven yet. We will all see the book when we stand before Him to see if our name is written in it. Judgment day my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?

No.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Aye @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌ what do you think about the similarities of the stories of the bible and works that predate the bible? Do you think that it's just a coincidence or in fact stolen or copied? Thanks for your answer.

Well there is a deceiver who imitates everything ? does. We have a spiritual enemy who is hell bent on leading as many souls to the lake of fire as he can. And he will do anything it takes in order to deceive humanity into believing his lies.

The grand delusion is coming though. This will be his most mischevious deception of all time. He will form the unholy trinity as he literally manifest himself on planet earth when he takes control of the beast (aka the antichrist). He will also have the false prophet by his side to perform miracles. So it will be satan, the beast, and the false prophet forming the unholy trinity as he declars himself to be "? ". The whole world will worship him and pledge their allegaince to him by taking his mark.

When you know the truth though, you will not be deceived any longer by deception. There is a war for our souls and the battle has raged since the fall in the garden of eden. Therefore you must seek the LORD while He may be found! Call upon Him while He is near! He wants to receive you into His loving arms and shelter you from the coming storm! All who put their trust in Him will never be put to shame! Amen.

But in fact the holy trinity wasn't first described or alluded to in the bible. So how do you explain the coincidences? People just lie? And if you believe people just lie than how come you don't believe that people have lied about the bible?

The trinity is in Genesis 1
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?

No.

Have you heard ? with yor own ears honestly?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Aye @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌ what do you think about the similarities of the stories of the bible and works that predate the bible? Do you think that it's just a coincidence or in fact stolen or copied? Thanks for your answer.

Well there is a deceiver who imitates everything ? does. We have a spiritual enemy who is hell bent on leading as many souls to the lake of fire as he can. And he will do anything it takes in order to deceive humanity into believing his lies.

The grand delusion is coming though. This will be his most mischevious deception of all time. He will form the unholy trinity as he literally manifest himself on planet earth when he takes control of the beast (aka the antichrist). He will also have the false prophet by his side to perform miracles. So it will be satan, the beast, and the false prophet forming the unholy trinity as he declars himself to be "? ". The whole world will worship him and pledge their allegaince to him by taking his mark.

When you know the truth though, you will not be deceived any longer by deception. There is a war for our souls and the battle has raged since the fall in the garden of eden. Therefore you must seek the LORD while He may be found! Call upon Him while He is near! He wants to receive you into His loving arms and shelter you from the coming storm! All who put their trust in Him will never be put to shame! Amen.

But in fact the holy trinity wasn't first described or alluded to in the bible. So how do you explain the coincidences? People just lie? And if you believe people just lie than how come you don't believe that people have lied about the bible?

The trinity is in Genesis 1

I know that. I meant the Egyptians also had a trinity. Do you think that's a coincidence?

There is a deceiver also. The egyptian trinity is a knockoff. It's an imitation of the real trinity. And because the enemy is a liar he didn't promote the egyptian trinity as monotheistic, but rather polytheistic. That is all satan can do is imitate in order to deceive. You see We don't wrestle with flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places! The enemy deceives the whole world, so no I don't think anything happens by coincedence.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?

No.

Yes.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You do know Satan was in heaven before the creation of the world, right?

If anybody knows that there is a trinity, Satan knows more than anybody since he covered the throne of ? and led all the angels in worship to ? before he fell.

Do you know this?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?

No.

Yes.

and how do you know it was ? speaking to you and not something else
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?

No.

Yes.

I know His voice.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27

You can know His voice as well if you come to Him today. Will you come?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?

No.

Yes.

I know His voice.

how do you know his voice?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Have you seen ? ?

No.

Yes.

I know His voice.

how do you know his voice?

By learning to listen to His still small voice that is oh so sweet. Hallelujah!

"And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?" 1 Kings 19:11-13
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Praise the great RA the true creator of the universe and curse be to Yahwah and his accursed cultists who spread filth and wicked deceitful lies. AMEN-RA
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back to the topic

The Atlantic had a great article saying America is too broke to fight new wars, EU doesn't have the stomach. Serious sanctions won't be inflicted because lots of Russian money in London and oil and natural gas flows through EU.

I'd surmise that even in a non rigged referendum, Crimea would choose to be independent from Ukraine (already autonomous, similar like parts of Spain) and closely align to Russia. What significance is this place that i never heard of 3 months ago and why is the west but hurt? Well Russia has a base there and it's a chin check on its neighbors moving outside its influence.

America Britain and Russia signed off on Ukraine's independence in exchange for them giving up their portion of Soviet nukes. So if Russia goes into Ukraine, NATO has to go in. Cold War could be back, no more mail order brides for y'all.