Real talk, why were there so many ugly women in the Juvenile "Back that ass up" video?

Options
2»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Orleans breeds a lot of ugly ratchets

damn I though louisana was known for fine ass red/yella bones from all that race mixing during slavery. I remember southern university band had a female dance troupe during halftime it was a whole line of nothing but dime redbones. as for threadstarters post that's the hood for ya. the ugly ones be out walking the streets in packs. all the pretty ones stay inside except when theres a parade or some ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    MrJR wrote: »
    Ugly girls got the fattest ass

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLOtBadYxCsyjRZE9VCJ5xIPfiPUOi12wISpZLexZzsfI_ultXsQ

tumblr_me0co3aume1qf1jfgo1_500.gif

vanity-wonder3.jpg
    1436575_tsb_serena_williams_jpg4ebee0f39773950ec786eaf5a4920d3b
    check mate

serena aint ugly.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because "Cash Money" shot a "Low Budget" video that's why.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Orleans breeds a lot of ugly ratchets

damn I though louisana was known for fine ass red/yella bones from all that race mixing during slavery. I remember southern university band had a female dance troupe during halftime it was a whole line of nothing but dime redbones. as for threadstarters post that's the hood for ya. the ugly ones be out walking the streets in packs. all the pretty ones stay inside except when theres a parade or some ? .

It's some bad ? in Louisiana man.

That video was shot in the hood therefore a bunch of hood boogers with big ? jumped in it.

South Louisiana has some nicest looking women you'll see anywhere in the states particularly up around that area from Lake Charles, Lafayette, all the way back to BR and all those little towns that surround those cities.

A lot of those Southeast Texas and Houston broads you see in that area are South and North Louisiana transplants.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I love that this video has regular women from around the way.

? love to only see light-skinned, model looking women shaking their ass instead of Black women who don't fit the Eurocentric beauty standard.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    cash money taking over for the 99 2000
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I downloaded the ? censored version of that album. ? horrible.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »

? love to only see light-skinned, model looking women shaking their ass instead of Black women who don't fit the Eurocentric beauty standard.

no one said anything about light skin or model and trust me those ? ain't regular looking. Those are some mud duck looking ? , keep it real.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Threadstarter has a point tho...before the vid dropped, erybody just KNEW that it was gonna be nothin but bad ? , even had broads checkin for the video, lol...then it dropped and ? was like that's it??
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gtfoh....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    hey u kno the money they saved
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Gtfoh....

Say it with more feelings, bae.